• Published 1st Aug 2014
  • 996 Views, 2 Comments

Equestria Girls: Miami - Probably Minion



Twilight and Rarity make the return trip to the human world for the semifinal of human Rarity's fashion show in Miami.

  • ...
8
 2
 996

Chapter 8

Shortly after they arrived at the beach, Fluttershy was able to get them their own tiki hut which sort of further away from the noisy part of the beach. Of course, everyone wasn't crazy about the idea of being further away from the noise.

"What? It's the only hut they had left." said Fluttershy.

"Well I guess it's better than nothing." said Applejack.

Shortly after, the girls laid out their towels in the warm sand so they could try to. The CMC, however, had other ideas.

"Hey Twilight, can we go down to the big sand bar? We don't really wanna lay around." said Applebloom.

"Sure go ahead. Just don't go to far and be back here by 3." said Twilight and the CMC went down to the sand bar.

Not long after, two guys walked by throwing a football and talking.

"Hey strangers." said one the guys.

"Unusual to see you around here." said the other.

It was Soarin, Rainbow Dash's boyfriend and War Eagle, Fluttershy's boyfriend.

"Soarin! Oh my gosh!" said Rainbow Dash who got up quickly and hugged Soarin.

"War Eagle! Oh my goodness! I missed you so much!" said Fluttershy and hugged War Eagle.

War Eagle was a guy who transferred to Canterlot High halfway through the school year and helped Canterlot High's lacrosse team win a state championship. He lives at his parents' house in Tampa Bay during the summer.

"Hey War Eagle, what are y'all doing down here?" asked Applejack.

"Rarity texted me that you guys were in Miami for a fashion and that you were spending the day on the beach. It just so happened I was in Miami for a lacrosse showcase and today is my day off so I decided to look for you guys so I can spend time with Fluttershy." said War Eagle.

"What are you doing here Soarin'?" asked Twilight.

"I came down to Miami for a business trip and today was my day off too. I met War Eagle during a pick up flag football game on the other end of the beach and he told me his girlfriend is Fluttershy and I told him I'm a Canterlot High Alum and Rainbow Dash's boyfriend. He then told me that you guys were on the beach." said Soarin'.

"Hey Fluttershy, wanna come in the water with me?" asked War Eagle.

"Yeah sure. Someone needs to stay here anyway in case some of us wanna go to the other end of the beach so Applebloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle won't think we just left them behind." said Fluttershy and they headed down to the water.

"Hey Dashie, do you and your friends wanna come with me to the other end of the beach for a beach volleyball game? I really think it would be fun." said Soarin'.

"Yeah sure." said Rainbow Dash.

All of a sudden, the Rarity from Equestria quickly stood up in shock.

"What in the name of Celestia is 'beach volleyball'?" she asked.

"Rarity calm down. Just come with us. It's gonna fun, I promise." said Applejack and the rest of them headed down to the other end of the beach for the volleyball game.