• Published 27th Aug 2014
  • 1,910 Views, 97 Comments

Cultural Exchange - Naughty_Ranko



Julie LeBlanc, a human from France, visits Canterlot for a cultural exchange program and gets to know an interesting pair of stallions rather intimately.

  • ...
14
 97
 1,910
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 19 )

That was a wonderful ending, and I must say I enjoyed it.

However, I'm left with...three questions.

First, I'm assuming that isn't the last time Julie and those two had some 'fun' together? (Possibly on film again, too?)
Second, has/will Julie met/meet the third member of Shadow and Jet's circle (based on Mare-a-thon's backstory)?
Third, and most important...are ponies and humans cross-fertile in this canon?

Again WHERE CAN I BUY "Slutty French Maids #13 – Cum Hungry Redheads Edition" :rainbowwild:

Great story, Ranko :twilightsmile: I love how your stories are so... upbeat. The sex is always just earnestly full of joy, when the entire rest of the clop scene is filled with rape, mind control, and other crap.

Movie references!

Chapter 3:

“You can say 'hello' to my little friend!”

Scarface.

“Don't worry,” I tell them both. “I'll be back.”

Terminator.

Epilogue:

“Thanks,” I reply with a bright smile. “There's no place like home.”

The Wizard of Oz.

4922146

First, I'm assuming that isn't the last time Julie and those two had some 'fun' together? (Possibly on film again, too?)

Almost certainly. And while it was still more or less a joke at the end of the third chapter, by the time of the epilogue Jet is, in fact, Julie's manager. (Although he's still part of the Wonderbolts Reserves.) So they work together a lot of the time. Whether or not Shadow and Jet ended up in any other movies, I'll leave to your imagination.

Second, has/will Julie met/meet the third member of Shadow and Jet's circle (based on Mare-a-thon's backstory)?

I don't know. Maybe?

Third, and most important...are ponies and humans cross-fertile in this canon?

I'm gonna say 'no' for now. But I heard H.E.R.A. has purchased a genetics lab with money donated by Julie, and top scientists are looking into the possibility of making the two species compatible.:trollestia:

4922164
Wasn't that clear enough? Any retail store in Canterlot will have it, unless it's sold out. So the question you should be asking is: "How the hell do I get to Canterlot?":derpytongue2:

4922168
All correct.

Just one left in the third chapter. (Hint: It's got something to do with cameras.)

4922187

Wasn't that clear enough? Any retail store in Canterlot will have it, unless it's sold out. So the question you should be asking is: "How the hell do I get to Canterlot?":derpytongue2:

You're right :derpytongue2: or maybe a Way to enter some Fanfics... either replacing one Character or being an "Outsider" :eeyup:

4922195
In that case...

I smile up at him, giving him the same look I did yesterday at the breakfast table. “Alright, master, I'm ready for my close-up.”

Sunset Boulevard.

In place of another cookie, can I have a quick smooch? :raritywink:

4922266
*Swoons* :rainbowkiss:
Thank you, this was fun :twilightsmile:

I would say:
A fucking good story:heart:

Really liked reading it. Clop with Plot is the best clop:)

4930634

wet their appetites? either you misspelled whet, or that's a double entendre.

Oh, I didn't know the phrase was spelled with whet. Hm. Does actually work as a double entendre then, albeit not a very good one. Might as well get rid of that note, actually. It no longer serves much purpose.

First Contact huh? is there a story or something?

There is. But I'm not gonna go into it right now, in case I wanna end up using it in a future story.:trollestia:

Count on me. If you can't trust your manager, who can you trust?

that seems like a reference, but i cant place it.

It wasn't meant as one. But I suppose a phrase like that can crop up in several movies.

Scarface and Terminator is correct.

If you wanna check your answers, scroll down a bit and look at Daedelean's comments. He's found all 11 movie references from Part 2 till the epilogue.

5034135
Well, I can definitely take one thing away from all the comments. This might be the worst prologue I've ever written.

For some reason it comes across far more sinister than intended for some people, so it doesn't really match the light-hearted tone for the rest of the story properly.

5029832 Gen. O'Neil is best General

That was a wonderful ending, and I must say I enjoyed it. good job man :pinkiehappy:
i.imgur.com/gJnWHjT.gif

I fucking love this smut. Down and dirty, sexy, slutty smut.

5471038
Glad you enjoyed it.

5785653
D'oh! You're right. That's grammatically masculine, isn't it? Fixed. Thanks for pointing it out.

Bravo, Bravo......a great story and I am still surprized how the Ponies think a Porn actress is a Super Star Actress, I would LOVE to see a sequel, maybe having Cadance in it but under a spell to make her look different, like as a Pegasus instead of an Alicorn.

Login or register to comment