• Published 1st Aug 2014
  • 997 Views, 2 Comments

Equestria Girls: Miami - Probably Minion



Twilight and Rarity make the return trip to the human world for the semifinal of human Rarity's fashion show in Miami.

  • ...
8
 2
 997

Chapter 4

The next morning, Twilight and Rarity woke up feeling both excited and nervous about reuniting with Twilight's human friends and going to Miami.

"So remind me again, there's a human Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rarity, and Applejack?" asked Rarity.

"Yep. I also think that human Applebloom, human Scootaloo, and human Sweetie Belle are coming too." said Twilight.

"It's gonna be kinda weird seeing both the human counterpart of me and my sister." said Rarity.

As soon as they got outside, they waited outside the school for about an hour for the others to show up. When they did, they immediately embraced Twilight and sort of at first ignored the fact that the Rarity from Equestria was there too.

"Twilight is coming with us to Miami! This is gonna be the party of a lifetime!" said Pinkie Pie.

"This is gonna be so awesome!" said Rainbow Dash.

"I can't wait to spend time with my counterpart from your universe!" said human Rarity

"I'm not really saying anything but I'm excited that Twilight is back." said Fluttershy.

"Welcome back sugar cube. So glad you could join us!" said Applejack.

"Girls, this is my friend Rarity who is also from my universe and yes she's a fashionista like Rarity." said Twilight.

"I'm really looking forward to spending time with you. It's sort almost like we're identical twin sisters!" said human Rarity.

"I know. This is gonna be the best three days of my life!" said pony Rarity.

"Alright enough jibberjatter! Let's head to the airport for our private jet to Miami!" said Applejack and the gang headed to the airport for their private jet to Miami.