• Published 4th Apr 2014
  • 435 Views, 24 Comments

High School Ponies (9th grade) - AmethystFire



An All OC story. My life in High school as ponies, with major plot twists. The Stallion Scouts! Rocks for computers! A little humor! Just as a warning, almost all catergories apply to this story, even conflicting, but not too much of the conflict.

  • ...
6
 24
 435

February 27, 2044

“When are we going to Angel?” Ms. Snapple asked me waking me up from bed.

“IT’S TOO EARLY!” I snapped.

“It’s three in the afternoon.”

“IT’S STILL TOO EARLY!”

Silence in the room. Ms. Snapple trotted away. I could hear her hooves click against the floor.

“And I thought that I would be the one pony saying that?” Ms. Snapple thought aloud.

When she closed the door to where I was, I jumped out of the bed and went out the window so I could find Angel. When I got there, I knocked on this creepy looking door.

The door opened and there was an odd lime green mare at the door. Wait; that was only Marinette, Princess Marinette!

“GHOST!” Marinette screamed.

“No, no wait Marinette! It’s me Crystal.” I explained trying to calm her down.

“Angel! There’s a frickin ghost here at our door! She is here to rape us!”

Now why would I do that?!

Soon in the distance, I saw what was Angel. She was kind of round around her waist and her mane wasn’t that beautiful brown color that I used to know. Her horn began to glow, that was the last thing that I remember seeing before the light disappeared.

“Is the ghost dead?” one of them asked when light began to return.

“How can a ghost be dead when it already is?!” another snapped.

The light soon became clear as I saw Angel and Marinette at my face.

“IT’S ALIVE!” Marinette screamed.

She galloped off into the hallway. What in the hell is going on?! I kept on asking myself.

“I know that you aren’t a ghost Crystal. Marinette just completely lost her mind recently after her husband’s death.” Angel responded as if she could hear my questions.

“Oh.” I responded back.

“What do you need?”

“You know any kind of spells that could fix wings? Ms. Snapple broke her wing and we need to get home.”

“Why can’t you do it? You have perfectly good wings?”

“I can’t fly as good as a normal Pegasus can. I can’t fly as well as them.”

“I hate to tell you this Crystal, but there is no spell to heal broken wings in unicorn magic. You should talk to a pony that knows dark magic. There might be one there.”

I knew Black Ninja was off the list, she knew it, but not that well. The only other pony that I knew that could do dark magic was Regina. But she must not live in the area. Ms. Snapple and I had to find her though. That was our only way home.

“Thanks for your help Angel. I hope to see you soon.” I left the home.

I went outside their home with a massive headache. Maybe it was when I fell on the floor or one of them had hit me with a frying pan. I don’t know, it just hurt.

“CRYSTAL!” a stallion came running to me with fear in his eyes.

“Lunario, calm down. What’s wrong? What happened?” I asked.

“Th – They – Ms. – UGH! Come on!”

I followed Lunario into town in an alley way where I noticed Ms. Snapple in the middle of the alley, not even moving, and losing color.

“LUNARIO?! WHAT HAPPENED?!” I yelled.

“The universe… The universe.” Ms. Snapple repeatedly chanted to herself.

“Ms. Snapple? Snap out of it! What’s wrong with the universe?” I asked kind of slapping her.

She slapped me back and continued on. I placed my hoof on my face.

“Ms. Snapple answer me!” I snapped.

She still didn’t answer me, and this was starting to get old.

“What happened?!” I asked Lunario.

“I know what happened.” A stallion like voice said in the shadow of the alley.

The stallion came out of the darkness revealing himself.

“Nightsade?” Lunario asked.

“Hello brother.” Nightshade responded.

“What’s going on?” I asked.

“When you had disappeared Crystal, Nightshade left the house to go find you.” Lunario answered.

“What happened to Ms. Snapple?” I asked trying not to cry.

“I’m going to disappear soon. I – I saw myself. I’m going to disappear off the face of the universe!” Ms. Snapple stuttered with tears in her eyes.

My eyes widened, I was losing her; oh Celestia.

“Is there any way to fix this, before it gets worse?!” I snapped.

“No!” Ms. Snapple yelled, “It’s too late!”

She lifted her hoof to my face, it started to fade from view. I jumped up in terror and looked franticly around. I was losing her before my very eyes. I had to try and think faster on how we were going to get home. I only had seconds before she would leave the universe.

“Crystal – you have to fly us home.” She stuttered, “That might be the only way back. You have to fly.”

I swallowed, I can’t fly as well as her, let alone carry her around, I can’t even lift a frikin feather off the ground.

“But-“I tried to say.

“Crystal;” Ms. Snapple interrupted, “I can help you with my good wing, and with the energy that I have left in me. It should at least get us there. Hopefully it would save my life.”

I breathed heavingly at this remark. But then I realized as I thought for a second, I am the only one who could save her. And save both of our lives. I looked at Ms. Snapple, “I’ll do it.”

“But you can’t fly good Crysta?!” Lunario informed me.

“I may not be as good as many other mares, I may not be as good as Rainbow Dash. But to save my teacher, the one that I can trust. I will do anything to make it right. No matter what the circumstances.” I speeched.

Ms. Snapple smiled at my remark. She must have felt good that I was sacrificing myself for her.

“Come on Ms. Snapple, let’s go home.” I exclaimed.

Lunario placed Ms. Snapple on my back as I opened my wings.

“Are you ready Ms. Snapple?” I asked.

She opened her functioning wing and started flapping it. I flapped mine as well as I started seeing stars, then I heard a loud boom. Soon, everything went black.