• Published 19th Jul 2014
  • 1,096 Views, 16 Comments

Berry Court - fluttercord4ever



Berry Punch goes to Court for Filly Abuse

  • ...
20
 16
 1,096

A change in heart

"Mommy!"

Everypony turn around to see a little filly at the front door. She had bandages around her ribs and around her head. There is blood coming her wounds.

"Miss. Berry Pinch? What are you doing here? You are suppose to be in the hospital."

The judge said with a surprising look on his face. Berry Punch looked at her daughter and she smiled. She was happy that her daughter is ok.

When Berry Pinch saw her mother and how she was being held by the cops ran to her.

"Mommy!"

"My little berry"

Berry Punch struggled out of the cops grip and ran to her daughter. They met at the center of the court room, embracing themselves with a hug. There are smiles in both of their faces. There are tears in Berry Punch's eyes.

"I am so happy you are ok."

Berry Punch said to her daughter petting her mane. Berry Pinch hugged her mother and said.

"I love you Mommy. I know you didn't mean to hurt me. You were just angry. You are the best mommy I know."

"But Berry Pinch your mother almost killed you and you still say you love her."

The judge said not believe what he was hearing from the little filly's lip. Berry Pinch nodded at the judge.

"Yes I do. You and your friends or family always have their ups and downs. We fight and you might be angry at them but if they are sorry, you can forgive them. I know my mommy would never hurt anypony on purpose and I know she is sorry. There for I forgive my mommy and you should too."

The judge thought of Berry Pinch words and smiled. He rised his gabble and said.

"Mrs. Berry Punch is forgiven for her crime and can still have her daughter."

With a smile on the mother and daughter's face they hugged with tears of happiness in their eyes.

Comments ( 13 )

awesome story!!!!!!!!!!!:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

NO NO NO NO NO THAT IS A HORRID ENDING! SHE NEARLY KILLED PINCH! IT DOESNT MATTER THAT THEY FORGIVE EACH OTHER, AT MOST HE SHOULD REMOVE THE NEVER SEE AGAIN PART! BERRY WILL DRINK AGAIN, SHE WILL COME HOME DRUNK AGAIN, AND THERE IS A CHANCE SHE WILL BEAT PINCH AGAIN! :flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage:

A bit short and sudden some chapters, but i would say make her getting a therapy at least and it should make more sense.Or someone who help her with her drinking behavior.

the reason why i left it the way it is, so you ponies can decide your own ending

my guess for the ending she stopped drinking( or atleast set a limit) and never abused her filly ever again. And Derpy stalks berry punch to see if she can find something else to snitch her out on.

4717027 U Mad Bro?(Trust me, after beating your child to near death, I'm sure it had to change her in some way, don't go all cap and rage, that's for five year olds who play Call of Duty :I)

4717746 may I remind you she does not remember anything? If she ends up drinking to much she might do this all over again, they should have banned her from alcohol if she MUST keep her daughter

4717646 It's whatever you want the ending to be.

4717935 agreed on that, alcohol is just a trouble maker and I think anything strong should be banned, and I mean IRL, not just for berry punch

That is... beyond ridiculous. That's not how the criminal justice system or childrens' services works at all. Or medicine for that matter. Breaking that many bones should have required multiple surgeries as well as lasting effects.

The ending reads like the cheap glurge even Jack Chick would reject. Forgiving must be tempered with reason, which a foal that young doesn't have; the court certainly owes her nothing and would be compelled by the rule of law to imprison her following a trial. A jury would have to decide if it was attempted murder, assault with intent or aggravated assault. All three certainly would apply. She'd get years in the slammer. And lose custody. Honestly, Pinchy would be better off as a ward of the Equesteian state than with Berry. She needs rehab and a lot of therapy and even then might still be unfit.

I only wish it was possible to downvote twice.

Ayla #11 · Feb 6th, 2015 · · 1 ·

I rarely down vote stories but the ending to this one was shockingly bad and uninformed. This is not how the court works at all in child abuse cases. At the very least Berry Punch would still go to jail for awhile but still be allowed supervised visits.

5592787 I was trying to was somewhat keeping with the my little pony theme where the pony learns a lesson and how they react. I agree it's not my best works but hey it was one of my first stories I made. An A for create.

5592787
Well, keep in mind that this isn't Earth, it's Equestria and therefore court is probably going to be different.

Login or register to comment