• Published 24th Jun 2014
  • 1,494 Views, 76 Comments

Pimp Spike's Swag Vol.4: The Final Showdown of Trahzo & Deezutra. - trahzo



The 4th and probably final volume of The Pimp Spike's Swag series.

  • ...
12
 76
 1,494

Ch.8:Sunset's Friends Episode 2: A Leafy Sweetie.

Then the train finally arrived, and all 5 were locked and loaded!

"Everypony, take cover!" Veetrix commanded

*BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BAN BAN AKAZA BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG!*

About 40% of the guards were too slow to raise their shields or shield spells and were killed from the onslaught! Then the unicorn guards and guards with cannons, and bows launched a counter strike!

"Guys, we need Veetrix to fight Panzer alone!" Fatboi reminded them.

"Hey, I was just wondering...what about Toon Link's Train?"

"Just leave it to be destroyed, we can catch a ride on the next train!" Replied Pinkamena.

"Oh right."

Meanwhile, Link finally managed to get himself free!

"Those jerks are going to get it!" Then he used the whistle to summon his trusty steed Epona!

"MASTER LINK!" Then she pounced him! "Oh Master Link, now that we can talk, I can fnally tell you I love you!" Then she began giving him sloppy kisses on the cheek.

"I love you too girl, but come-on knock it off, we got thieves to chase down!"

"Okay, but a little more!"

"Ah, hey come-on that tickles, and you're getting my head-and-neck area all wet!"

Soon Epona backed off, but Toon Link was all washed off, but then they were off!

Meanwhile...

"Next is...Sweet Leaf, another EQG Teen."

"Isn't she the one with the sunhat and hair as green as leaves?"

"Also, according to the wikia, no not wikipedia, that she's known as unnamed girl #9."

"Weird, but anyway, begin the story!"


Spike and Sweet Leaf have just left the hospital.

"Poor Lyrock." said Spike.

"I know, it's not her fault that she had no idea who Lyra was."

"Totally, but at least she went to jail for assault!"

"Yep, but now you'll be with me today!"

"Yay! So what are we going to do?"

"We're going to a save the flowers rally!"

"Really?"

"Yeah, that horrid Filthy Rich wants to bulldoze an entire 78 acres of flowers for one small building, and one that isn't even necessary!"

"What would that be?"

"A cigarette factory!"

"What? How dare he? He's going down! Seriously, doesn't he know how many ponies die from smoking?"

"Yeah, but apparently when he made this announcement, I heard him whisper everypony in this town are morons!"

" *GASP!* We'll show him who's the moron!"

"Yeah Spike, let's go!"

So they made picket signs, got a-lot of hippies and others to assist them, and were off! They had just made it in time to stop the bulldozers.

"What in tarnation is going on here?!" Filthy Rich complained.

"Sorry boss, but these guys refuse to budge!" Said the stallion manning the middle Bulldozer.

It certainly was a huge group of people who were against his decision. Those included Gym Leaders Erika, Gardenia, Cilan, and Ramos.

"(Oh-no, celebrities are in there, but I refuse! I WANT MONEY!) Run 'em over you idiots!"

"Bu.."

"Do it, and I'll give 3 billion bits!"

"Right away sir! Let's do it stallions...and one mare!"

Then they began going at maximum speed, chasing everyone! But luckily the Gym Leaders brought their Pokemon with them!

"The one who gets the mare with the dragon will be payed double!"

Then they all stopped and then turned their attention towards Sweet Leaf and Spike.

"No, this is not good!"

"Spike, if it means anything, I actually think you're the cutest guy I've ever met!"

"Thanks."

"Yeah, just thought I say that before I die!"

"Well Sweet Leaf, I think you're as beautiful as nature itself!"

"Aww thank you!"

They ran and ran until they made it to a cliff!

"Well, guess this is where it ends I guess!"

"Yep...thanks for spending the day with me cutie."

Just then, the cliff collapsed, dropping everyone into the ocean, but that's when Spike and Sweet Leaf were caught by 2 Vine Whips, and were safely dropped back on the flowery field. Then Sweet Leaf began to tear-up.

"The fields are ruined." She said, while feeling down trodden.

"Don't feel bad about it Sweet Leaf, we can always grow it all back!" Then he gave her a hug to comfort her.

"You're right Spike." Then they looked into each other's eyes, then kissed.

"Hey!" Shouted a familiar voice!

"Fluttershy?"

"Don't you dare rip off my flower loving and Kindness, luckily I had Dr.Whooves bring my previous lives here to kick your ass as well!"

Then Gen 1's Posey, and Gen 3's Wysteria appeared, and all 3 jumped at Sweet Leaf who got real frightened!


"Are all of Sunset's friends getting an ass kicked ending?"

"Well, according to this letter from the author...yes, all 5 of her friends are going to get their asses kicked!" Pinkie answered.

"Huh, okay then, get Trixie the next letter."

"..."

"Didn't you hear Trixie? Trixie said get Trixie the next letter!"

"Oh, I heard yah, but what I did not hear, was please!" Replied Maud.

"Please give me the next damn letter you silent fuck face!"

"hey, don't you dare say anything mean to Maud!" Then Pinkie got really mad and knocked Trixie out again! This time with a party grenade she got from Cheese Sandwich.

"Well, guess that's my que to be the host while she's knocked out. Pinkie, give daddy the next letter."

"Okay daddy!"

Meanwhile...

Veetrix and Panzer shot at each other, while running across the city! Bullets echoing in the air...

"Grapple barrel! Get over here!" Then he got Panzer, then punched him real hard, sending him flying a few feet! "Give-up, you may have defeated me last tine, but I will not back down again! I am Equestria's Best Shot!"

"You...can go take that title, and shove it in your dick hole!" He replied.

"This is where you die Panzer, and I will show no mercy!"

"I think you got it all reversed! So you're the new captain of Celestia's Royal Guard, I don't give any fucks!"

Then a beat began playing, and their weapons turned to microphones!

"Wh-what's this?"

Then Vinyl arrived with her entourage. "Boys, this is an Epic...Rap...Batlle!" She answered.

Author's Note:

Can you spot the Ban Ban Akaza in the multiple Bangs?
Gym Leader Erika: Gen 1
Gym Leader Gardenia: Gen 4
Gym Leader Cilan: Gen 5
Gym Leader Ramos: Gen 6