• Published 4th Mar 2014
  • 1,366 Views, 75 Comments

Vamponies - wolf smith



I'm turned into a vampony by a friend, how will my life change

  • ...
31
 75
 1,366

Summer Sun Festive

Author's Note:

Part 2 coming....soon I hope....So Sombra will be the main villain and yes I know a way to bring him back

The next day thing went slow till lunch at school. I was sitting down when Lightning waved to me to come over. I finished eating and walked over to him. I was wondering what he was reaching for in his bag.

“What are you doing?”

“Trying to find-ahha!” He pulled out two golden slips of paper.

I looked at them, plan slips of paper. “Point?”

“Point?! These are tickets to the Summer Sun Festive!” He jumped up doing a backflip in midair.

“What!? You’re joking right?!” I looked at him with much disbelief in my eyes. “These are blank.”

“Use your magic, pick them up.” He looked to my horn. I tilted my head, but did it anyways.

As the slips of paper floated up writing started to appear on them. The writing read:

You have been invited to the Summer Sun Festive

“Wow...you were not joking.” I said looking at it.

“Do I every joke?” He smiled. He took one of the slips and put it back in his bag. “Don’t lose it, it will be fun trust me.”

I nodded and put it in my bag as lunch ended. I trotted over to my magic class and shockingly Night was no where to be found.

“Hello Twilight, any idea where Night is?”

She was working at her desk as she looked up. “Getting ready.”

“For what?” I put my bag down and walks over to her.

“Well, the Summer Sun Festive is right around the corner, and being Luna’s son. He has to help.” She said smiling.

“But don’t you have to help too?” I said grabbing a chair and pulling it up to her desk. “I mean you are Celestia’s student.”

She smiles and set some papers down. “I am helping, see.” She held up the papers which showed what types of food will be there and what to do at the festive.

“Neet, but are you not in the performance?” I asked taking the papers and reading them.

“Yes and so is Night.” She got up and walked over and read the paper from over my back. “Foods from all across Equestria will be there.”

I smiled. I always did like trying new foods, I heard griffon food was pretty good. I look it over and started to realize it was mostly foods Rarity would eat. I frowned. “No ‘good’ food.”

“Ah, it will be okay. I have a plan for teens.” She spawned another sheet of paper. “Here, read this.”

I looked at the paper and started to read it over, my frown turned upside down. “Thanks Twilight.”

“No problem. I knew colts and fillies would love this.” She giggled and walked back over behind her desk. “Mind doing something for me?”

“Umm...Sure I guess.” She lifted up a same box and handed it to me.

“What is it?” I took the box in my magic and was fixing to open it before getting stopped by her.

“Do not. I repeat, do not open the box.”

“Why?”

“Don’t and just give it to Night, okay?” She had a stern look on her face.

“Okay. I will not open the box.” I lifted my bag up and put the box in slowly.

She smiles and opened the door with her magic. “Go on now. Night should be around Canterlot, you can walk there right?”

“Yea about a mile or two, no problem.” I smiled heading to the door.

“Good. Now go on, he needs it ASAP.” She pushed me out and closed the door.

I turned and saw the door close and turned back. With this on my mind I started off. I was maybe half a mile to Canterlot before it started raining, chocolate. “DISCORD!!” I screamed into the sky.

“Oh what fun is a little chaos, my little vampony friend.” The tall creature stepped out from behind a few trees and smiled. I mumbled as I stepped under a tree to keep from getting sticky.

“What are you doing here and why are you following me?” I looked up at Discord and he craned his neck down.

“Heard you were carrying something to Night, so why not join you?” He said with a smirk.

“How did you know?” I cocked my head to the side.

“Silly pony. I know everything!” He laughed. He snapped his claw and the rain stopped.

“Thanks, cause I need to get moving.” I started back off. He stopped me and craned his neck in front of me.

“Why not use magic?”

“To far, my magic can’t go that far.”

“Well,” I saw him lift his claw and snap it causing us to appear next to a house. “being the god of chaos, you can do a lot.”

My mind was racing, teleport that far and fast takes a lot out of a pony, I didn’t even do the spell. “Wow, that was hard on me.”

“Yea, most ponies can’t take long range teleportation.” He smiles and gestured to the house. “Night should be in there. Tell him I said hi.”

Before I could say anything he poofed into thin air as I head hoofsteps come from the house. I slowly walked up to the door and knocked.

“Who the hell is it!!!” I heard Night scream from across the house.

“I-it’s Shadow....I got something from Twilight.” I was very frightened. “She wanted me to-” Before I could finish the door opened and Night was sitting at a desk.

“Very sorry, I’m trying to keep things together.” He said not even turning around to face me. “What ever you have please set down over on the table.”

I slowly walked in and looked for said table and sat the box down. “May I sit down?”

“I guess, just don’t fuck up anything.” He turned in his set and eyed the box, then turned back around. “Open that for me would you.”

I looked at the plain white box. “Twilight said not to open it.”

“Listen Shadow, just open it. Nothing bad will happen, I hope.” He mumbled the last bit.

I was slow on opening the box. As I reached for it I felt something was off, but picked it up in my hoof. I slowly opened it, Night’s necklace was in it.

“Oh, was that it?” He giggled. “Wondered where it was at, thanks Shadow.”

“No prob. I guess.” I smiled as I got a better look at the place. A normal looking house for a somewhat normal unicorn. A few pictures of Luna, him, and Discord? “Mind if I ask, but what’s with the Discord pictures?”

“Well you see-” A knocking at the door stopped him. “Who’s there?”

“Night...Twilight...Attacked...” Rainbow Dash bursted through the door. very sweaty and panting.

“When? Where?” Night jumped out of his seat and ran over to the panting Rainbow Dash as I stood up, trying to keep calm.

“I....found her....house...Spike...knocked out.” She said in between pants.

“Right, I’ll be over there in two seconds.” Night turned to look to me. “You’re coming too.”

“But..but-” Before I could say anything else and bright flash surround me and we soon appeared inside of Twilight’s home.

I looked over to a bed and saw Twilight asleep in it with the mane 6 and Night overlooking her as a small whimper came from her.

“Now, Twi, you'll be fine, we got Night and nurse Redheart is coming.” Applejack said.


Night slowly lifted her wing to show a deep cut, blood slowly dripping out of it. “Who did this to her?”

“S-sombra....” She spoke weakly.

“Sombra?? He’s dead...right?” I asked looking to Applejack.

“I...I..thought, we killed him right? How could he back?” Rainbow Dash asked looking over to the hurt alicorn.

“I...I, we did...” Twilight said as she yelped in pain from Night putting a bandage on the cut.