• Published 14th Jun 2014
  • 797 Views, 16 Comments

The Six. - GoldyBoi



King Sombra returns with a not so friendly hello I'm back. Secrets of Equestria are revealed as Six girls powered by the Elements of Harmony step up to the plate. Will they be able to protect Equestria? Or will they be blinded by love and fail?

  • ...
15
 16
 797

10 Pinkie hates Flash. Seriously, she really hates him.

Author's Note:

Hey guys! I feel better now! Anyways just for future reference in this chapter just in case you're wondering. This is what Shinning Armor's axe looks like.

His Axe.

"No we can take the other girls, save Equestria! Party and live without this!"

"We all still have responsibilities! Pinkie we can't just leave. Besides I'm engaged remember?" Twilight raised her hand infront of her and inspected the ring on her finger. Somewhat intrigued, maybe even... happy. Twilight turned on her heel facing Pinkie. Back to the balcony.

"Uuuugghhh! I can't deal with this anymore, this whole hiding out and doing all this love stuff isn't my style." Pinkie complained as her hair started to flatten. Not a good sign.

"Look Pinkie I know we haven't hung out together and it may be boring but what can I do about it? It's not like we can call everyone up to hang around The Crystal Empire or have a huge brawl in the arena!" Twilight said as she put a hand on Pinkie's shoulder. Not noticing the smile on Pinkie's face.


"Oh my gods she really did it."

Twilight stood in the middle of the arena muttering to herself. She just had to tell Pinkie that didn't she? Pinkie Pie had managed to collect everyone they knew in the Crystal Empire to the arena for a friendly brawl. Even managing to somehow piss of Flash Sentry, a level headed guy. Although they don't get to face off against each other immediately Flash Sentry does get to start off fighting with Shinning Armor.

Twilight looked up at Pinkie with a 'I will kill you face'. Whom just waved back with a smile. "Alright ready yourselves!" Twilight said using magic to amplify her voice so everyone can hear her. Pinkie also decided on inviting all of the Crystal Empire.

Both men put their hands on the hilt of their weapons. Flash Sentry decided on using light armor and two katana's. 'Is he planning on using speed and slashing techniques?' Twilight thought to herself. Looking over at her brother none of that mattered anymore. He wore heavy armor from head to toe. Even his eyes were protected by thick glass slits. He brought his usual arena weapon, a double edged black steel axe. 'This isn't looking good for Flash at all.'

"Ready!" The crowd started to go wild.

"Set!" Anxiety was taking a living form in the arena

"He's pretty much made himself a walking tank. He wont be able to hit me so easily." Flash said to himself. Getting in ready position to fight. "Then I'll defeat Pinkie and win that bet of hers!"

Shinning Armor was doing his own thinking. "He's a lot more mobile than I am. With the armor and weapons he's using he'll probably go for some slashing techniques. Which is why I should jus-"

"Go!" Twilight announced as she teleported out of the way right next to Pinkie as she thought of a murder plan.

While she did that, Flash Sentry flew at Shinning Armor at alarming speeds. Making the crowd go wild and cheer in excitement. Flash wasted no time closing the distance between him and Shinning.

Twilight looked closely at why Shinning hasn't moved yet. She thought he was thinking his armor would protect him completely even from force. Until she saw his right arm, the arm he's holding the axe in twitch. It was slight but with eyesight magic she was able to see it. "He has a plan... oh no.... he has Flash figured out!" Twilight got up and screamed as loud as she could. Telling him to watch out, but her voice was lost in the sea of cheer.

Rarity was the next one whom noticed, she could feel the twitch in Shinning's arm due to his armor. "Oh dear. Wait a minute!" She got up and screamed out. "OH SHI-." Her voice was also lost in the crowd. As she covered her mouth for saying such vulgar things she tensed up. Waiting for it.

Flash Sentry ran straight towards Shinning. When he was about two feet away from Shinning he dove to the side of of meaning to give some slashes to his sides to wear down his armor. Though to his suprise Shinning rose his arm at a great deal of speed for such heavy armor. He positioned the flat of the axe to make contact with Flash's face. He succeeded, he finished the counter by kicking Flash to the ground, following by raising the axe. He brought it down only for Flash to swiftly roll out the way.

Flash picked himself up and choked back the pain that was clouding his mind. He shook his head and focused on the big problem he now faced. Shinning was a serious tank with speed and strength. Flash rushed forward throwing a katana on the left of Shinning about five feet away. He ran straight for the well grounded katana and grabbed the hilt once more. This time using it to swing and fly straight at Shinning. Flash managed to stay in the air and swiftly slash Shinning's back, slightly weakening the armor. While still airborne he threw his next katana into the ground and did the same thing. This time it was for a u-turn. He flew straight at Shinning.

Shinning used the shaft of the axe to block Flashes legs. Flash pushed of Shinning with whatever velocity he had left, still knocking Shinning off balance. By the time Shinning got back up Flash had already gotten his weapons back.

Flash rushed at Shinning and threw both katana's at his eyes. The hilt flying first hitting the glass cracking them. With the high amounts of cracks in them Shinning couldn't see at all. The katana's bounced off the glass still facing the same way as Flash ran up, grabbed them, and brought them down in an X slashing direction upon Shinning's chest. He then bounced back as Shinning swung at him with his axe. Using this opportunity he kicked the axe even farther into Shinnings direction stabbing into his armor. Not deep enough to cut, but good enough for openings.

With the broken glass Shinning was forced to abandon his helmet. "Nice thinking Flash.... now you have a better chance!" Shinning said with a slight scowl.

"I'm just getting warmed up!" Flash boasted as he ran up to Shinning this time trying to pierce through the opening the axe left him.

Shinning whom anticipated this spun to the left dodging the attack completely and used the rest of his momentum to swing the axe on the unprotected right side of Flash. The side he was piercing with. The axe hit and easily made its way through Flash's armor. Even dragging Flash along as Shinning continued the turn further tear at the flesh of Flash's side right under his arm. When it finally let go of Flash and flung him away, he was a bleeding mess.

Shinning Armor started to advance on Flash slowly. "Oh yeah... this is fun."

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment