• Member Since 26th May, 2014
  • offline last seen May 31st, 2021

Charles Spratt


ノ'ᄊ フЦㄎイ ム ǤЦリ ЩんԾ 乇刀フԾリㄎ Щ尺ノイノ刀Ǥ 乇Џ乇尺リ 刀ԾЩ ム刀Ð ムǤムノ刀. Щんムイ 乇レㄎ乇 ノㄎ イん乇尺乇 イԾ ㄎムリ?

T
Source

What started off as a simple conversation between sisters quickly becomes eye-opening as Celestia soon learns some more about some of the events that transpired a thousand years ago, such as the true power of Sombra, and the real reason behind Nightmare Moon's creation.

Author's note: This story was a challenge from a friend of mine, who dared me to write a story with exactly 5000 words in one day. As always, let me know what you think after you've finished reading. Hope you Enjoy!

Chapters (3)
Comments ( 5 )

Well, the story itself was fine, but you could tell that it was written in a day. (Glad you won though. :pinkiehappy:) I'll give it a thumbs up on principle.

Just from the description this sounds like sillyfilly studios fall of an empire video lol.

4687003 never seen that video. Is it worth watching?

4687755 yes it's amazing find it on YouTube it's like 10 mins long although in my personal option I think they skipped a lot of the amazing shots they could have made super bad ass but with a team of like only 3 animatics I get it but yea I recmend it.

Login or register to comment