• Published 24th Jun 2014
  • 1,494 Views, 76 Comments

Pimp Spike's Swag Vol.4: The Final Showdown of Trahzo & Deezutra. - trahzo



The 4th and probably final volume of The Pimp Spike's Swag series.

  • ...
12
 76
 1,494

Ch.6.5: Train Battle, Spikerules302's Revenge!

"Let's blow the roof off of this place! Hyper Pulse!"

Then the train cart's roof and wall were blown away! Then as debris began falling, a certain unlucky guy landed on the train cart.

"Luigi?"

"Yesa, that's a me, and also, may I borrow Black a Kirin for a while?"

"But we need to do double final smashes in order to defeat that robot!" Replied Blood Brandy.

"Don'ta worry, he'll be-a back, it's gonna be a fasta tutoring!" Then he took Black Kirin to another cart.

"Aw-man, guess we'll be doing this without another final smasher." Fatboi said with worry.

"Don't worry your pretty little heads, I already know a technique and a Final Smash!" Pinkamena explained.

"I'll take your word for it, now let's do this!" Panzer said.

Meanwhile...

"No, no, no! In order to perfect the Super Jump Punch, you a gotta do a jump that's like an instantaneous pop!"

Now back to the fight. Fatboi ran in with his sword, but was countered by a boxing glove on a spring popping out of Spikerules302's chest! Then Pinkamena used her technique.

"PK Thunder!"

Then he used a lightning rod to absorb the PK Thunder!

"Here I come!"

He came charging at Panzer, but then Panzer countered with the...

"FALCON PUNCH!"

Then he was sent flying, then crashing into the next cart!

"Now's our chance Panzer!"

"You got it Pinkie!"

Then they both crushed a Smash Ball! Pinkie did the Mario Finale, and Panzer did...

"LAND MASTER!"

Then they fired the shit out of the train cart Spikerules302 was in! Soon, the Land Master dissolved, and Black Kirin was all done with his training.

"Aw crap, I missed it! You know, I was really itching on using my weapons, but then your plans all get ruined by a sideki..." Then a pillar of energy shot out from the top of the cart! Then an animatronic sound said...

"Initializing back-up adaption energy!" Then fired an energy field capturing and suspending Pinkamena in the air!

"Pinkie!" Panzer cried.

"Ready for round 2?" Then he flew right at them with aid by 5 jet boosters!

"I got this one!" Then Black Kirin used the Super Jump Punch which echoed through out the night with a really loud ping! "Hey, I got a gold coin!"

Then Spikerules302's left hand turned into a Plasma Cannon, then fired a shot! Then Fatboi blocked with his sword, then absorbed the energy and sent it back with a slash blast!

*Boom!*

Then Blood Brandy drop kicked him!

"Enough, these attacks are nothing!"

Then missiles started shooting out of Spikerules302's mouth and into the air!

"You're in for it now, because I'm gonna blow this whole train to smithereens to end it!"

"This battle will end by our will!" Then Panzer and Black Kirin crushed their Smash Balls. Black Kirin then entered the Land Master's cannon, and then the Land Master fired, and hit Spikerules302-a-tron 100,000, blowing him up!

*Boom!*

Then the head landed on the cart! Then with what ever last energy he had left...

"Everything and everyone will one day will be destroyed, but will also eventually bring reconstruction! So mark my words, I will return!" Then he powered down. Then Pinkamena was freed from the force field. Then the missiles stopped immediately and just began falling.

"Blah, blah, blah with that one! Alright guys, take these firearms, they're obviously going to have a large military force to stop us, but their only gunman is Captain Veetrix!" Black Kirin told them!

"Oh, hold-on let me take out the steps.......ah-ha, next step, make sure Panzer fights Veetrix!"

"Alright, we'll just gang-u..." Then Blood Brandy was cut-off.

"Alone!"

"Oh..."

Then they all just sat and waited on whatever remained of the seats. Then Toon Link woke-up.

"I just wanna thank you all for choosing my train for all of your traveling nee...MY TRAIN! What happened!?" Then Toon Link began crying.

Meanwhile...

*Knock!* *Knock!*

"I'll get it!" Said Cloudy.

Then she opened the door.

"Who are you?"

"Hello Ma'am, I'm Fancy Pants, I believe Trahzo has something for me."

"Oh yeah that's right!" Then she closed the door on him, then came right back. "Here you go!"

"Thank you, good bye." Then Fancy Pants left. "(Yes, now I have all I need to bring you back, my dear Fleur!)"

"Trixie is wondering what';s taking you so long to bring her the next letter!"

"Shut-up, it's coming!" Maud replied.