• Published 4th Apr 2012
  • 1,186 Views, 36 Comments

Legend of The Crystal Ball - SuperPinkBrony12



Nopony can predict the future, but unfortunately for Pinkie Pie Ponyvillie dosen't know that.

  • ...
3
 36
 1,186

Chapter 1


Legend of The Crystal Ball

Hello there can you hear me?

Good. Now then allow me to introduce myself after all I wouldn't be a good host if I didn't.

My name is Pinkie Pie but you probably already know who I am, I am pretty popular after all just ask Hasbro and yes I am breaking the fourth wall, deal with it!

Anyways I have a story to tell you and it’s one of how a onetime only thing became a major pain in the flank.
It all started back when my friend Twilight became convinced that some big disaster was going to happen, after she supposedly received a warning from her future self. After not doing anything didn’t work Spike suggested that she should see “Madame Pinkie Pie” which he didn’t know was just me being silly, maybe it would’ve been better for everypony involved if I’d told him the truth.

Nopony can predict the future, not even Celestia. Yes I know my “Pinkie Sense” can predict the future, but it’s only for vague and immediate events which I explained to Twilight just before my tail twitched and a flower pot fell from out of nowhere and clunked her on the head.

I was hoping to calm Twilight by reassuring her that nothing bad was going to happen, I never expected anypony to take it seriously.

Unfortunately I was soon proven wrong. In only a few days I would literally have the whole town coming to me and asking me to predict the future for them. If only I had explained that the whole fortune telling thing was just a joke, you know not meant to be taken seriously then perhaps things would’ve turned out differently. But like I said before nopony can predict the future. And little did I know that my future was going to be anything but peaceful.

So take a seat, get comfortable, maybe even grab a snack because this going to be a long story and I promise I'll do my best to keep you entertained.

Now then:

HERE WE GO!