• Published 4th Apr 2014
  • 435 Views, 24 Comments

High School Ponies (9th grade) - AmethystFire



An All OC story. My life in High school as ponies, with major plot twists. The Stallion Scouts! Rocks for computers! A little humor! Just as a warning, almost all catergories apply to this story, even conflicting, but not too much of the conflict.

  • ...
6
 24
 435

March 6, 2014

I didn’t sleep well last night, my mind wasn’t truly wide awake until lunch time came around. So to avoid my crazy blurriness of the morning, I’m going to skip on ahead to lunch time with Golden and Ms. Snapple. We all started talking about the Trotting Dead, Vampire Diaries, and randomly sandwiches.

“Oh dang it!” Ms. Snapple regretted, somewhat.

“What?” Golden Diadem asked.

“I’m behind on the episodes of The Trotting Dead. I need to catch up with them. I know what I’ll be doing tonight, hopefully.”

We chatted, none that I can quiet remember now. But sitting here in chorus class, we practiced our song, “The Star Spangled Banner,” for the spring pep rally that was happening at my school, and learned a new song.

Ms. Octavia played our notes on the piano for the song and then looked at us. She counted down, when she said go, we sang. I couldn’t wait for the pep rally to come, I wanted this whole thing to stop.

The bell rang and soon it was time for Geometry, and added on to that, it was raining. Yay for me… We worked on work, took notes, and sat still for a while. No need to get into too much explanation.