• Published 4th Apr 2012
  • 1,186 Views, 36 Comments

Legend of The Crystal Ball - SuperPinkBrony12



Nopony can predict the future, but unfortunately for Pinkie Pie Ponyvillie dosen't know that.

  • ...
3
 36
 1,186

Chapter 5

Are you still there? Good. Yeah I know that this is probably a bit boring but just bear with me it gets better trust me.

Anways as I alreadu told you I headed for my tent but nopony was there. I assumed that my friends weren't up yet as I had gotten up quite early so with nothing else to do I decided to head into town.

My first stop was Roseluck's flower stand and as I always did I complimented her on her beatuiful flowers. She thanked me and I set off.

Then I stopped by the spa for my anual hoofacure. Every now and then when I had enough bits I would come to the spa for a hoofacure. And that day they had a special discount. Anypony who came in with a coupon would get half off a treatment and I of course had one for such an occassion. After I had my hoofcure and I had payed for it I made sure to set up my next appointment. I tried to fit Dashie in too but I couldn't find the time.

My next stop was the Apple family stand. Today it was just Big Macintosh and all the mares were lined up just to have the privilage of seeing him. Oddly enough one of those mares was Cheerilee.

It was quite funny actually until recently Cheerilee and Big Macintosh were never seen together and yet now it seemed like she couldn't help but be around him. Maybe last Hearts and Hooves day had something to do with it. After all Mr. Cake and I were gone from Sugercube Corner for most of the day and when we got back the front door was completely destroyed and I had nothing to do with it.

Mrs. Cake did say that Big Macintosh and Cheerilee had stopped by earlier that day and that they "Hadn't been themselves" so maybe that had something to do with it. I was so absorbed with thinking about this that I almost didn't notice when I was at the front of the stand. I quickly made my purchase, a delicious red apple, and left.

From there I made my way to Cranky's house. Surprisingly he and Mitilda were the first firends to not ask me about "Madame Pinkie Pie", but maybe that's because I never told them about it. Aside from Cranky showing me his new toupee which looked a lot like his old one, nothing eventful happened during my visit.

On my way back to the tent I was getting hungry so I pulled out the apple I'd purchased earlier and bit into it, growing up on a rock famr can give you quite an apetite, that's why some ponies say I never stop eating. I tasted sweet juiciness and tasted the same with each bite. Once my little "snack" was finished I headed back to my tent, nothing could've prepared me for what I saw. Not only were my friends not there but there was a huge line of ponies waiting outside.

"What have I gotten myself into?!" I thought although not out loud which in hindsite I probably should have.