• Published 28th Jan 2014
  • 6,181 Views, 187 Comments

Your Human and You: The Wrath of a Human - Field Marshall Nuggetman



A Captain of the United Gilbret Federation is stuck in world where is Ponies are the master and humans are nothing but savage and tamed animals. Well not if this Captain has something to say about it.

  • ...
86
 187
 6,181
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 26 )

Well, looks like we have retarded humans who do not care about the slaves. *picks up flamethrower* Time to burn some heretics.

Medford

Hey boy, Seem today we gonna cut someone's head off.

Honestly this corporation talks big about "oppression" but does not see the human slaves suffering, I can only assume this : THEY ARE IDIOTS!!!!

This story has taken some wierd turns, which I can deal with. But by the stinking left nut of Odin's cousin-in-law, you need to work on that spelling as well as turning off whatever is assuming what you're trying to say (usually autocorrect). Try to read your chapters before you post them.
Anyways, how often do you read books?

5577695

More than you think.

It's hard to translate English from Chinese and it's hard to learn while trying to write as well.

But to be honest I hardly write. I usually write something when I'm really tired or after finishing a drawing. You to give me idea for something else.

Also I try my best to read over what I wrote but I tend to miss certain things.

memecrunch.com/meme/4C0Z/it-all-makes-sense-now/image.png 5577906
This entire time I thought you were American and simply failed an english course. Alright, if you need any help with this just ask.

5577925

Do you mind looking over some chapters that aren't edited yet?

If you can than thanks but if u can't then thanks anyway

Oh to be clear I learned English from talking to other people and living in the US for a few years.

But mostly my strength is Chinese and Japanese.

FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGG TRADER!!!!!! NAVY SEALS ACTIVATE AND WHOOP THEIR ASS!!!!

5580158

Trader or traitor?

Of trader then like they said "it's all business."

Traitor then yeah

5580577 FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGG TRAITOR!!!!!! NAVY SEALS ACTIVATE AND WHOOP THEIR ASS!!!!
Fix it. :3

5578049 Holy shit, it's been a two whole days since your reply. Sorry to keep you waiting but but I've been beating my friends with swords for the time I've been free. Anyways, yeah; I'd love to.

Shit, man. Why always there is a motherfuckin' idiot who would care less about his own ideals just for vegeance... Bit where is the fun on that, just hope the real government wins.

who are the good guys in this the federation or cytotek. did good by help the other countries but turn japan into a factory it self, while cytotek just want everything how it used to be with his nations culture but is down right greedy when it came to his militia group. I can understand hes mad but still.

more killing and explosion :flutterrage:

When is the next chapter coming out?

Make america win plz MERICA IS BEST COUNTRT IF YOU DONT THINK SO WATCH HETALIA AND MERICA FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEEEEEEEAAAHH SUCK IT JAPAN YOU DESERVED THE THE ATOM BOMB

7232296 IF YOU DRINK SOME VODKA, YOU BRING HONOUR TO RUSSIA, IF YOU DRINK COCACOLA YOU ARE FILTHY AMERICAN

7358522 *The Arbiter and the entirety of the Swords of Sanghelios comes out from the portal, including their remaining ships*

Click* abandoned

Pulls out Demon hammer.... well it's time for, oh what do those inquisitors say oh yes EXTERMINATUS!

Emperor titan charge!

You do not mess with humanity you heratic!

Horus had more honor than you!!!!

You really need an editor, cause there are lots of spelling and grammar errors.

Pls make more this is very cool

Yeah you're dead

Login or register to comment