• Published 24th Jun 2014
  • 1,494 Views, 76 Comments

Pimp Spike's Swag Vol.4: The Final Showdown of Trahzo & Deezutra. - trahzo



The 4th and probably final volume of The Pimp Spike's Swag series.

  • ...
12
 76
 1,494

Ch.3: Everything Nice.

"Soarin, search the crash site, I want Panzer's body alive or dead!"

"Yes captain sweetheart!"

Then Spitfire blushed.

Meanwhile...

" *Huff!* *pant* (If only I had my tank)." Then Panzer bumped into a familiar face.

"Fox McCloud?"

"Who wants to know?"

"Someone who wants you to teach him the Landmaster Final Smash!"

Meanwhile...

"Next is...Sugar & Spice, the R63'd versions of Snips & Snails, and to be honest, they'd look helluva lot better as girls than boys! Trixie means, in G3 they were originally female!"

"Wait, I just realized something!" Cloudy Quartz interjected.

"What is it?"

"Since this is featuring ships 81-100, doesn't that mean this story will be one chapter short because of the double ship?"

"You're absolutely right!"

"Hey Trixie, look, the author sent you a letter!" Pinkie said.

"(Why is he being so lazy that he can't just come down & tell us?)" Trixie thought.

"So, what does it say?"

"Dear Ms. Lulamoon:

just like in the previous volume, there'll only be 2 double ships!

From Nathan Bryon Alcantara A.K.A Trahzo the Author!"

"Huh, well just begin the scene transition...now!"


Judging by the look on his face, Spike was...wait, why are we panning ou...oh my, let me say that again, judging by the look on his face, Spike was in fact enjoying where he was now! He didn't care that much if the 2 cute mares he was with were idiots, he actually was enjoying their attention.

"So Spike, what do you think we should do next?" Asked Sugar, or rather her big breasted version Sugar Lumps asked. She's usually drawn to look chubby but cute, with huge boobs.

"Yeah, please tell us boss!" Added Spice, yeah Spice has no big breasted version, most people draw her as having normal size, or flat. She's also drawn to look like an awkward mare.

Spike won a bet, where the losers must do whatever the winner says, but if you were to see the flashback, it looked like Sugar & Spice meant to lose.

"Hmm...well, are you 2 up to do something very embarrassing?"

"Are you kidding Spike? We're the queens of embarrassing!"

"Okay then, Sugar, Spice, we're going into the middle of town. Spice, you're going to put your head close enough to my crotch where others will think you're sucking me off! Sugar, you're going to sit on my lap and let me lay my hands on your lumps!"

"..." Then they began having 2nd thoughts.

"What's wrong? You did say the losers had to do what the winner says!"

"Fine."

"Okay."

Later...Oh, the position they were in as others passed by.

"Don't look Dinky!"

"How perverted!"

"How Spike got those 2 morons, to do something that's obviously to dumb even for them is beyond me!"

"Aww drat, how'd that lucky bastard get Sugar Lumps to let him grope her?"

20 minutes later...

"Wow, you girls really are the queens of embarrassing." said a very satisfied Spike. "Okay, you 2 can go now, I gotta get home!"

"Wait!"

"Hmm?"

"We want to go with you!"

"You girls want to walk me home? That's very nice of you 2."

"I'll take the left hand!" Declared Sugar.

"And I'll take the right!" Declared Spice.

Then both were giving cute smiles to him.

"(Damn, they're so cute! I thank my mother for letting me be with these 2 today.)"

A little later they made it to the castle.

"Thank you girls, I had a good time with you 2 today."

"Me too." agreed Sugar.

"Me 3." added Spice.

"Well, it was nice, see ya..." Then he was pulled over, then received a kiss from both. "What?"

"Now you know why we insist on hanging out with you so much!" Said Spice.

"Uh...so all those times back when we were kids...when the 2 of you would come over and ask Twilight if I could come out & play, then keep on pestering her to let me play? That was just you 2 trying to make me your man by using the childhood friend flag? Why couldn't you 2 have just asked me?"

"Because, back when we were kids you were huge ass!"

Then Spike thought back in his childhood.

"Oh, guess I was heheh." He said while scratching the back of his head!

"So, see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah, babes! Seeing you've been this patient, impresses me." Then it was his turn to return their feelings. Then all 3 said their goodbyes, gave each other one last kiss, and went their separate ways for now that is. Meanwhile in the castle... "OH-NO!" Spike yelled.

"Spike, what's wrong?" Asked Twilight.

"I just accepted the roll to being the King of Embarrassing!"

"(Don't laugh!) Spike, sorry to burst your bubble, but that's a fitting title for you."

"Not funny sarcasm queen!"

Then Twilight blushed, and left. "(He sure is the King of Embarrassing alright, he just embarrassed me!)"


"Oh, suck it Twilight!"

"Hey, don't say such a mean thing about Twilight!" Pinkie snapped.

"Oh? Did Trixie strike a nerve? Well shut-up! You're only here to give Trixie letters, and that's all!"

"You want letters, oh I'll give you letters..." Then she got-up from her chair.

"Pinkie, no!" Cloudy tried.

Then Pinkie fired all the letters at Trixie with her party cannon, knocking Trixie out!

"Uh...somepony get the 1st aid kit! Don't worry reader, I'll be hosting for a while until Trixie wakes-up, Pinkie, go outside and cool down, Maud, give me the next letter."

Meanwhile...

"Come-on, you gotta try harder Panzer!"

"Okay, just give me one last Smash Ball, I think I'm close to mastering the Land Master Final Smash!"

Author's Note:

Umm...please, I don't want to do a 3rd R63 in a row!