• Published 4th Mar 2014
  • 1,367 Views, 75 Comments

Vamponies - wolf smith



I'm turned into a vampony by a friend, how will my life change

  • ...
31
 75
 1,367

End of the Summer Sun Festive

Author's Note:

Going on vacation for a week, will write more when I get back. MSG any screw ups

“So..So Sombra is not dead?” I asked. A dark vision started to creep into my head, pushing it away Luna seem to appear out of nowhere.

“Is she okay? Am I late?” She looked frantic.

As Celestia gave the news to Luna, she seem to look at Night with angry eyes. “Night?!”

Night didn’t even look at up at her, still trying to make sure Twilight was okay. “I did nothing...’they’ are no longer with him.”

“Who are ‘they’?” I asked stepping closer.

“‘They’ are the ones you wish not to meet on a dark night.” I turned back to see...Lightning? Lightning was taller and his voice was a bit deeper, he was grown.

“L-light..is that...you?” I asked look up and down the gray furred pony.

“Yep, now how is she, Night?” Lightning pushed me aside and got close and stood beside Luna.

“Doing fine, she won’t be able to fly for a few weeks.”

“Weeks?” Celestia eyed Night. “Who will take her place?”

“I don’t know...right now let her rest.” Luna look to Lightning with the same eyes as she did with Night, I need to find out what they are talking about.

“What are you talking about who are ‘they’?” I asked looking to Lightning. “ And what’s up with you?”

“Me? I’m still your friend, don’t get me wrong. I..I just need to watch you.”

“Wh-why? There is nothing wrong with me...I’m normal...besides being a vampony.”

“For some odd reason...I would hope so. Sadly no. There’s something more to you.” Night spoke up looking to me. “Remember when Sombra almost destroy the Crystal Empire?”

“Y-yea...why?” I recalled to me and my parents visiting there for a family get together, then all hell broke lose. “Why do you ask?”

“Sombra....He must of done something to you.” Celestia turned. “You’ve been around him....more than you think.”

“What do you mean...I do remember him laughing at me and leaving...and then finding my parents and leaving.”

“He just stood there? Laughing?” Lightning eyed me, a worried look over his face.

“He...He did pick me up with magic and whispered something to me...that’s it.”

“Any idea what he said?” Luna asked as she got water for Twilight.

“I...I...something about how your life will change..on one night.”

“That night must have been when I bit you.” Lightning said giving the water to Celestia.

“Thanks.” She smiles “Night, I don’t care what you say, make sure ‘they’ are okay.”

That’s it! I felt anger flow through my magic.“Who are ‘they’?!”

“Shadow, calm down..” Night said.

I looked at him as I felt my magic fade out and my mind went blank for a second. “What...happened?”

“You sorta snapped, it’s alright.” I heard Luna say in a calm voice. “The ‘they’ we speak of are-”

“The Shadowbolt.” Celestia cutted in, I could hear a bit of anger in her voice.

“When Nightmare Moon was defected, they didn’t leave. They feed off what nightmares there were and Sombra took them under his command.” Night looked down, he was hiding something.

“Where are you going with this?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Who do you think leads them now?” Lightning said going over to Night and laying a wing on him.

“I’m sick of all this, I told you not to lead them! It’s been at least a year and nothing but trouble has come out of them.” Celestia raised her voice to the group. “Vamponies, Shadowbolts, and now...Sombra! What’s next Discord?”

Maybe she shouldn’t have said Discord cause the next thing we knew was Discord running into the house and a angry mob outside.

“I spoke too soon.” Celestia said running to lock the door. “The hell you do this time Discord.”

“Nothing!! One second I’m walking with Fluttershy and then this!” He hurried to close all the windows. “Something is going on and I don’t like it.”

I rushed to help Discord while Night took a peep outside. I walked over to look and almost everypony in Ponyville was outside. Most of them were screaming and yelling others had torches. “Oh this is not good.”

“WHERE’S THE VAMPONIES!!!”

“NO MORE CHAOS!!!”

“Lightning, make sure all the doors are locked and call the others.” Twilight weakly said.

“What others....they are....Discord, where is Fluttershy.” Applejack said pushing the door closed.

“Ummm....oh right.” He opened his claw hand a small Fluttershy could be seen shivering in fear.

“Is it safe?” She asked opening one her eyes.

“Very, now Discord return her to normal size.” Luna said walking over and looking at the small mare while Discord turned her back.

“There you go, go talk with the others you too Shadow, us big ponies have to talk.” Luna turned to me and waved me and Fluttershy off.

I walked over as a door closed. I took a seat with the others as they started to get in fright. “What about our sisters?!” Rainbow, AJ, and Rarity all of them screamed.

“Rainbow....Scoots is not-” I was cut off as she dash through the door.

After some yelling and a flash the CMC were standing in the room scared. “They were going to kill us!”

After Rainbow dashed back in and calmed everypony down we could make out chatter from the other room.

“What do you mean you can do nothing you’re the fucking ruler!” Night screamed.

“I am yes, but look!” Celestia opened the blinds as we could make out about half of the guards from the castle were there, even a few of Luna’s.

“Great,” She rolled her eyes. “We’re doomed.”

“Maybe not,” Night said grabbing a map from a chest. “My house is set far in the EverFree we can live there...it won’t be big enough, but it could work for a bit.”

“But what about my parents?!” I ran into the room, a tear almost falling, I was not about to leave my parents.

Celestia grabbed me. “Shadow listen, your own parents are out there.”

“What? No....it can’t be...” I ran to the window and opened the blinds and sure enough there they were...running the mob. “No...my parents...”

Night stood over me. “They don’t want a monster, don’t worry. We are all monsters.”

“Night is right. We all have a monster inside us. Nightmare Moon is my monster. LIghtning’s is going pure crazy from the lost of his parents. We all have a monster in us, even you do, Shadow.” Luna spoke, her voice was very calm. A tear almost falling for her blue face.

“I’m not a monster, this wouldn’t even have happened if Lightning didn’t bite me!”