• Published 24th Jun 2014
  • 1,494 Views, 76 Comments

Pimp Spike's Swag Vol.4: The Final Showdown of Trahzo & Deezutra. - trahzo



The 4th and probably final volume of The Pimp Spike's Swag series.

  • ...
12
 76
 1,494

Ch.15: Sunset's Friends Episode 5: Minty Breath Kiss!

"Next is...oh, and we've made it to the final episode of Sunset's Friends! Where in this one, Spike will be shipped with Mystery Mint! Begin the story now!"


You already know the building Spike exited, this is the 4th time he left it!

"Damn. This is getting worse! Who's next? Sunset? Or oof!"

"Oh, sorry Spike!"

"That's okay Mystery Mint."

"Good, because Sunset Shimmer just got beaten-up by Trixie and Twilight!"

"Then that means you're the only one left!"

"I know it's bad!"

"I wont let them get to you!" Then he embraced her, with worry.

"Don't worry Spike, I can take care of myself! So, wanna catch a concert later?"

"Okay!"

"Good, pick you up late!" Then she kissed his forehead.

Later...

"Okay Twilight, I'll be seeing you! Don't wait up!"

"What do you mean Spike?"

"Well, I'm going to hang out wit Mystery Mint at the rock concert!"

"No you're not!"

"What do you mean?"

"Spike, you were kidnapped and now you have Stockholm's syndrome! I wont allow yo to be with the enemy!"

"I do not have Stockholm's Syndrome!"

"Oh yeah? How come you've been kissing them consecutively? At least that's what the assailants tell me!"

"I don't need to explain that to you mom!"

"Spike! You are not allowed to leave!"

Then Spike continued on.

"Spike! Where do you think you're going mister? You-you get back here right now!" Then she followed him out the door. "Y-you get back here right now!" Then She stopped at the front lawn as she yelled at Spike to stop. "You better not get on Mystery Mint's back, don't you purchase those tickets! Don't you find your seats! Don't you sit dow...oh, you are so grounded when you get home!" I hope you people were able to get that was a family guy reference!

Meanwhile at the concert, Spike and Mystery Mint were banging heads! The music was so intense! Soon, they made it to the heavy metal portion of the concert! Where a great youtuber known as Pellek came to sing his Metal medley of every last Pokemon Opening from classic to XY, his Metal medley of every last Power Rangers Opening, from Mighty Morphin to Super Megaforce, his Metal version of Let It Go, and many many more Metal songs! The crowds roared because of his amazing voice!

"Dang this is my 1st time listening to Heavy Metal! Is really this awesome?"

"Yeah! Why haven't you heard this before?"

"Twilight says that Heavy Metal is horrible!"

"Oh just forget that lamer for tonight!"

"You know I will, for music this powerful!"

Then Spike and Mystery Mint took a good look into each other's eyes, as Pellek began singing the theme song for Pokemon Black and White Adventures in Unova!

"Mystery Mint, you are awesome!"

"Really?"

"I kept on being told that I have Stockholm Syndrome, but they're all just being crazy! Listen, you guys have shown me the funnest week I've ever had!"

"Thanks Spike, that's very sweet of you, if we were all here, your face would be smothered in kissing marks, in short seconds. Well, guess I'll have to do it myself! Come here you!"

"Whoa!"

Spike didn't fight back as she covered his face with lipstick.

"I like your minty breath." Spike complimented.

" *Giggle!* Thank you!"

Then after Pellek finished singing his Pokemon medley, he was about to announce what he was going to sing next until suddenly Minty from G3 appeared.

"Hey I'm Minty and I brought Charity Sweetmint, and Colgate with me to kick Mystery Mint's ass for ripping off our names!"

Then they jumped at Mystery Mint.

"CRAP!" Is what echoed when Spike shouted in great annoyance.


"And that's the end of the Sunset's Friends saga, now bring Trixie the next letter!"

Meanwhile...

Our 4 brave fighters stood against 2 royal guard captains and the Princess of the night!

"Uncle, go-on ahead, we got this!"

"Good luck Veetrix, you can do this!" Then he boosted past them, Blood and Black tried to stop Deezutra, but where blocked by Luna's force field!

"Your opponents are us!"

"Guys, let's do this! Black Kirin, you're with me while we fight Veetrix! Blood Brandy & Fatboi, you take on Luna! We can win!"

"Right!" They all responded.

Author's Note:

Subscribe to Pellek: https://www.youtube.com/user/pellekofficial