• Published 4th Mar 2014
  • 416 Views, 9 Comments

Fluttershy's new friend - StrikerFX



Fluttershy has a nice tea time with angel, when she is alerted by cry for help.

  • ...
 9
 416

Part 2

Part 2

The breezy just stared at the wall for the next 20 minutes in the bed he woke in. It appeared it was in a small room, with a small bed, meant for a dog or a cat. Finally breaking its gaze, it turned its head to see a particular rabbit climbing back up with annoyed eyes. Stilled scared the breezy shuffled back as the bunny fully climbed up. It was hoping that it didn't start anymore trouble then it think it did.

The bunny met the breezy's gaze. Seeing that it was scared, it released look of annoyance and put a poker face on. An awkward silence filled the room as they stared at each other awkwardly.

After a few seconds, a butter PEGASUS (spelled it right that time) with a cutie mark of pink butterflies walked in to see if everything was alright. She was carrying a small plate of food meant for the breezy. As she set the plate down she noticed that Angel had already made acquaintances, and she almost immediately brightened up to this.

"Oh, I see you two already met!" said Fluttershy as her smiled widened. The bunny and the breezy just looked at her, and turned to look back at each other awkwardly again. Fluttershy continued to bring the tiny plate of food to the breezy. She wanted to start a conversation with it.

When she walked up closer, it clearly showed that it was a female. "So, what is your name miss?" said Fluttershy. The breezy said something in its language; Fluttershy obviously knew what it was talking about. "Oh hello misses Shining Stars! My name is Fluttershy, and it’s very nice to meet you!" she said comfortably.

Fluttershy decided to start by talking about how she ended up in the forest. The breezy hesitated at first, but quickly caught on to her comforting mood. She started to feel... Welcome. It explained everything; turns out that before they made it to Ponyvile, a few accidentally got hit by an incoming bird and crashed straight into the ever free forest. (I have no map of Ponyvile, so I have no idea where the ever free forest is.) Somehow, none of the other breezes noticed it happen and trailed off to Ponyvile. The breezy was about to get a little emotional about it when she starting talking about her friends, and drooped her head at this. "Oh my, I'm so sorry; I wish I was there sooner." Said Fluttershy, a little emotional herself. She then remembered the burnt sticks, which made a tear leave the shy Pegasus’s eye.

She quickly regained herself and tried to change the subject. "So, um, now that you are here, how will you get home?" she mentally face hoofed herself on such a ridiculous question, she already knew that it can’t, not without a lot of other breezes, and the door being shut for another couple whatever’s (I forgot how long OK)

The breezy was caught off guard by this, it never thought about how it was going to get home. She put her tiny hoof to her chin, and started to think about all the things it accomplished in its home, which was not much. This made the breezy wonder if it really wanted to go home. Fluttershy did save her from a dinner that made her the mane (see what I did there) course. And the fact that this pegasus is taking good care of her, it felt like she was a mother to it. After all, the breezy really didn't have a choice, and it thanked celestia for this choice to be Fluttershy.

After a bit of thinking, it told Fluttershy that there wasn't much at home, and that it was planning on starting its own life away from them. It just seemed a bit hard for it to do, being that the door never opens.

Fluttershy was a little surprised by this, but then realized that the doors did close, and there was no way for it to get home. It then occurred to her that she never had a breezy stay in her home. So she put on a face of assurance and said. "Why don't you stay with me?"

The breezy picked its head up at this. It looked into the mare’s eyes and felt a little comfortable. After sobbing under its tiny hooves, she then really wanted to stay here.

Shining stars smiled, and gave a small nod after hearing this. Fluttershy suddenly became so happy that she ended up hugging the tiny creature. "Yay!" she whispered as she held onto the little breezy. Fluttershy started to imagine what her days would be like with a breezy living in her home. She had always wanted one but due to the things these animals do, she couldn't.

Realizing that she was hold on to it a little too long, she set the creature down, letting it catch its breath. After returning smiles, Fluttershy promptly asked "Now, would you like to join angel and me for some tea?"

Comments ( 1 )

:| it was good

But badly time joke with the mane course thing but over al 4/5 yeas

Login or register to comment