• Published 14th Jun 2014
  • 797 Views, 16 Comments

The Six. - GoldyBoi



King Sombra returns with a not so friendly hello I'm back. Secrets of Equestria are revealed as Six girls powered by the Elements of Harmony step up to the plate. Will they be able to protect Equestria? Or will they be blinded by love and fail?

  • ...
15
 16
 797

2 The Summon.

They didn't know.

Waking up to see clothes laying on the ground in Fluttershy's room seemed normal to her. The only abnormal aspect she's seeing right now... is an extra set of clothes that didn't belong to her along with them. 'What had happened last night?.... I'm pretty sure the girls and I just left our houses to meet up at our palace for a party and a few drinks but..... what?!' Fluttershy was thinking rapidly she wasn't thinking about looking to her left until she heard.

"Hey babes, morning how are you?" This person seems pretty hungover not to mention the fail attempt he or she just had to wrap their arm around Fluttershy.

Fluttershy, now scooting backwards started putting the pieces together. 'Wait.... drinking, just us girls, babe.' Fluttershy isn't believing this but.... this could be Rainbow. She decides there's only one way to find out. She starts to extend her hand until she grasps the blanket and rips it off. To see.... a completely exposed Rainbow Dash.

"Oh.... how bold of you! Are you trying to say you want to go for another round?" Rainbow asks Fluttershy in a drowsy yet excited tone. Not noticing Fluttershy had gotten seriously wasted and can't remember a thing about last nights events. Rainbow, trying to get on top of Fluttershy is finally noticing she herself is unable to sit up correctly and ends up falling on top of Fluttershy pinning her down. Rainbow decides to act like it was intentional and leans in for a kiss, seriously unaware.

-----------------

"Pinkie what in the name of Celestia happened?!" Twilight Sparkle wearing a sports bra, boxers, unidentical socks, and a popcorn bag on her head. " I told you before the party to not let things get out of hand! Yet whoops, I look like a.... a... whatever this could be related too! You and I both know you can handle your liquor and keep things under control! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to the bathroom to take a showe-." Twilight now stopping after the minor verbal assault towards Pinkie. "What.... is this?" Twilight now shaking still just managed to say that... looking into her reflection in the mirror.

"What is what Twiliiiiight?" Bouncing over Pinkie stretched out Twilights name just for the fun of it. Not exactly seeing what's wrong with her reflection.

Twilight looking at all the permanent sharpie markings along her body reading them aloud from head to toe. "On my face... Come and get it.... clap for a twerk... Pinkies wild experience?! Pinkie what exactly did we do last night!" Twilight starting to blush looking over at Pinkie unable to meet eyes afraid of getting the news or a hint of what might've happened.

"Yeah... you were wild. I never experienced someone get so deep in there! I mean after you got out you were soaked and you got me all wet too! I thought you had just thought you got a 15 feet deep pool and a diving board for nothing!"

Twlight was relieved, not that she didn't like Pinkie or find it horrible that they might do that.... honestly, she sometimes took serious interest in how she defies the laws of physics on a regular basis. She likes to be around Pinkie because the possibilities are endless and she always did make her smile. Always complimented her.... always cared. These thoughts were now making Twilight blush, not noticing until Pinkie tilted her head staring at her. Snapping her out of it. 'She probably doesn't even know what love is the way she is though.... I don't have time for things like that anyways.' Twilight was seriously drifting off in her thoughts. "Okay! Hm.... M-my chest, says. Vodka master... The babes... Dang this feels nice. Anyways I wont question that I don't want another story like the last one. Wait why is there duck tape on my stomach?" Twilight now freaking out ripping the duck tape off wincing as she did.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you! Oh! Gotta clean up the palace, cya!" Pinkie was now gone in a flash.

All Twilight could see were lipstick markings of arrows pointing down to someplace where it shouldn't and lip stick kiss marks leading downward... disappearing below the boxers waist. She didn't want to find out if it continued. All she knew... is that she needs to get to the shower fast. "PINKIE!!!!" Now bolting for the bathroom.

------------------

"Ya hear that Rare, ah think todays going good!" AppleJack was casually spoke towards Rarity who's preparing breakfast.

Rarity seemed as focused as she was usually was with making clothes. Her eyes glowed an even darker blue than usual and her element of harmony gem visible in her eyes replacing her pupils. Knives, pots, and pans levitate around her, moving at her command.

Somewhat dangerously flying around the kitchen, AppleJack didn't mind much but sitting up on the second floor of the palace in the kitchen was getting pretty boring. The only thing that kept her there was her girlfriend in an apron. Rarity and AppleJack being the first and by what she knows so far. The only couple out of the group. AppleJack could tell they all wanted each other but it was fun to watch them play the guessing game. With that AppleJack has now decided to get up open the window, take some steps back and jump out the second floor. Which in fact was pretty far from the ground, Rarity was used to this... although she was wrapped up on focusing so AppleJack doubted she saw anyways. AppleJacks eyes glowed a bright green the same way Rarity's did as if the color was trying to escape her eyes in a majestic wave fashion like the Northern Lights. She closed her eyes and opened them her Element of Harmony glowing bright where her pupils should be. Then.... with a CRACK and the sound of rock against rock. She suddenly stopped falling, she now stood on a floating piece of the ground and started surfing around on the levitating piece of rock. "Now this is what ah call freedom!"

-------------------

"R-Rainbow.... about last night. I don't remember a thing!" Fluttershy's suprised she was able to say that, standing up to Rainbow upset her. Not in the sense of she'll be mad at me... more like. I'm deny the person I love the most.

"Oh, easy! We drank, we confessed we like each other and we did the do.... is that all you need to know?" Bluntly put by the one and only Rainbow Dash.

That news... was all too much for Fluttershy... but that's all she needed to know. She now lays under Rainbow Dash.... frozen.

"Flutters? Don't tell me you.... didn't mean it." Rainbow.... was seriously hurt. The first time she's shown this type of pain before since..... since the incident.

Fluttershy could not stand for this at all! She will not stan- well lay down and let her crush fall apart like this! "No! I will not let you think like that Dashie! Drunk or not! They were my actions, also yes.. I-I do feel that way about you too..." Fluttershy was trying as hard as she could to hide within her hair and avoid Rainbows eyes. "S-so... I guess this makes us a couple... now. It's rushed and not exactly how I wanted it to happen but... I'll make do with it!" Fluttershy now confident in her words managing to look her Dashie in the eyes. Giving her Rainbow an innocent look. 'Haha! You're mine now! Mine all min- Oh my this is horrid!' With Fluttershy's thoughts getting a bit out of hand she stayed silent.

Then... Rainbows cold yet soft lips touched hers. The cold made her body shiver and her warm lips quiver against Rainbows. Just the way she liked it.

----------------

All were to their business. AppleJack had returned as soon as Rarity called the others for breakfast. Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash telling everyone the great news. Congrats were given and a thank you to all was returned just as Rarity was finishing the last of the breakfast for all to eat.

RING! The doorbell had gone off. Pinkie Pie somehow, already pushing the visitor up the stairs. Towards the kitchen. Nobody knew how she did it... nobody questioned it. They just didn't.

The royal messenger came with urgent news. "P-Princess Celestia summons all of you! T-to the castle, as soon as you possibly can! You must skip breakfast!" With that.... the messenger had bolted down the stairs and out the door he came. Getting into a chariot and heading back to the castle, getting away from the palace well hidden in the everfree forest.

They all sat.... silently. Not knowing what's going on but it seemed urgent. They all knew they had to gear up and go fast. Rarity sat there jaw dropped... after all the effort she's put into making breakfast. All the pots and pans dropped from the air. Rarity now growing Iron scales on her skin from rage and screamed. "SON OF A-"

Author's Note:

Thanks for tuning in and reading! Everything that happened inbetween the Prologue and now will be explained in the next chapter! Lots of using their powers too! Poor Rarity. I really hope you like it! Any Questions may be asked and I may answer some and try not to spoil the best I can. The incident will be explained soon! Stay tuned, Stay Gold!