• Published 14th Jun 2014
  • 798 Views, 16 Comments

The Six. - GoldyBoi



King Sombra returns with a not so friendly hello I'm back. Secrets of Equestria are revealed as Six girls powered by the Elements of Harmony step up to the plate. Will they be able to protect Equestria? Or will they be blinded by love and fail?

  • ...
15
 16
 798

7 Pinkie vs. Pinkie.

Author's Note:

Hey I couldn't wait to make this so I just did. I don't know if the title made sense to you right now but once you finish this it will. If you'd like here's a song for the chapter! If there's any mistakes or misspelled words feel free to let me know.

Music If you'd like.


She floated alone in darkness. Aimlessly floating with no emotion. Just an objective blaring through her mind. BOTH of their minds..... murder.


Sombra was surrounded by demons and the menacing Pinkie Pie. The funeral area was completely aflame. The battle had ended up in the Canterlot castle due to Luna and Pinkie's tag team. Knocking both Celestia and Sombra through the outer wall into the castle. Leaving the others no choice but to follow due to the demons and flame gradually rising outside. Most of Canterlot's residents had fled, some had stayed curious to the outcome of the battle, and others because of stubbornness.

As Luna ran up to Sombra with stars orbiting her. They flashed making him cover his eyes. When he took his hands away he was greeted by a clothesline to the neck by Pinkie's flaming right wing. Launching him into Celestia's throne coughing and holding his burned throat.

Sombra was angry with what she had done to his neck. Crystals had trapped Pinkie's legs and he fired another crystal beam at her. Which she held back with her right hand. Behind her Luna had smashed attacks with Celestia, blasting both of them back. It knocked Celestia in Pinkie's direction. As soon as Celestia flew by the grounded Pinkie. She raised her left arm and pointed her finger at Celestia blasting her with flames. Doing so as Celestia was still flying back from behind her and Pinkie was still blocking the attack from Sombra. When she did though, her gaurd on the beam dropped as she was hit and knocked back by Sombra's blast.

Luna recovered and got up quick enough to run to the knocked back Pinkie. She grabbed her hand and used her momentum to swing Pinkie around back into Sombra. Pinkie took this opportunity to wrap her wings around herself and spin rapidly. Making a flaming dart as she slammed into Sombra. Then she thrust open her wings with great force, knocking Sombra through the throne room walls. Leaving Celestia in one room with two enemies and a flock of demons waiting to be commanded.

Pinkie raised her finger pointing at Celestia and the demons responded by sinking into the ground, disappearing.

The demons rose out of the ground beneath Pinkie. Grabbing onto her legs and biting her dragging her down with them.

Luna was unsure of what her intentions were but she decided now was the time to be wary of everything. What she saw next surprised her. Pinkie had disappeared into the ground and walked out of the wall Celestia was leaning on and pulled her into it. "Discord where do you think she took my sister?"

"Hm... probably to her domain to kill her, devour her soul, or free her from Sombra's control. We should all get out of here soon. The cast- No Canterlot may not be able to handle this battle."

Right on cue Celestia was flung out of the wall. Terrified and seemingly normal she scurried off into her sisters arms. Pinkie walked out of the wall. Looking at the group... staring at Twilight. She started to walk towards them. Everyone but Twilight on high gaurd while backing up and looking for an exit by each step.

Sombra emerged from the hole he was knocked into glaring and greatly injured. "I never expected such power.... I would have saved some up if I'd known. There will be a next time." With that he fired an explosive crystal orb at the group and faded away into the shadows.

Pinkie zipped over and jabbed her flaming arm into the orb. Keeping the explosion away from her friends. The recoil costed her the flaming armor protecting her right arm. Revealing a mass of tattoo's depicting the outline of demons and flames on her arm. As if someone failed to color them in.

The castle of Canterlot started to collapse the banisters set aflame, the walls filled with holes, the supports crumbling. Discord made a decision that would either doom them all or save them. "Grab on to me! I can take us all to the Crystal Empire. I don't think I can go back and forth with us all, shrinking an ancient dragon filled with Sombra's power may look easy but it's tiring. We'll do this in one go, grab on to any part of me." With that he spread out his arms and waited for them all to grab on. 'Fluttershy... Rarity.... Shinning and Cadance.. AppleJack... Rainbow Dash... Luna.. Celestia.' He counted out the names in his head and stared at bewilderment at the two who refused.

"I wont leave Pinkie behind." Twilight stated as she looked over at the warrior. The way she posed and looked up at the ceiling. How she slightly puffed out her chest like Rainbow would at times. Her wings spread and her legs and left arm aflame... the nice tattoos on her arm. The way her blazing pink flamed hair danced. It was so perfect in her eyes. "I'm not leaving without her... don't worry. We'll be fine."

"Alright then... if you say so." Discord charged up his magic. Looking at Twilight to see if she would change her mind, once he saw that she wouldn't change her mind he sighed. Then at the last second he grabbed Twilight as a flash occured and they disappeared.


"HOW COULD YOU LEAVE HER!" She paced back and forth looking as if she'd blow a second gasket. Her powers were starting to refill, but even so. Discord was a deity like Sombra and definentaly not as tired as he was. Nor is she as strong as Pinkie apparently. Though she did have strength in numbers. Even Fluttershy was glaring at him.

"What would you know. You may think you're all the closest thing to the element of laughter but that's where you're sadly mistaken. If anything she's closer to me than anything or anyone in this room!" They all stood in the guest room in the Crystal Empire castle. Shinning and Luna had taken Celestia and Cadance to the medical wing.

"Now why don't ya tell us whatcha mean by that." AppleJack stated as she stepped up noticing the same thing Twilight did. "Also please remember... I know when yer lyin. Ah don't like liers."

"I have no reason to tell you anything. Besides... it's better this way. For... them... at least." Discord turned away from them. With the snap of a finger he was gone... just like that.


With the castle being as tall as it is flying up would be a challenge. Especially due to the fact that the castle's ceiling was falling down on her. A flaming circle formed around her feet as she shot up into the air. Dodging falling pieces. She barrel rolled to the side only to be greeted by an even bigger piece. Flames from her legs increased her speed as her horns caught flame and soon her entire body. Until she was a speeding spear of black flame. She smashed into the piece going through it suffering some recoil damage. A piece of the right horn on her armor broke off. She kept on pushing upward only to be suprised by a boulder she almost was hit by. She flew over to the left only to be smashed by another falling piece she flew under. It hit her in the back making her gasp from shock and pain. She turned around and made a temporary flame katana. The blade was pink flame while the hilt was black. It looked like a demon coughing up the sword where the blade connected with the hilt. She swung it into the boulder and on contact an explosion of flame smashed it to pieces. She flew upward, still having a while to go. She wouldn't make it out of here and she knew it. Though she was still high enough to pull this off. She raised the tattooed arm making a temporary sheild around herself, she then yelled commands in a different language. After what seemed like forever all the fire and leftover demons flowed to her in a stream of energy going to her arm. Filling in the tattoos like coloring in a blank circle. All the power was getting to overwhelming for her... but she put up with it. She did this... so she had to fix it. By the time she was done the only problem was the crumbling castle. Luckily the exit to the throne room wasn't caved in since she couldn't fly out the ceiling. She zipped for the exit and flew through the rooms dodging boulders and deflecting falling objects with her blade. She made it to the front gates of the castle when the entire structure collapsed on her. Her powers went out and everything went black.


As she gained consciousness she felt a surge of pain in her legs. She layed down on her stomach and looked back to see her legs crushed under the boulders. She screamed out to no-one and cried. The pain was unbearable and never ending. After a while of screaming to no avail. A certian man appeared standing infront of her.

"Why... why wont it e-end?" She wailed out to Discord. Only to get an answer that made her heart jump and her mind panic. Making tears flow even harder as she wailed no over and over.

His answer was. "That's the sacrifice of immortality... it never.... ends."

"Why..... w-why?!" She took a heavy swallow as she started getting feeling back in her legs. She managed to somehow drag herself from under the boulder as the broken mush reformed itself. "Why did this happen to me!"

"You know the deal you made... and if you really don't get it. Ask the cursed one inside your element... inside you." The last two words left a sour taste in her mouth. "It seems just his laughter from the success of his curse is powering up your element. No wonder you healed so fast. This entire day it wasn't Pinkie and Luna vs. Sombra and Celestia. It had been Willpower vs. Curse, Pinkie vs. Pinkie... and it's obvious who had won. You surely didn't."