• Published 4th Apr 2014
  • 435 Views, 24 Comments

High School Ponies (9th grade) - AmethystFire



An All OC story. My life in High school as ponies, with major plot twists. The Stallion Scouts! Rocks for computers! A little humor! Just as a warning, almost all catergories apply to this story, even conflicting, but not too much of the conflict.

  • ...
6
 24
 435

March 4, 2014

A sick day! Yeah, sinus' were draining today making my stomach upset. Long story short, I stayed home. I slept until it was about 8am, I really needed that sleep. Then, I worked on one of my fanfictions, and slept some more. But tonight was special, tonight was the night of the Stallion Scouts! Yay!

I get to go see my stallion pals Nightshade and Lunario! It's 5:30pm; my mom, my little brother Lightning Bolt, and I made it just in time for pancakes for dinner, yum. Lunario and Nightsade had gotten their braces last week and I didn't get the chance to see them.

I sat down at the table with every pony else.

"Hey guys! Love your braces!" I commented.

"Thank you." they responded.

"Oh! I got to see the new Button Mash video!"

"WHAT?!" Nightshade quickly snapped.

"Not the second episode, but a 'deleted scene' from the My Little Human episode. The Valentines day one." I laughed, "Six hours wasted! Do you want to play again?! *sniff* Okay."

They both laughed at this. I got to spend time with my pals, but then I had to go home alone and do work. Fricken "Homelearning."