• Published 14th Jun 2014
  • 798 Views, 16 Comments

The Six. - GoldyBoi



King Sombra returns with a not so friendly hello I'm back. Secrets of Equestria are revealed as Six girls powered by the Elements of Harmony step up to the plate. Will they be able to protect Equestria? Or will they be blinded by love and fail?

  • ...
15
 16
 798

4 Explosions.

BANG

Pinkie's party cannon had sent a huge blast towards the building blasting a large hole in it. Killing most of the shadelings inside, distracting everyone from fighting to take a look, and almost making the building topple over. Pinkie came rolling in standing on her party cannon her element of harmony not even shinning in her eyes. Doing all that destruction without it. After she rolled up close to the battle the cannon stopped and as she just sat down on it. Watching everyone outside of the building look at her in astonishment. "Well what are you waiting for?! Fight!"

"Ah swear Pinkie you are somethin'. Hey Rare, code grinder!" AppleJack's attention was brought straight to the mass of Shadelings in front of her as the ground started to crack up and crumble. AppleJack quickly glanced at Rarity who's also putting her attention at the same spot while dropping metallic beads that sink into the ground.

As the ground crumbled shadelings fell into a large grinder Rarity had formed under the ground. As she watched them all scream in pain and scream curses at her she looked over to the ones that were left. "AppleJack darling, you know what to do!" Rarity walked up to AppleJack wrapped her right leg around her as AppleJack complies holding onto that leg as Rarity threw her right arm around her neck pulling her into a kiss. AppleJacks right arm pointed at the remaining shadelings as Rarity did the same with her left. Summoning a large iron cannon both girls pulled away from the kiss still holding each other as it charged up.

________________________

Rainbow was picking up speed racing towards them. Not noticing how fast she was going until she performed a Sonic Rainboom, although instead of leaving a rainbow trail she became the rainbow trail. She raced along the place going through Shadelings like harmless light.

Twilight took advantage of this and started to levitate shadelings and throw them at the rainbow trail making them touch it. She knew what was going on and sighed with relief as shadelings stood confused at why a rainbow was harmlessly going through them. The shadelings that werent tagged by the rainbow Twilight made sure to twist their arms and break their neck with her magic. A shadeling ran up and bit her hand before she managed to blast it away. The fangs went deep in her hand as the shadeling started to evaporate due to Twilights intense magic. She cursed while trying to stop the bleeding.

Fluttershy had morphed into a kangaroo and kicked a few shadelings into the rainbow zipping by. She then switched into a snow leopard clawing mercilessly into foes until they stopped screeching. It's not like her but anyone who's to stand in her way will definentaly pay. A lesson from Iron Will. She pounced on a shadeling and bit into its throat ripping it out. Some of the animals instincts were screaming at her to finish devouring it but she had to move on. She never got full control of the snow leopard so it's instincts still roar in her mind. She was tempted to pounce at Twilight, instead she shifted into an elephant and started a stomping fest on the shadelings. They all ran from her noticing they don't have a chance in any strategic form even shadow blasts. She would easily avoid by shifting into something much smaller. She had them where she wanted them until it happened.

"Twilight, Fluttershy get out here it's ready!" Rainbow Dash was now back to normal pointing at the closest exit which was the hole Pinkie had blasted. "I'll zip up there and grab the info! Get outta here!"

Fluttershy had faith in her love and immediately shifted into a horse running towards Twilight as she jumped on. She jumped over Shadelings the best she could and even had to ram some to get through. She couldn't turn back and pushed on making the final leap outside witnessing Rarity and AppleJack using a combination move firing a large molten boulder at a group of shadelings causing a large explosion finishing off the rest outside. Fluttershy was a bit startled but knew an even bigger explosion would occur. She ran through the chaos towards Pinkie, Rarity, and AppleJack. Shifting back to normal immediately healing Twilights wound.

"Did you get hurt silly?" Pinkie's tone seemed less happy than usual, almost seeming distressed. The party cannon had randomly disappeared. "Where's Dashie?"

______________________

The faded rainboom had appeared again this time it was moving in reverse the circle growing smaller. The trail had appeared again showing how it goes from there to all the shadelings lastly to rainbow. The sonic rainboom had grown so small it was touching the trail as if it were being absorbed into it. The rainboom traveled through the rainbow trail going through everyone lastly ending before it reached Rainbow Dash. "Oh crud." Rainbow zipped off flying for the stairs, on time in order the shadelings were painfully crushed up into a tiny orb barely visible and exploded into Sonic Rainbooms in a chain reaction. Dash was zipping through the explosions dodging them the best she could trying to ignore the shockwaves hurting her body. She had made it to the stairs with slight burns. Feeling the ground shake as she managed to stuff as many scrolls as she could in her hat knowing she was going to die, a magic seal appeared below her and transported her as the ground below her gave out and the explosion blasted upward destroying everything.

_____________________

All she could hear were voices.

"Is she dea-. Ouch Fluttershy, I don't think that's healing!"

"Oh silly, she's not dead! Here I'll give her CPR!"

Rainbow was awake now but hasn't opened her eyes. Hearing a voice that wasn't Fluttershy's offer CPR was just enough to make her jump up.

"Oh no... I-I'll do it... s-since I'm the medic!" Fluttershy somewhat suggested at the same time claiming it. She knew it was a lousy unbelievable excuse but it worked as Pinkie backed off. "I already finished with Twilight's wounds and got them wrapped up so..."

Rainbow calmed down just anticipating the soft warm lips of Fluttershy. Fluttershy may technically be a hunter... but right now the predator becomes prey. As soon as she could feel the breath she felt shudders go down her body.

"I'll have you better.... in no time Dashie." Fluttershy whispered to Rainbow as she leaned in for the so called "CPR" and ended up being grabbed by Rainbow turning it into a make out session again. She had her hands moving along Rainbows body healing burns as she did. The more they kissed the more she healed any internal damage. It was a slow process... just how they wanted it.

Pinkie laughed at the display. "See? She was fine but that's not CPR tha-." She was cut off by Twilight putting her unbit hand over her mouth.

Twilight inspected Pinkie whom was still staring at the couple doing their so called healing. She doesn't know what happened to the serious Pinkie from before. Nor does she have any knowledge of how she does the things she does without her powers. Not one person on this team had seen her use them, Twilight's determined to be the first. Even if she had to pin her down and tie her up to examine that bod- her powers she'll do it.

_________________

The ride back to Canterlot was the worst.

Rainbow Dash had managed to get up and summon clouds for everyone to sit on as she continued to make out with Fluttershy while going to Canterlot. The clouds did move fast, but it was upsetting to Twilight that she didn't have someone special to pair up with. Rarity and AppleJack were yelling at each other while playing checkers on a floating slate of rock with the checkers design with metal coins as the checkers. They were yelling at each other over the game accusing the other of cheating, but it was still somehow... love. Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash were continuing the healing session, which was working since Dash did look in good shape.

'I am happy for them but why can't I be happy as well? I know I'm mostly into studies and magic and I can be boring but don't I deserve somebody special. The last person I thought I liked didn't feel the same for me, the incident happened, everyone gets together, and I loose my brother! I've lost too much and I just want to be happy I don't want to be alone!' Twilight layed down on her back on the cloud as tears started to roll down her face.

Always that one person whispered in her ear. "Don't be sad silly! Pinkie's here." With that Pinkie snuggled into Twilight which wasn't seen by the others since they were higher than the others. Pinkie did make sure her flame cape went out before she jumped onto Twilight's cloud when her own floated close enough. The horns on her helm also pushed off Twilight's hat to see the crying face of lonely person who just needed love, caring, and attention. To her that face was nostalgic.

Twilight felt so warm on the inside again. 'Wait... she was always there for me. She helped me through all those times. It's you Pinkie...' Twilight's new thoughts brought more tears to her eyes but this time it wasn't all that bad. She accepted the gesture and returned the snuggle. "What would I do without you Pinkie?" A smile, a genuine smile spread across her face through the tears. She knew the day wasn't over. They had info to give and funerals to attend but for now. This was what she needed.

_______________________

"So THIS! Is the power of the Six hm? Not one Shadeling left alive, they may be a problem. Come my shadelings from the shadows to the sky! Bring me the Crystal chopper... we have a funeral to attend, a Princess to bring to my castle, and a corrupted element to bring to our side. Make sure you forge labyrinths that go against each elements abilities around Equestria. I don't want anymore hiccups. Oh make sure to make it all video game like with a big boss at the end of each labyrinth, I like that." King Sombra ordered.

Author's Note:

Well sorry for the wait! I'm wondering just as much as you are as to what'll happen next.

Which Princess will Sombra capture?

Who's the corrupted element?

Will The Six pull out their strongest powers or their tears?

Did Pinkie just earn Brownie points with Twilight?

Find out the next time in. The Funeral, The Chaos, and The Corrupted Element.