• Published 4th Apr 2014
  • 436 Views, 24 Comments

High School Ponies (9th grade) - AmethystFire



An All OC story. My life in High school as ponies, with major plot twists. The Stallion Scouts! Rocks for computers! A little humor! Just as a warning, almost all catergories apply to this story, even conflicting, but not too much of the conflict.

  • ...
6
 24
 436

February 28, 2014

"I think that they are waking up! Crystal?" a voice asked.

It could have been Stardella, but all I had to depend on was my hearing. Soon, I started to see a dark blue Alicorn mare with a black and pink mane blur at my face. It was Stardella, thank goodness.

"SHE'S AWAKE!" Stardella cheered.

"Wait?! Where is Ms. Snapple?" I asked frantically.

Stardella moved over as I saw Ms. Snapple, on the floor, out like a light, and barely visible. Still getting over the time travel journey that I took, I weakly went over to Ms. Snapple.

"Has she faded any more?" I asked Stardella.

"I don't know, I just got here in the classroom and found the both of you on the ground, looking like you two were dead." Stardella answered.

"Ms. Snapple! Wake up! We're home."

No response, not even a move. I knew what would wake her up from her, I don't know what, I lightly touched her on her head, and she smacked me on the muzzle.

"Ow, yeah, she's okay." I agonized.

Stardella and I lifted Ms. Snapple off the ground and into her chair behind her desk.

"I missed you." Ms. Snapple told the chair.

"Ms. Snapple, just to make sure that you are okay." I knew what was coming after this question, "Tell me one of the weird facts that you know."

"Dolphins use the toxins from puffer fish to 'get high'"

"Yeah, you're okay."

I paused for a moment, then wrapped my hooves around her. We were home from our death defying journey.

"I'm so glad that you're okay!" I kind of yelled.

"Am I still fading?" Ms. Snapple asked me as I slowly let her go.

The light golden brown fur that she had started to come back to light. She wasn't leaving the universe.

"YOU DID IT CRYSTAL! YOU SAVED ME!" Ms. Snapple cried.

"OW!" I screamed in agony dropping to the floor.

"Crystal!" Stardella and Crystal gasped.

"Crystal, are you okay?" Stardella asked.

"M- m -my wings. They hurt." I responded.

I tried to open my wings but I couldn't have them leave my body, they hurt so bad. Things started to go black.

"Crystal! Crystal!" one of the ponies screamed before my hearing disappeared.

Author's Note:

This one was really short due to the fact that, my character passed out and she could see what had happened to her. But all that had happened here was all that she could remember in her life.