• Published 1st Aug 2014
  • 996 Views, 2 Comments

Equestria Girls: Miami - Probably Minion



Twilight and Rarity make the return trip to the human world for the semifinal of human Rarity's fashion show in Miami.

  • ...
8
 2
 996

Chapter 3

After their odyssey through the portal ended, let's just say that Rarity had the same exact reaction that Twilight had the first time she entered the human world after finding out she turned into a human.
"OH MY!!!!!! WHAT HAVE I TURNED INTO?!?!?!?!" screamed Rarity.
"It's ok Rarity. That was supposed to happen. I had the same exact reaction the first time I entered this side of the portal." said Twilight.
"I do have to say that the portal gave me a pretty good outfit considering that it probably has almost no sense of fashion." said Rarity.
"Yeah. Your human counterpart wears the same exact clothing as you." said Twilight.
"Twilight don't take this the wrong way but the portal gave you a really 'nerdy' outfit. It's definitely not the outfit I would have chosen if I were you." said Rarity.
"Yeah I know. But I just rolled with the punches about my clothing. Anyway, I decided we'll just sleep in the library inside Canterlot High since I don't know were any of my friends live. They told me they'll meet us outside the school tomorrow at around noon so we could walk to the airport as a group for our flight to Miami." said Twilight.
"Ok fine. Meeting my human counterpart can wait a couple more hours." said Rarity with a disappointed look on her face.