• Published 17th May 2014
  • 624 Views, 9 Comments

Supermare or how Scootaloo did her math homework - TwiwnB



Scootaloo has to do her math homework... Yeah, it's basically Scootaloo doing her math homework.

  • ...
1
 9
 624

Epilogue: what's left of Supermare

“It’s like I’m telling you guys!” Scootaloo told her two close friends. “Supermare was there, and then Rainbow Dash came, and Twilight, and that weird pony in his blue box, and he came again, but sooner, and then Twilight came out of the wall and…”

She noticed neither Applebloom nor Sweetie Belle were believing her.

“I’m telling you, it’s true!” she tried to persuade them.

“Yeah, sure.” replied Applebloom. “I might be able to believe the part about Twilight, because she sure was very weird yesterday, but a pool in your room, seriously?”

Scootaloo still wasn’t certain what the whole deal with the pool had been and so she didn’t know what to reply. She wasn’t even sure anymore if it served any purpose replying.

“Here you are girls.” said Cheerilee’s voice behind their back.

The trio turned back to face their teacher who gave them the corrected math homework back with all the green and red marks she was used to draw to tell which answers were correct and which were not.

“Thanks.” said the three fillies.

“Thanks a lot!” added Scootaloo when she discovered that all the answers of her homework were correct, except one where she could see she just hadn’t been focused enough.

Cheerilee smiled and began to walk away, when she stopped and decided to add, on her side:

“By the way, Scootaloo, you look tired today. Did you go late to bed? You know you should sleep plenty before school, don’t you?”

Scootaloo smiled. She was tired. And she had gone late to bed.

“I’m sorry. I had a rough night. You have no idea.” she tried to explain.

Cheerilee smiled for all response. With a very gentle caring smile and finally walked away to take care of the other fillies and foals in her class.

“She really is the best teacher we could hope for.” said Applebloom. “I wonder what she wouldn’t do to help one of us.”

She had to push Scootaloo a little to take the little pegasus out of her sudden daydream. But to her surprise, Scootaloo just said:

“Yeah, I wonder…”

And then went back to daydreaming about blue boxes, clogged pipes, Wonderbolts and numbers. And a whole lot of now friendly numbers.


THE END

Author's Note:

I know that this story is a cheap one. I know it's predictable. I know there is no second level of reading and I know someone else would have done it way better... And my point is: if someone did it better already, please tell me, I would like to read it.

As for me, I felt I could honor one of the stories that have made a great impression to me, so I did.

God I'm happy I finally had some days of "vacation" (sort of)

Couldn't come up with a better name than "Supermare". Didn't want to spend another whole day thinking about just that because I would have ended up never writing this story.

I also feel the story would be better if I had put all the chapters into one block, instead of having to navigate between them... Oh well....

Comments ( 5 )

4406534
Corrected :scootangel: (well, I only found one "Scoot" and the "ctrl-h" on word tends to give me all the "Scootaloo" I've writtent. And there is quite a few of them - didn't even remember I had use the contraction of her name).

4407838 I was just saying that the correct contraction is "Scoots", sorry. Also, as a fellow practitioner of this, I must commend you on the short chapters.

4407838
PLZ TELL ME IS CHEERILEE SUPERMARE?

7776635
Yes, in this instance she was.

Login or register to comment