• Published 14th Jun 2014
  • 798 Views, 16 Comments

The Six. - GoldyBoi



King Sombra returns with a not so friendly hello I'm back. Secrets of Equestria are revealed as Six girls powered by the Elements of Harmony step up to the plate. Will they be able to protect Equestria? Or will they be blinded by love and fail?

  • ...
15
 16
 798

5 The Funeral, The Chaos, and The Corrupted Element.

AppleJack stood infront of the microphone giving her speech.

They all had made their speeches. Most of them were given death glares due to their non-funeral dressing. They still had some shadeling blood and their battle clothes on. Deep down, they hated themselves for it as well. They had arrived at the funeral looking as if they showed up because they had too.

"Now ah know ya'll know that ah barely knew em. Discord was a bit of a instigator but ah jus' can't bring myself to dislike em. Luna was to herself sadly... nobody will ever know her like her sister did. I know ah don't have much to say but ah wish, no ah regret! That I knew them like ah should." AppleJack felt like crap. She gave the honest truth, she would do anything to have them back or turn back time just to apologize and get to know them. They had so many chances and she never took one. She felt so ashamed of herself. She sat next to Rarity and tipped her obsidion hat down. Not saying a word.

Princess Cadance replacing Celestia in this royal Canterlot funeral. She stood at the microphone ready to give her speech looking like she hasn't done anything to take care of herself but shower and drink water. "I know most of you know what happened. I'm the last person you want to see I know... y-you all ha-hate.... me. I'm sorry.... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry." Cadance had lost her composure and looked as if everyone else wanted to kill her seeming like she was about to have a panic attack. She had come to speak for Celestia who had become a shut in but ended up breaking down and unable to form a proper sentence. Most people had looks of hate, blame, concern, and most of all pity. This was all too much for such a young Princess to be going through. "Right now... I wish I could... t-trade places." She was starting to tremble and speak inbetween sobs. "When I married Shinning Armor we said it would be forever. Now I don't even know if he's still in Equestria or alive. He went to fight Sombra's army... not one has come back since. We can't do this anymore, Celestia and I, CAN'T TAKE IT." Cadance was screaming clutching her head and fell to the ground unable to handle it anymore.

Seeing the currently most functional Princess break down like that sent a wave of dread throughout the crowd. Especially for Twilight who watched her go into a frenzy screaming regrets and promises. Her sister in law had just broke down and her teacher had become a shut in. It was all too much. "Why aren't any of you helping her?" Twilight looked around and sadly even at her friends. She walked up as swiftly as she could to comfort her. A thundering sound penetrated everyones ears. Even catching Cadance's attention.

A chopper made out of dark crystal hovered above Cadance. Having descended stealthily from the sky hovering. King Sombra opened the door and raised his hand in a handgun fashion. Pointing it at Cadance.

Twilight ran to Cadance as fast as her clothes would allow her. It felt like she was moving in slow motion. She was the closest to Cadance, even if she felt like it was all going in slow motion she had a better chance of making it to her than Rainbow Dash did.

BANG

Twilight stopped as she watched Cadance put her hand over her stomach. The blood from the thick shadow bullets shot into her back was spreading on her stomach. The bullets had gone right through her. Twilight made it to her and caught her as she fell. It all happened so fast and nobody reacted at all.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING! SAVE HER!" Twilight's eyes shown it all. The tears and eyes of rage made the crowd move. Some ran, some froze, some called for medical help.

King Sombra had left pulling away from the area in the chopper. Rainbow Dash shot up in the sky after him as Fluttershy rushed over to Cadance keeping her as stable as possible for the Crystal medics. Only they would know what to do with these type of injuries. Rarity and AppleJack were handling crowd control. Twilight was desperately trying to stay calm for Cadance's sake.

"I'm n-not.... going...... to make it." Cadance mumbled through her breath. "Defeat...S-Sombra." Cadance had tears in her eyes again as she had a coughing fit. Blood made its way out of her mouth. "Make sure... you find Shinning, we both know he's out there. T-tell him... I'm sorry. So.... so...rry." Cadance died in Twilight's arms with blood streaming from the corners of her mouth, back, and stomach. She died apologizing for everything she's done, everything that happened, and for what's to come.

The hand which Twilight was bit started to burn. She cried out into the sky as her rainbow power form activated. Except it seemed wrong. It was fueled by dark magic... Sombra's magic was embedded within it. Crystals rapidly grew around and on her. She looked at Fluttershy and had the strongest urge to kill her.

________-----________

Twilight had snapped back to her senses. It seemed as if she had a vision before AppleJack's speech. Her hand burned as she looked to her left to see Pinkie who was unsurprisingly gone in her vision staring her in the eyes. As if she were staring into her soul.

"If your worried... I can keep an eye out." Pinkie suggested.

"No need.... also why do you suggest doing that?" Twilight blinked and with that Pinkie was gone. "Well then.... it may be just the look on my face. She can't actually know can she?" Twilight shook her head and focused again. Leaning over to the others to stay on standby. This time, Sombra would be the one to be ambushed.

________-----________

She just woke up from a nap. She barely ate, drank, showered, or slept. She was a shut in, no longer a princess who watched over her subjects from a throne. She was now a princess who watched them from a window. She slowly rolled off her bed staggering as she tried to catch her balance. She went over to her window to look upon Canterlot she heard her door close. She turned around to see none other than King Sombra. All that had happened to her left her powerless compared to him, fighting would be futile. "What do you want from me now Sombra? You've already taken so much from my life."

"What I've always wanted from you Celestia. Your power, kingdom, and your love." Sombra bluntly stated as he walked over to her and helped her sit down in her chair as he gave her shoulders a massage.

Celestia hated being touched by this man but old memories couldn't help but tolerate it. "How dare you come in here... and claim you want my entire being after killing my sister and Discord! If I had the power... I-I would kill you right where you stand Sombra! You will not get away wish this." Tears rolled down her face. "The Six shall avenge them."

"Awww don't tell me one trip to Tartarus after ruling the Crystal Empire behind your back means it's over between us... Tia." Sombra had a smirk on his face gradually getting Celestia on the defensive.

"You lied to me. You said you were good and I trusted you... I loved you. Sending you to Tartarus was the hardest thing I could do. I thought I could change your heart of black but I was just being used. My sister and Discord have now payed the price because of it. To be honest... I wish you weren't the first man to enter my life."

"Don't forget I was also the first man to enter you as well... several times. You need to loosen up. Their deaths and everything that happened was for the best! We can make our own world together just like we dreamed. You never really liked Discord and you already banished your sister once before and out of her death better things will come!" Sombra needed Celestia to agree, he was always good with manipulation but she needed extra effort.

"Ye-... No! How dare you!" She got upon and spun around ready to blast him with intense light but stopped. She lost control of her body and walked into Sombra's embrace. "Yes... I agree."

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot to say years ago when we used to get down and dirty. Somethings may have stayed inside you while the others things left. Just to make sure I have control of your body if you were to go against me. I never expected it to come in handy, how nice of you to join us!"

"Yes... I am yours." Celestia leaned in and kissed Sombra and he returned the kiss.

"Yes... all mine. Please show me how much you appreciate having me back in your life then. This is an empty bedroom."

"Yes... King Sombra."

________-----________

As she jumped from building to building in Canterlot she noticed nothing coming at all. Pinkie decided to explore and ended up in the forest around Canterlot where she found a large group of shadelings working on something that looked like an anti-magic hive. Pinkie knew exactly what was going on and she didn't like it. She was ready to summon her party cannon and blast them all to hell but someone stopped her. Not just stopped her.... beat her to it. With the rush of a man and a sword all the shadelings dropped dead. Pinkie still in hiding watched quite shocked at the identity of the man. It was none other than Shinning armor.

Author's Note:

Things are getting heated here huh?

What happens to Celestia?

How did Shinning Armor get here?

What about the chopper and the funeral?

What about Luna and Discord?

Find out next time at. The change, The calming, and The party.