• Published 5th Jun 2014
  • 3,979 Views, 188 Comments

Dawn's Twilight - NightsongWrites



Princess Sparkle has been betrayed during a diplomatic mission to the Caribou, and the Elements have been stolen. Recovering from her wounds, how will her relationship to her old teacher grow? And just how far into war will Luna take them all?

Comments ( 37 )

4554010 it would be very icky if you ask me. her having a relationship of the sexual nature with a mother figure is icky enough.

Gaaah! Goddamn, Caribou! Boil'em! Mash em! Stick'em in a stew! :pinkiecrazy: :flutterrage:

What the fuck is happening with this story? Get your shit together author because I can't tell what the dicks is going on...

4555632 Mind telling me what precisely is confusing you, instead of just cursing?

Twilestia is Bestia romantic :twilightblush::trollestia:

4555632 Enjoy your downvotes, douchecanoe.

4555651 Just ignore him he's just a hater :ajbemused:

4555941
4555744 Thanks guys. :twilightsheepish: What do YOU think of the story so far? Like it? Hate it? Reasons for both? XD :scootangel:

4555952 Personaly I love it because the story is awesome, the enemies are mysterious, you got the character of each pony right and TWILESTIA :heart::heart::heart:

4555952 This ship sails itself. 'nuff said.

Personally I don't like TwiLestia (TwiDash all the way:rainbowdetermined2::rainbowkiss::heart::twilightsmile:) but this is a bery good story

and Trixie gets kidnapped........Poor Caribou...NOT! I hope Trixie and Luna kicks their butts and rips out their D:yay:ks

4555651 I actually like the story so I'm not a "hater" I just don't understand what is going on. Who are the caribou, why are they trying to kill everyone, why is rainbow licking twilight and then getting licked... your story has no build up. Just stuff happening. Sort it out
No cursing. As requested

4557935 Everything that has happened that needs to be explained right off HAS been explained. The licking was explained as grooming and/or preening. The Caribou haven't been explained because nopony knows why they are doing what they are doing. It will be explained in time.

4555524
Poison them, drown them, bash them on the head!

Way to ruin a f**king moment caribou! :flutterrage:

More please

I have to say that out of all the stories I have read, and I've read many thousands of stories in general, not just from fimfiction, this is actually very well-written in terms of content and action and the way that the story flows very smoothly. I make a habit of not posting on stories unless I have a very good reason to, like downvoting a story. In fact, this is the only story I have ever commented on so far that I can remember, and I have a good memory. But I digress. My point; you should keep up the good work and while I would give you suggestions and would love to discuss things later with you after about 6 hours (I'm running on fumes in the night at the moment and need 6 hours of sleep at max) I believe that people have already done that for me, just listen to them and get an editor, if at all possible since it is your decision to have one.
Looking forward to more of your work. That said; I will favorite your story. I have a feeling you will not disappoint me.

Sincerely; an arrogant person.

4556151
Their ducks? Why would you take ducks? Why would Caribou have ducks in the first place? What are you talking about?

4555952
I don't know. I'm kinda a sucker for polyamory, even if I don't really like Twi x Dash x Tia (AppleTwiDash all the way :rainbowwild:). The chapters are a bit short for my taste, but they are excellent.

(Side note: It seems to have very much in common with the Beats of Life universe, just a different plot. Same headcanons and whatnot. Which really got me thinking about Twilight in BoL. I really want to know what her deal is, why she seems to cause magical craters unintentionally with each stomp, and why there is so much pairing of her and Derpy/Ditzy. Sorry for the comment about a different story, but it's
just bugging me not knowing.)

After much thought, I'm deleting Chapter 9. It was... clumsy, to put it mildly, and needed a major overhaul.

The tone was friendly and questioning. Most likely a lost pony heading for the Sparkle School herself. So the Lunar Apprentice had a smile on her face when she turned… and met a rock hard hoof slamming into the side of her head.

....Great....what now?

5052759 Hehe, well, in that universe, Twilight very much... lost her cool, when she thought Rainbow Dash was dead. She used a great deal of magic during her grief, and scarred her hooves, opening up a magical channel through both of them.

5258793
Interesting. Ok. Now I want to know about Derpy. Will that be explained in future chapters or in a separate story? Either way, I will read it.

So, i just finished your fic "Trials of a Necromantic Equestria" and i was curious, is this kinda like a prequel to the events that led to that?

5293259 Oh no, this is a separate universe. In this world, technology has not risen to pre-Trials levels. It's more... late medieval era, if you compare it to humanity, but with several schizo tech moments. Communications has risen to magically produced television pads, the telephone, and what have you. Due to a lack of war, however, or at least war that has effected ponies in a major way, most other technologies haven't risen far beyond medieval. Magic has covered most of their medical and communication needs.

5300672

Aaaah, thanks for the clear up!

Gah! When are you going to get back to this?

Meanwhile, I was tempted to make a story of my own, but that would require acknowledging that Fall of Equestria exists.

5163272 I was wondering what had happened to it. I'll be eagerly awaiting the newer version of it!

Whenever it finally shows up.:ajsmug:

I hope there is new chapters of this story coming soon!!!!!

Is this story going to get an update...?

Please don't let this die.

Please.

6667782 Eventually. Tae's going through a lot of stuff right now.

6750015 :twilightsmile:

6750023 She's not going to. She's just working on some others (like A Starbound Revival) first, then she's going to get back to the others.

Actually, here's a link to her latest blog on the subject: I return! (Tae)

Hope this helps.

I was wondering if this story will ever get a new chapter

5380355
...I have no recollection whatsoever of this story. Normally I love it when that happens, since it means I can read a story "for the first time" again, but... it seems there haven't been any updates since I first read it. :/

Is there ever going to be an update to this story?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I suppose I should move this story to my abandoned shelf

Login or register to comment