• Published 23rd May 2014
  • 2,053 Views, 31 Comments

Alicorn Fluttershy - Xx soul sorrow xX



One day Fluttershy got up and realized she was an alicorn...

  • ...
32
 31
 2,053

The Kidnap of Orange

When Fluttershy opened her eyes, she saw Scootaloo. Fluttershy was in a cave and she started criyng because she's a sensitive lady. The cave was big and she was in it. She was there since she got kidnapped earlier and Scootaloo taked her there. She cried and cried. She was tied up on a fat, flat rock sticking up like a pointy needle. Except it was a rock. She was tied up it and the rope was polyester and she couldn't even rip it off with her pony mouth since she's not strong except for her legs. She had yellow.
"Why did you steal my shoe again guys? Why did you do it?" screamed Fluttershy. But Scootaloo was the leader and she laughed at Fluttewrshy like a meanie meaner. Fluttershy cried more. But she was an alicorn and she had the memories of an elephant. She gasped at her knowlege and she shot a lazer from her horn right at Babs's' face. It bounced off since Bab's eyeball was like a mirror and it shot a hole in the ceiling of the cave. Then she cried more but she had magic tears that were like acid and they burned up the ropes so she could escaped. She did and she kicked the fat rock that she was tied on. It broke like a shattered glass when a guy sings screechingly. She screamed a battle cry again and kicked Scootaloo intil she got unconscious and she fainted. Scootaloo was in a coma. Applejack and Bab gasped and screamed. They saw there leader's corpse even though it was still alive. Babs cried and ran away bu Fluttershy said Oh no you don't and shot a laszer and it burned Bab's tail off. Babs screamed and she fainted like Scootaloo. Now it was down to just the two of them. It was up to Fluttershy to defeet Applejack.

Fluttershy grabbed Applejack's hair and made her surrender. She had two conditions. She said "I need to know where you put my shoe and where you put my daughter Cloudkicker. Otherwise you'll regret not telling me, kapeesh?"
Applejack said "Oh, okay. But I'm just mad at you since you killed Rainbow. She was my buddy. She was my friend. You killed her. Why;'d you do it?"
Fluttershy said "I had to do it. I had to face the truth. Now tell me the info or I'll get you." She made angry face and a tear came from Applejack's eyeball. "Come on" said Fluttershy. "Tell me the deets."
Applejack did. She said "I hid your shoe behind that rock you were tied at. And I don't know where Cloudkicker went. Scootaloo hid her in a place. I don't know. You gotta wake her up so she can tell you."
Then Applejack's throat gurgled like sh'es choking but she wasn't. She just had indegestion and she had to take a few Tums to feel better. Fluttershy handed her the Tums and she ate them. Then Applejcak left.

Fluttertshy grabbed Scootaloo with her magic. Scootaloo was passed out and she was drooling but Flutter didn't care a lick. Fluttershy shook Scootaloo around and grabbed some soap and hosed her down. Then she finally waked up. She said "Oh no, you can't get me" to Fluttershy. She flapped away but she had a injured wing. So Fluttershy was able to shoot her down like a duck even though Scootaloo isn't a duck, she's a chicken. Fluttershy shot her like at a trap range target place and she shot it with a lazer. She liked her laser powers. Scootaloo fell and cried and Fluttershy grabbed her and Scootaoo said "Okay I hid your daughter at the Sugar Cube corner." Fluttershy punched Scootaloo and grabbed her shoe and flew out.
Fluttershy went to the sugarcube Corner. I don't know why it's called a corner because it's really a building. But Fluttershy went in there and it occurred that Scotaloo might be lying. But she went in there anyhow. She did because she's a risk taker and she's a dauntless guy. She went in the building and seen her friend Pimpkie Pie. Pinkie said "Oh hi Fluttershy. Check out my foods. :pinkiehappy:" She had to say that because she was the greeter and had to say it whenever a customer came in. Fluttershy said "Not today, kid. I have to find my daughter named Cloudkicker. She kicks clouds. Have you seen her?"
"Um, yeah. I saw her. She just escaped awhile ago. She ran right out the door and she didn't even buy a pie. :(" Fluttershy said "Thanks for the tip" and she left.
"Now if I was a Cloudkicker where would I go if I got kidnapped by a orange guy and put in a dessert store? Where did I go?"
Fluttershy pondered it and flew off to find her lost daughter. She had ideas where it might be.

Fluttershy flew and flew and she flied. She teleported a lot all over. She didn't have a clue. She didn't know where her friend was. Her friend was really her daughter, but they were peas in a pod. Suddenly Fluttershy got a inspiration. She flew toward a place with a lot of clouds. Maybe Cloudkicker would be kicking clouds like her name and her talent and her cutie mark and her hobby. Fluttershy went there. She was determined.

Author's Note:

lolllll soory guys i missed a few updates. hope u havent missed it lel. :)))) Also this chapteers kindsa short sory. wait up for next one :)) :OOO