• Published 27th Jul 2014
  • 5,898 Views, 121 Comments

Mommy - fluttercord4ever



Scootaloo finds out who her mom is and somepony she knows.

  • ...
38
 121
 5,898

I Love You

"Fluttershy?! Fluttershy can you hear me?!"

Fluttershy heard somepony calling her name, but she was still in her memories to snap out of it.

"Fluttershy, please answer me?"

The voice begged. Still Fluttershy is still in her coma like state.

"Mommy!"

It was that one little word that got Fluttershy out of her trance.

"Scootaloo!"

Fluttershy looks around to see Scootaloo in her lap, crying. Fluttershy made a sweet smile and patted lightly on the little pegasus mane. From the light touch Scootaloo bolted up to see Fluttershy not looking dead like she was in the last 5 minutes.

"Scootaloo I-"

Fluttershy didn't finish her sentence when Scootaloo tackle her with a hug. From the great deal of weight made Fluttershy fall backwards.

"I-I was so worried. I-I thought I lost mother again, w-when i just found her."

Scootaloo said between sobs. Fluttershy patted the crying pegasus on the back, as she waited for her to calm down. It was not long until Scootaloo stops crying. Scootaloo looks up at Fluttershy and says.

"Fluttershy, what happened? You were like in coma for 5 minutes."

Fluttershy sign and looks at the orange filly in the face with a sad smile.

"Just remembering the past."

"You were thinking about my dad?"

Fluttershy only nodded in return, but only turns into a serious face.

"Scootaloo promise me that you will not tell anypony that I am your mother."

"Why?"

Tears where starting to fall from her eyes.

"Because, it's for your own safety. If the words spread around then something bad will happen to you."

Scootaloo nods.

"Scootaloo?! Fluttershy?! Are you in there?!

Scootaloo and Fluttershy heard Sweetie belle and Apple bloom. Quickly Fluttershy close the photo album and put it on the bookshelf. As Scootaloo's two friend walked into the cottage.


"Thanks you for the lessons, I had a lot of fun helping the animals. It's too bad we didn't get own cutie mark."

Apple bloom said as she looks at you cutie mark-less flank. Sweetie belle nods in agreement.

"See you later Fluttershy."

Apple bloom and Sweetie belle said at the same time walking away from the cottage. Apple bloom was the first to realize that Scootaloo wasn't following them.

"Hey Scootaloo? Are you coming?"

"Yeah, I'll be with you girls in a few. I just want to ask Fluttershy a question."

"Ok see you at the club house."

Once when they were out of Scootaloo's sight she hugs Fluttershy.

"I love you mommy."

"I love you to my little Scootaloo."

Fluttershy gave a small peck on the filly's cheek.

"Can I see you tomorrow, Fluttershy?"

Fluttershy smiles and nods. Scootaloo smiled back, happy that she finally found her mother. Scootaloo was about to leave and Fluttershy stopped her by saying.

"Oh Scootaloo wait!"

Scootaloo turns around to see Fluttershy with a box in her hands.

"Happy early Birthday my little Scootaloo."

Scootaloo smiled, she almost forget that her birthday was in 2 days.

"Can I open it?"

Scootaloo asked. Fluttershy smiled warmly and nodded. With a big smile on her face as she opens the present. When she as what it was, she was in tears of happiness. It was the picture of her and Fluttershy from the photo album. Scootaloo jumps into Fluttershy hooves with a hug.

"Thank you Fluttershy. I love you."

"I love you too. Now get going or your friends will think you eaten by a timber wolf."

Fluttershy joked. Scootaloo just laughs and started her way to the club house.


Scootaloo was only half way to the club house when she hears at snapped coming from behind her. She looks back to see nopony. She shrugged thinking it was a bunny that stepped in a twig. As Scootaloo turns around she bumps into something. Scootaloo looks up to see what she bumped into. To her surprise it was an orange pegasus stallion.

"Opps sorry sir, I didn't see you there."

"It's ok, Scootaloo."

When see heard her name she steps from the stallion.

"H-How do you know my name?"

"What? Is it right for a father to know his own daughter's name."

Scootaloo back away from the stallion even more.

"Y-You are my dad?"

The stallion smiles.

"Yes, Scootaloo. I am your dad. It took me 7 years to find you. Your mother hidden you will."

"Y-You mean Fluttershy?"

The Stallion's smile grew bigger.

"Yes, Fluttershy, and i must say you get my looks from me. It's too bad you have your mothers weak flying."

"W-Why?"

Instead of responding to Scootaloo's question he attacked her, pinning her to the ground. Scootaloo screamed and struggles against the stallions weight.

"S-stay away from me!"

"Sorry Scootaloo, but you are coming with me."

With that the stallion picked put the kicking and screaming filly. Scootaloo didn't realize that the picture of Fluttershy and her had fell. The stallion saw it and picks up the photo with his free hoof.

"Now, what do we have here."

Once Scootaloo saw what he was holding Scootaloo screamed.

"Hey! Give it back! It's mine!"

The stallion smiled.

"Let live my little butterfly a gift."

With that the stallion took the photo and pinned it to a tree. He then grabbed a knife and carved a message on the tree.

"Come and find her My Little Butterfly"

"Now let us be on our way."

The Stallion said to the still kicking and screaming filly.

"N-NO!"

"Put me down!"

"Fluttershy!"

"MOMMY!"

Author's Note:

Well that is the end of Mommy, but before you come at me with torches I am going to have a sequel to Mommy.

Sequel- Daddy http://www.fimfiction.net/story/211413/daddy

Comments ( 11 )

i like the end for this story and fluttercord4ever are you going to mark this story as complete now since it is end now

Omg I saw that coming can't wait for the sequel

GAH CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!! `-.-

*sigh* Awesome story all the same, but cliifhanger. I doth not approve.

4910999 don't worry. I'll have the sequel some today or tomorrow.:twilightsmile:

4911018 Well its good to know you'll have te sequel.:twilightsmile: Oh btw this kinda reminds me of my childhood ( its ok if you brought it up ) except I didnt get put into an orphanage. My dad was the biggest jerk out there he hit me almost everyday and he hurt my mom and one day he chased us away and he killed himself because he didnt care about anyone but himself:pinkiesad2: I do have a couple good memories but not much. Anyways I appreciate you guys listening.

4912243 I am sorry about your past. If you ever need to talk to somepony, I'm always open.:twilightsmile::heart:

4912342 Thx man and here I am thinking I'm one of the only people to turn to when it comes to stuff like this.:pinkiesmile:

4911018
:D Can't wait to read it :rainbowkiss:

He's going to regret the day that Fluttershy's rage will end him.

:pinkiegasp: nothin else starting to read the sequel in 3,2,1..... GO!

Login or register to comment