• Published 21st Apr 2014
  • 436 Views, 0 Comments

Zetsagar, the Zombie Hunting Demon! - trahzo



A demon comes to Canterlot to kill the zombie outbrake.

  • ...
 0
 436

Zetsagar vs. the Source!

Zetsagar finally found the source of the zombies!

"Typical, an ancient crystal is the reason why, it's not like I haven't seen it dozens of times before!" He was ready to shoot with a charged fire bullet but that's when...

*Rumble* *rumble*!

"What the? What's going on here?! What the fuck?"

The Crystal began to rise & as it turned out, the crystal was actually the head of a golem!

"A golem with magic abilities huh? That's actually a new one for me! NOW DIE SUPER SHOCKING BANG!" He fired the bullet, but it was blocked by a force field!"

"Ungh, these force fields are such a pain to break through!"

"Graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" Then the Golem levitated a stalagmite & launched it at Zetsagar! Zetsagar managed to dodge it.

"Take this ugly!" then he through a smart bomb at the monster beaking through the force field. "Now's my chance!" he speeded towards the openening in the force field before the golem had a chance to repair it! Once he was in, he focused all of his firepower towards the Golem's crystal! then a hole opened up on the Golem's back! The Golem had smaller Golems attack Zetsagar!

"Fuck! More of these damned creatures! GIGA ICE BULLET!" he fired an ice bullet hitting one Golem, which caused the rest of the golems to be frozen from the splash damage!

He then froze the hole on the back shut! "There, now these fuckers cannot interrupt me again! I don't have much ammo left, but...I still have plenty of bombs!"

He then stuck 8 smart bombs on the crystal, just then...

"(ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO DO THAT FOOL?!)" A voice shouted into his brain.

"(FUCK OFF, OF COURSE I DO, I'M GETTING PAID BIG BITS TO DO THIS!!!)"

"(BY WHO?!)"

"(Some stallion, I don't really care, I'm only here till the job is done!) Now die!" He then fired the gun!

*Ka-boom!!!* Alls there was left was a pile of rubble. The zombies all fell to the floor now that the source was gone.

"He did it!" Luna said.

"He won!" Said Spike.

"Too bad he sacraficed himself to..." Luna was cutoff after seeing something emerge from the rubble!

*Cackle!* *Cackle!* *Cackle!* "I've won!"

"Oh, he's fine! Nevermind what I just said then."

"Oh don't think it's over yet, look!" Spike pointed out, because emerging from the rubble was an anthromorphic golem as tall as Zetsagar!

"You foolish demon, it's not over yet!" the golem verbally said. Then it created a stone spear & swiftly stabbed Zetsagar right where the heart should be!

"Zetsaga..." Spike was interupted by Luna.

"Heh..hehehehehe...muahahahaha.....AHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! OH MY CELESTIA! YOU MORON, DEMONS LITERALLY ARE HEARTLESS BEASTS!!!" Then he threw one last smart bomb at the Golem's head! "Elemental Trinity!" then he fired a bullet that had the power of Fire, Ice, and Elctricity!

*BOOM!* After that, Zetsagar did the cliche thing and blew on the barrel of his gun.

"You did it!"

"Way to go Zetsagar!"

"Thank you, but I'm just here on business! You take care of the other dark forces of this land, but if it's a zombie emergency, here's my business card!" Then he flew off.

Later...

"Okay, I'm here! Now gimme my money!"

"Here you go!"

"Pleasure doing business with you Fancy Pants!" He was about to fly off again until...

"Wait!"

"Hmm?"

"Please tell me you got "it"!"

"Oh right, here yah go, the treasure!"

"Thank you!"

"Now as I've said before, so long!"

"(Now alls I need are the other 2 artifacts & I can bring you back to life, my darling Fluer!)"

To be continued!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment