• Published 1st Aug 2014
  • 996 Views, 2 Comments

Equestria Girls: Miami - Probably Minion



Twilight and Rarity make the return trip to the human world for the semifinal of human Rarity's fashion show in Miami.

  • ...
8
 2
 996

Chapter 2

"You mean they really want me to come with you to the other side of the portal?!?! I can't wait to meet the human version of me!" said Rarity who was just informed by Twilight that she too was invited to come to Miami.

"Would I ever lie to you?" asked Twilight.

"I never said that! I'm just in a state of shock and excitement because your friends are giving me the opportunity of seeing what's it's like on the other side of the portal." said Rarity.

"I'll tell you it's pretty awesome. There's also a human Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Applejack so technically it's pretty much the same thing as Equestria except we turn into humans." said Twilight.

"When are we going to the other side of the portal?" asked Rarity.

"My friends told me our flight to Miami is tomorrow afternoon so I was thinking we could go to the other side of the portal tonight and maybe even spend the night at one of my friends' houses if they're ok with it." said Twilight.

"If we do end up doing that could you try to see if we could stay at my human counterpart's house?" asked Rarity.

"Sure I'll try but if we don't we'll probably stay at human Fluttershy's house." said Twilight.

"Well then what are we waiting for? Let's go to the other side of the portal." said Rarity and they headed to Celestia's castle and went through the portal and were on their way to the human world for human Rarity's fashion show.