• Published 1st Aug 2014
  • 996 Views, 2 Comments

Equestria Girls: Miami - Probably Minion



Twilight and Rarity make the return trip to the human world for the semifinal of human Rarity's fashion show in Miami.

  • ...
8
 2
 996

Chapter 5

Soon after landing in Miami, the gang headed to their hotel, the Four Seasons Hotel, which is you may know was the same exact hotel they stayed in the previous round in Boston. The only difference, of course, was they were staying in the Four Seasons Hotel in Miami.

"I have to say, flying on that thing you called a 'jet' was probably the most dreadful experience I've had in my life." said pony Rarity.

"Rarity, please. Calm down. It's over. Get over it and move on." said Applejack.

"Wait a minute, didn't we stay in the Four Seasons Hotel when we went to Boston?" asked Scootaloo.

"Why yes we did. That's exactly why I got us this hotel. I figured since everyone enjoyed themselves at the Four Seasons in Boston, we should stay at the Four Seasons in Miami." said human Rarity.

"That was a great idea." said Fluttershy.

"Anyway since I knew that Twilight would be bringing a friend from her universe, I got an extra bed in one of the three suites." said human Rarity.

"So I'm assuming we're gonna have the same room mates as we did in Boston?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"Yes if that's ok with you." said human Rarity.

"Yeah that's fine. I just wanted to make sure it stayed the same because sharing a room with Fluttershy and Scootaloo was so awesome!" said Rainbow Dash.

"Well I'm happy that you're satisfied." said human Rarity.

"Ok enough jibberjatter. Let's go hit the hay. We gotta rest up for our first day in Miami." said Applejack.