• Published 21st Apr 2014
  • 436 Views, 0 Comments

Zetsagar, the Zombie Hunting Demon! - trahzo



A demon comes to Canterlot to kill the zombie outbrake.

  • ...
 0
 436

Enter the Demonic Anti-hero.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" the citizens shrieked! Some fool awakened an ancient evil in Canterlot's secret caves. It released creatures who were sealed away for 10,000's of years! Undead flesh running wild attacking the citizens who were just trying to have a great night in Canterlot. Luckily Spike was visiting so he could use his fire breath & strength to fight back. But they didn't just have to rely on the dragon, they also had Luna on thier side along with some updated weaponry! The guards were given shotguns, but Shogun Deezutra declined as he prefered his sword & Kanabo. Private Veetrix declined because he prefered his own gun. Blood splattered everywhere and limbs were ripped apart by the zombies..

"Damn, they just keep on coming, every 1 we kill, it's replaced by 3 more!"

The zombies soon outnumbered the guards. They were ready for their final stand but then.

"8000 FLAME BULLETS!!!"

Then fire rained down and exploded in miniature bursts. The guards looked up to see a human like creature with 2 big horns, with one jutting out of the left and right, red glowing eyes, sharp carnivorous teeth, green wings of a demon, a t-shirt that spelled fear from top to bottom in all caps. he wore black jeans, and,yellow sneakers.

"Muahahahahahahaha!"

"Hey!" Spike called out!

"Who are you!?" Luna asked.

"I'm Zetsagar, a demon who hunts zombies for a living, so I'll be leaving after I've killed every last fucking undead bitch in this doomed hell!"

"Hey! Canterlot is not doomed!"

"Oh I didn't mean just this city, I mean this whole country, I've found that 35% of dark forces in your falling kingdom so far, and 5% of those forces are zombies."


"So far?"

"Yes, but do not worry now. taking care of these zombies." A zombie jumped up & tried to scratch Zetsagar but he expertly shot it without looking at it. "Come-on, you gotta regroup all of your guards."

Then Spike and Luna split up with 5 guards each. Zetsagar then flew off in another direction. "Now that those fools are busy I can hunt down the source."

Author's Note:

There will be an eventual sequel.