• Published 14th Jun 2014
  • 798 Views, 16 Comments

The Six. - GoldyBoi



King Sombra returns with a not so friendly hello I'm back. Secrets of Equestria are revealed as Six girls powered by the Elements of Harmony step up to the plate. Will they be able to protect Equestria? Or will they be blinded by love and fail?

  • ...
15
 16
 798

8 Recovering.

"Now look here Rare. Ah know fer sure you don't need to do this! Put the sword down." AppleJack was trying to coax Rarity into calming down.

"No! I wont... this abomination must die where it stands. Now you either move... or I strike you down with it." Rarity held promise in her words. She raised her sword up high over her head. Ready to strike, She wore extravagant jeans, a white long sleeve frill shirt, and a pair of high heel boots. She stared down the offending AppleJack wearing a simple pair of shorts, a tank top, and tall white socks.

AppleJack pounced first at Rarity to protect the muddy stetson.


Lightning flashed all around Fluttershy. The wind went against her, making avoiding the lightning strikes difficult. She flew through the high Crystal Empire skies training her wings, reaction time, strength, speed, and control as a Golden Eagle. Rainbow Dash was observing Fluttershy and keep the storm under control.

"Lets take a break now Shy!" Rainbow Dash raised her hand as the storm slowly died down, joining Fluttershy in an easy glide around the Canterlot skies. "Sorry to interrupt your training but I just wanted to take it slow for once today. I know... strange coming from me huh?"

Once they were at a high enough altitude and hidden away by the thick sheet of cloud, Fluttershy shifted into one of her secret forms. She flew in her normal body except... she had wings on her back like an angel. "It's okay Dashie. You know I'm perfectly fine with that." She said as she flew under Rainbow facing up at her. "The scenery it's beautiful isn't it?"

"Well yeah... it's alright." The Electrifying flyer answered. Starting to fly even slower than before.

"What is it Dash-." Fluttershy was suddenly scooped up into Rainbows arms. The shock from it made her loose concentration on her wings, thus having them disappear into tiny teal sparkles. Rainbow Dash wasn't done yet. She proceeded by shooting up into the air at alarming speeds. Checking on Fluttershy occasionally just in case she's going too high or too fast.

After what seemed like about two minutes, they could barely see the ground under them. "D-Dashie! W...what are we doing?!" Fluttershy was seconds away from thrashing around in a full panic. She was in such a disarray she couldn't focus hard enough to shape shift or gain her wings. She's used to flying... but not this high, especially not without her wings. Her breathing became erratic as her vision got blurry.

"Hey Flutters, It's alright look at me.... trust me." She gave Fluttershy that caring look that she refuses to show anyone else but her. That look that usaully symbolizes her desperate need for affection or need to show affection. Though... this time it was to calm her love down.

The surge of panic subsided as Fluttershy looked her reason for living in the eyes. She nodded as she deepened the embrace. Nose to nose with Rainbow. Closing her eyes she felt as if their souls were dancing with one another. It almost felt... real. Opening her eyes Fluttershy noticed that they were hovering in place. Rainbow holding her tightly barely grazing her lips with her own. Hovering around as if they were slow dancing.

Rainbow Dash took her lips business elsewhere... her ear. With a hot breath she whispered into her soul mates ear. "Happy Birthday Shy."

Several emotions shot across Fluttershy's face. Shock, bliss, confusion, and intense sorrowful joy. "You... you remember?" She gushed as she started to wail into Dash's chest. No one ever really celebrated her birthday as a child or even... ever. The only person whom actually knows of her birthday is Rainbow Dash. Which was years ago though. She raised her head and faced her love with a genuine smile. Tears still streaming down her face. "I love you... so much Dashie. Thank you... for loving me and giving me a reason to f-fight. I love you so much!"

Those words were about to make Rainbow cry as well. She loved being told how awesome she was but this... was different. "Please keep fighting for me!" She held Fluttershy close again. "I love yo-." She was cut off by Fluttershy leaning up and taking her in a passionate, needy kiss.


"I saw we alert our people and pull names from a jar to get at least a fighting chance against Sombra's rising army! Our army was destroyed by his not too long ago... not many know. If we assure them that we still have a fighting chance. Resistance wont be much of a problem. At least until they figure out." Discord sat with Luna in the throne room discussing what to do about this upcoming war and how it will affect the citizens of Equestria.

"I don't know... for now. Lets just hope we only have to rely on The Six." Luna sat staring down at the ground.

"You know... they'll all die. Even if the war might be won... the sacrifice is too great. Even the immortal one will die. The more she uses her powers, the less of a soul she carries." Discord gave Luna an analyzing glare. He can easily read Celestia... but her sister. Was a different.

"I know Discord.... I know."


"Twilight! This is sooooo boring." Pinkie complained trying to get out of the same contraption she was stuck in when Twilight had to figure out how her Pinkie Sense worked.

"This is necessary Pinkie! I've studied up on demonology but I've never seen anything like that. Based on what you've told me we both know there are somethings you can control and somethings you cannot. So now we need to learn how it works to get better control of yourself." The scholar rambled about just looking at the screen then back at her books then at.... Pinkie. The new lustful look Pinkie was giving Twilight made chills run down her spine. "Pinkie... what's wrong? Are you sure you're in control of yourself?"

"Let me go and I'll show you how in control I can really be." Pinkie slurred.

Twilight let out a slow quizzical "Uh-huh." Before killing the mood which forever saved both their images in Princess Cadance's view. "Yeah sorry to be a mood killer but I'll have to decline that offer for now. Researc-."

Cadance walked into the room Twilight and Pinkie so gratefully shared. "Hey girls! Woah.... is this some sort of... ritual of bonda-."

Both girls had opposite answers at the same time. Twilight saying no, Pinkie saying yes. Twilight glared at Pinkie.

"Yeah." Cadance looked around at the place. "Your answer is really convincing Twilight. I mean this room and setting totally agrees with your side of the argument." She smiled at the blushing Twilight shaking her head in defeat. "Anyways I need you to come with me for a bit Twilight. You may come Pinkie."

"Great lets go!" Pinkie raised her arms breaking the restraints.


Rarity lays on the floor her hair somewhat in a mess. Her frill long sleeve shirt unbuttoned all the way. Still covering her chest seeing that she has nothing else under it. Her jeans zipper undone and the jeans itself slightly pulled down. Her boots thrown across the room. Tears in her eyes. She chants the one word over and over again. A small diamond encrusted black box lay on her bare chest. AppleJack positioned on top of her. She still continues to say. "Yes!"

"So after this here war is over. You'll marry me?" AppleJack asked again to confirm what she was hearing.

"YES! Oh a thousand times, darling YES!" Rarity squealed.

With that AppleJack leaned in for a well deserved kiss.


"Twilight meet Flash Sentry. Flash Sentry meet Twilight Sparkle!" Cadance pushed them into a hug. Twilight almost immediately pushed away from Flash.

Pinkie glared in their direction. "Yeah.... Flash Sentry huh?"

"That's my name! I believe your the Element of Laughter right?" He chuckled putting his hand on Pinkie's shoulders.

"Get off me."

"Excuse me?" Flash put his hand on the hilt of his sword. Taking his hand off Pinkie's shoulder. Each of them sizing each other up.

Before Twilight could do anything Cadance stepped in. "Well Twilight I'd like you to meet Flash Sentry!" Stepping inbetween Pinkie and Flash. "Your suitor! Guess who's getting an arranged marriage!"

Author's Note:

I had somethings to do, sorry. If there are any mistakes feel free to let me know.