• Published 1st Aug 2014
  • 996 Views, 2 Comments

Equestria Girls: Miami - Probably Minion



Twilight and Rarity make the return trip to the human world for the semifinal of human Rarity's fashion show in Miami.

  • ...
8
 2
 996

Chapter 10

Later that night, the girls went to dinner at BLT Steak, which is one of the best restaurants in South Beach. Each one of them couldn't wait to talk about their beach day since everyone except for Fluttershy, human Rarity, and the CMC went to play volleyball on the other end of the beach.

"So how did the volleyball game go?" asked Fluttershy.

"Oh my gosh! It was so fun! There were like 10 people on each team. We played for like 2 hours straight!" said Pinkie Pie.

"Hey Fluttershy, How did your alone time with War Eagle go?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"Yeah you know. It went well. We just talked and went in the water for a bit. We didn't really do anything big because we just wanted to be alone together for a bit since we haven't seen each other since school ended about a month ago." said Fluttershy.

"Hey Scoots, how did it go with the sand bar?" asked Applejack.

"Oh my gosh! It was so fun! We built this really huge sandcastle and just swam the whole time we were there!" said Scootaloo.

"Sounds like you had fun down there." said Twilight.

"Hey uh Fluttershy I have a bit of a confession to make." said Applebloom.

"Sure go ahead." said Fluttershy.

"I have a crush on War Eagle." said Applebloom.

"It's ok. I'm pretty sure a lot of girls have a crush on War Eagle." said Fluttershy.

"Oh Applebloom. I'm pretty sure War Eagle will spend more time with you once school starts again and he moves back in. You just gotta remember that War Eagle is Fluttershy's boyfriend." said Applejack.

"Yeah I know but he's really cute and he's from the south. I think me or Applejack would be the perfect match for him." said Applebloom.

"Applebloom, I know that you feel a little jealous that War Eagle is my boyfriend and I don't know exactly what Applejack meant when she said he'd spend more time with you but you just gotta make sure you don't get to personal with him or else he'll feel a little uncomfortable. I think I'm the only girl he feels comfortable talking to regularly." said Fluttershy.

"Well I guess Applebloom does make a good point that he could have very well asked me out because we're both southern folk but I'm happy for him that he and Fluttershy are having a loving relationship." said Applejack.

"Thanks Jackie." said Fluttershy.
*****************************************************

As soon as they got back to their hotel, Applejack decided to have a 'talk' with Applebloom about the little rant she had about her crush on War Eagle as soon as they got back in Applejack, Applebloom, and Pinkie Pie's room.

"What's the matter Sugarcube? Why did you rant about War Eagle being Fluttershy's boyfriend?" asked Applejack.

"I'm really sorry Applejack. I didn't want to embarrass Fluttershy or hurt her feelings. I just wanted to say that I have a really crush on War Eagle and that was it." said Applebloom.

"Listen I understand your feelings about War Eagle and that's he really cute. I'll be honest with you, I have a bit of a crush on War Eagle myself but I didn't rant about it because I know how to control my emotions and keep them in tact, especially since we're in public at a really nice restaurant. I'm not angry at you at all but you just gonna remember to control your emotions whenever you feel like that next time." said Applejack.

"Ok Applejack. I'll apologize to Fluttershy tomorrow at breakfast." said Applebloom.

"Good idea Sugarcube. Good night." said Applejack.

"Good night Jackie." said Applebloom and they went to bed.