• Published 23rd May 2014
  • 2,051 Views, 31 Comments

Alicorn Fluttershy - Xx soul sorrow xX



One day Fluttershy got up and realized she was an alicorn...

  • ...
32
 31
 2,051

City Riddle

Fluttershy flown up to the clouds. It was a fat mass of clouds moving like when you have gas in your stomach. But Fluttershy didn't get gas because she was a magical horse that had magic. So she didn't. She flew up to it. It was a big plaza made of clouds like at a church bazaar. Some lightning fell. Fluttershy suspected that Derpy did it, so she flew up there. But it wasn't Derpy. It was Scootaloo the whole time?
Fluttershy went through the clouds. She saw Scootaloo making a evil plan. Fluttershy said, "Hey, Scooterloo. Do you know of any clouds that are good for kicking?" Scootaloo said "Oh, yeah, the city life. Everything ya hope for. Everything ya like."
"Don't do that," said Fluttershy. She was about to smack Scootaloo right in the face flesh but then she realized that Scootaloo had a glazed look in her eye like a donut from Fat Tommy's. Scootaloo was saying a prophecy. It went like this:

"When I was a kid,
I used to live in Michigan.
But I had a dream.
I always dreamed of living in the city.

But my mom said no,
She said we can't afford it,
So when I grew up,
I moved to New York it.

I left her behind,
I left her with my dog,
Left 'em in the dust.
'Cause dogs aren't allowed in my apartment.

It made me real sad,
But I had to go.
I had to follow my dreams.
I had to go.

Through trial and error,
I made me some cash,
I made a good livin'
Working at a hot dog stand.

Awwww, yeah, the city life,
Everything you've hoped for,
Everything ya like,
All my dreams I've dreamed up.
'Cause it's all here,
And it's all good,
The city life,
It's now my hood."

There was more to the song but Fluttershy didn't hear it because she was busy thinking about where her friedn was. She said "Thanks Scootaloo" and flew off. She flew to a nearby place. It was the city.

The nearby city was Hooflantis. It was where Fluttershy worked at a office. She loved her orfice but now was not the time for that. Fluttershy know in her heart that she had to find her friend her buddy her pal her kid. Cloudkicker wasn't a great kid like she bearly passed 11th grade but it's okay because she had a loving soul. That's why they were friends. Even though Cloudkicker didn't consider Fluttershy her friend and she had other friends like Ruth and Soulkicker and some other guys that thought Fluttershy was stupid. But fluttershy loved her kid anyhow since that's what friends are for.
Fluttershy knew she had to save her Cloudkicker. if cloudkicker got cloudnapped all the time then she could never ever hang out and eat popsicles with Fluttershy again. Cloudkicker didn't like being kidnapped and she loved playing hopscoch with Bulk and the other guys I mentioned earlier. She could never be a real kid if she had to live in a kidnap cage all day all night.

So Fluttershy went to Hooflantis and she saw the clouds of smog pollution in the area. They were in the air. Hooflantis didn't even have clouds, it just had pollution smoke. Fluttershy was a genius so she thought up a plan. Cloudkicker probably liked kicking smoke smog better than kicking clouds. So that's why she went to the city after all! Fluttershy thought about her plan. She flew up above the smoke steam clouds. She looked at the clouds. Up above the pollution, up above the world so high like a diamond in the sky, there was just a cloudy floor and some sunlight floating through. Fluttershy gaped at the beautiful sight. It made her eyes water since her eyes are sensitive to sunlight. It's not like she was crying or anything.

Fluttershy went and she flew around. She saw 2 pony having a picnic but ignored them since they;re not a part of the plot. She looked and looked and looked and looked. And looked. And she didn't find Cloudkicker. Fluttersy was sad about the fact so she flied down under the pollution clouds. She went down into the city.
"Now where would I go if I was a purple poony with wings and I liked to kick clouds and I got kidnapped by a orange man and I got put in a dessert store and I broke out with acne and busted out of the store and went to the city? Where would I go what would I do? What would I wear? What would I eat?" pondered Fluttershy. Then she got a great big idea. It was so big, that it was like a fat whale on a beach from sand and dead crabs and trash and the whale got beached because it's stupid. Fluttershy screamed since she's not used to getting ideas out of the blue. She grabbed the idea and held it, held it tight like a dream. It was an idea that Fluttershy got. Why did it appear out of the wild blue yonder? Flutteershy didn't know, but she had to cherish it. It would help her rescue her dauter once and for all.

The idea was that Fluttershy would find Cloudkicker, and she would rescue her. Cloudkicker must be hiding somewhere. So fluttershy flied around and used her x rays and saw a corpse buried in the cement but she ignored and she continued the search. She had to find her friend.
But then Fluttershy had a feeling. It started like a feeling of dread in her stomach like hunger. Then it turned into a feeling of sadness. Then it turned into a feeling of anger. Then it turned into a feeling of joy. Then it turned into a fealing of anger and determination. Fluttershy realised something. She said "Oh, let me think of the words." Then she did and she sang out loud:
"When I was a kid,
I used to live in Michigan,
But I had a dream.
I always dreamed of living in the city.

But my mom said No,
She said we can't afford it.
So when I grew up,
i moved to New York it."

Fluttershy screeched with recognized. She said: "I get it now! She didn't go to Hooflantis! She went to...........................New York!!!!!"

Author's Note:

heyyyyyy so a artist called the fluff lama alpacas or something like that sanged that song and did the music but i wrote it ok???? so if thy put it on yutube then Know its my song. I have my rights

also refeerence to FoE Drem of darkness anypomy??? loloilloooool!!!!!!!! :rainbowwild: