• Published 10th Apr 2014
  • 9,256 Views, 336 Comments

The Perfect Ones [Rewriting and editing process] - CanadianFluttershy



Humans, one of the many intelligent species of Earth. But what will happen when a war for the extermination of Ponykind starts? How will the Humans react to this threat? Follow the futuristic human specie, while they are dealing with the events.

  • ...
39
 336
 9,256
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 35 )

Nuuu not the Changlings.

I'm going to enjoy reading the parts where the Griffons and the rebellious Changlings realize Chrysalis was right.

Awesome action scene!!!
There is thou a lot of grammar errors. And also sentences that end abruptly after a few words, the skips to the next paragraph.
Just to let you know. :twilightsmile:
Can't wait to read more!!!:pinkiecrazy:

As far as story progression goes, this is really good! The shift between scenes was fluent and contributed to your good story telling.

As far as grammar and spelling... You need an editor. Seriously.

There we some awesome interactions between the characters, but there also were some pretty choppy conversations, too.

This is my attempt at constructive criticism.

On the whole, I enjoyed the chapter immensely. Keep up the great work!

7765326 I second the suggestion of an editor.

There are many groups here who would be glad to help.

Has Shining Armor lost his mind now?

You seem to have at least two paragraphs that cut out abruptly, without even punctuation. with Chryssy, and Shining arse.

There, Chrysalis
and
I fear captain Armor

I like the whole setting as well as the idea of futuristic and inscrutable Humans. The interactions between the characters was pretty good as well.

But you desperately need an editor. The grammar and sentence structure is rough and awkward.

Wait....Galactic Union??? Have they already left the planetary system that they call Home? If so, everybody is probably going to be absolutely destroyed in this war.

Too short.

:trixieshiftright:Interesting...so the humans blew past the ponies in terms of technology, to the point of apparently having more than one system and being part of a galactic Union, and the ponies didn't even notice? That is very telling of the Humans, that they have probably had the means to conquer the entire world for thousands of years, yet they chose not to...

7776236 Its fine was just saying how i wish the chapter was longer cause i liked it

IT'S finally here. I absolutely loved this chapter, there were a few grammar mistakes however I don't mind, it's the story that counts!!! :pinkiehappy:

I do have one question: :twilightsmile:
Am I right to assume that the human civilization is not only technologically advanced but also a spacefaring civilization as well, with multiple worlds under their control within the galaxy? :rainbowhuh:

Besides that I can't say this enough:twilightsheepish: I absolutely LOVE THIS STORY!!! :pinkiehappy:

Thanks for making my day, I'm glad that this chapter is released:yay: You did a fantastic job in creating this chapter:twilightsmile:

How often do you upload a chapter?

7796076 It isn't constant. I need time to form the story in my head and then convert it into English words and sentences. There isn't really a set interval between chapters.

7795954 Thank you :) I hope to improve on my mistakes for the upcoming chapter, your support really helps. :) Also merry Xmas to you Thunder. ;)

7815106 You too CanadianFluttershy, merry Christmas To you as well and a happy new year:twilightsmile:

7815102 Okay, Thanks for answering

When will the next update be out?

7997776 Hopefully in about a week at least.

This is starting to get really interesting.

This story is dead?

Is this story dead?

Totally forgot about this story`s existence, let`s see if there are more chapters... (looks at chapters and only sees three chapters that I`ve already read) Welp time to forget about its existence again

8252600
Hi, sorry for the late reply. the 4th chapter currently has 1,600 words. My goal is 2000 :)

8253766
Oh goodie, hey I have a question. When the humans fly are they using some type of fossil fuel, or are they using anti-gravity to levitate themselves? The wings would be there to guide them in both ways.

This is good, keep it up

8253766
I'm looking forward to it:pinkiehappy:

Before I actually start reading this, there’s just one thing I must say...why us humans? I mean, im finding a lot more science fiction out there where alien races/cultures turn to humanity to save them. Sure, humans are masters of warfare like no other and are extremely good at finding new ways to kill, but still!

Another day. Another year of no updates

Damn another story that i asked if it was dead or not and surprise surprise a year ago to lol.

Well, looks like the ponies certainly won't anticipate the human's expansion in technology, while they have barely advanced at all!

Can you please change the status of this story to on Hiatus or cancelled, whichever is more accurate? Because it has been a long time since it has been updated

I know what would end the war really quick: a ballistic missile sub although normally I don't like the usage of WMDs against living beings but in situations like this I'll make an exception.

Login or register to comment