• Published 23rd May 2014
  • 2,053 Views, 31 Comments

Alicorn Fluttershy - Xx soul sorrow xX



One day Fluttershy got up and realized she was an alicorn...

  • ...
32
 31
 2,053

Deception

When Fluttershy got up the other day she saw her child Cloudkicker sleeping on the floor again. Fluttershy got angry and yelled at Cloudkicker. Cloudkicker got up. She was awake the whole time.
Suddenly Applejack appeared in the window wearing her favorite overalls. Fluttershy hated overalls, so she kicked Applejack and Applejack flew out the windoe. She didn't have wings, but she flicked through the air. She went a long way. It was a long distance and she looked like a football being kicked in the air except she was orange instead of brown and she was made of skin.
Fluttershy grabbed a cereal and started eating it. Her daughter Cloudkciker ate some grain mash since she's a horse. Then they were done eating breakfast and they played Xbox for awhile but Fluttershy always won at all the games simce she's competitive and a super good gamer and cloudkicker is a pushover. Fluttershy always picked the best guy, like when they were playing Sonic Racing Transformed she was always metal sonic and Cloudkicker had to be that stupid monkey that had bad skill numbers and was slow. Fluttershy had to go to work, so she went there. She flew to her office in the city.

Fluttershy worked at a office building in Hooflantis. She worked at a company called StupidStream that made shower heads. Fluttershy was a good guy at the stock market and she owned like 15 shares in a comapny. She worked at her office all te live long day. She worked all day all night. She worked over time since she didn't go to work yesterday since she was busy rescuing Cloudkicker. Fluttershy was a super secretary ace and so she was the boss of a bunch of people. She yelled at them a lot and then she was tiered when she went home and Cloudkiker came home from college later. cluodkicker had to do a lot of homework since she was at college all day every day exept when she came home. Cloudkciker got mad at Fluttershy because it was her job to feed all the animals and sometimes Clikicker threated to run away if Fluttershy made her feed them again. Cloudkciker had a boyfriend named Bulk Bicep[s and they loved each other forever but Bulk wasn't allowed at their cottage anymore since he ate all the chips last time. Cloudkicker didn't think it was fair and she cried and said she would run away with him and live happily ever after but Fluttershy said she would stop paying for her college if she did that so Coudkicker stopped.

Cloudkicker had a date that night so Fluttershy watched TV by herself with her rabbit Angel. Then she fell asleep since she was dog tired. When she woke up it was already 8 AM. Fluttershy inhaled and she ran to cloudkicker's room with the Justin Beiber posters on the door. She opend it.
"Cloudkicker are you in there? Open up, raisin bran," said Flutter in a loving voice.
But Cloudkicker wasn't in there. She must already be at college already.
Fluttershy supposed and she left. She was flying to work when she was stopped by her old nemesis, Applejack and Babs and Scootalo. Fluttershy screamed and had a fight with them. It was like she got jumped in teh city but she wasn't in the city just yet. They had a fight and it was 3 against 1 but Fluttershy had magic so she used it to kick them away. Then Fluttershy ran to her work job.

Fluttershy didn't like doors so she just flew through the window and no one sawl her. She sat at her office desk and she did. She had a old PC computer that was Windows 6.8 but it's all good. It was really slow and it glitched and it froze and Fluttershy cried and the tech guy fixed it. Fluttershy played Farmville and she signed some papers and yelled at people and then she left.
Fluttershy ran to her cottage and saw that Cloudkicker was home. She saw unfamiliar hoof prints and ran inside. She saw a sight.
It was Bulk Biceps!!!!! He was eating the pretzels!!!!!! Fluttershy angered and kicked Bulk Biceps nad he cried and Cloudkicker appeared and said "WOAH THERE" and then Fluttershy kick\ed Bulj Biceps outed of the house. Fluttersh said "Cloudkicker your a bad guy why did you invite him. I told you don't do it because he eats all the food. Why'd you do it :(?"
Cloud kicker said "I didn't invite him he just kinda showed up :rainbowwild:"
Fluttershy said "Your in trouble young man:" and threw Cloudkicker in to her rroom. Clooud kicker cried and played her DSi and made a sad Flipnote. It was pink because Cloudkicker likes pink.
Then a while later Fluttershy knocked on Cloudkicke;'s door. She said "Can I come in, teacup?"
"No" said Cloudkicker. She was crying sadly. Fluttershy said "Okay I'll come in later. I'm sorry but he's not allowed. I can't afford to feed yor boyfriend, kid." Cloudkicker cried and so Flttershy left.
Fluttershy came back later though. "Buttermilk, are you okay in there?"
"Yeah," said Cloudkicker. She was really painting her nails but she was pretending to be sad. Then Fluttershy camw back a fourth time.
"Hey, hamster cage, can I come in there now?" she said.
"Um, sure," said cloudkicker. Fluttershy opened the door super quiet. But... It wasn't Cloudkicker.
It was Scootaloo!!!! She laughed super loud and angry and she kicked Fluttershy and knocked her out and everything was a blur.......?? Then Fluttershy fell and died and saw datkness of Scootaloo's soul.

When Fluttery woke up she saw Scootallo again. She saw Babs and Applejazz. She looked at her foot and saw with despair that they had stoled her shoe again.