• Published 4th Apr 2014
  • 435 Views, 24 Comments

High School Ponies (9th grade) - AmethystFire



An All OC story. My life in High school as ponies, with major plot twists. The Stallion Scouts! Rocks for computers! A little humor! Just as a warning, almost all catergories apply to this story, even conflicting, but not too much of the conflict.

  • ...
6
 24
 435

Prologue

It all seems like a daze; all I remember this morning was waking up from my comfortable bed, getting on the quiet bus (which is a blessing to me from middle school,) and then arriving at my high school, Crystal High. It’s the Crystal Empire’s version of high school. I came from the middle school down the street, which you can guess was called Crystal Middle School. When I was there at the school I had made so many friends. Dream, Rainbow, Stardella, Regina, Timeless Crash, Cora, and Jewel. I went from 10 or 20 in middle school, to at least 5 here. Oh geeze, where are my manners, my name is Crystal Feather, the author of this story. My class periods are quiet normal, but the electives are like nothing you could ever have. According to my schedule I have Journalism, Chorus, and Info Tech. I heard that they were out of this world! I’m glad that I can sing, but not as good as my friend Stardella. Well, let me end this chapter, it was mainly about me, but let’s get to the real story!