• Published 3rd Jan 2014
  • 345 Views, 1 Comments

Life of a DJ - XyroX



Vinyl and Octy finally can live their lives as normal ponies and don't have to fear any threads from the past.

  • ...
 1
 345

Chapter 10

Almost two more weeks have passed by, I and finally met Octy today.

Not. Good.

To keep it short, she wants to make a break in our relationship. Man, this sucks. I mean, a break? You can't make a break in a relationship, either you're a couple, or you're not, everypony knows that. But actually, I somehow understand her. I could see in her eyes she still wants us to be together so badly, but on the other hoof she wants some distance between us to get over what happened. Sure, it's been a quite long time since that night in the club, but Octy is too smart to just forgive and forget, though I know she wants to.

I feel so horrible about all that. When we met in this café, she had a serious expression on her face I never saw before. Her face and her words told me that I had done a terrible mistake and she can't just push it aside and live with me like before. But her eyes and a little cracking in her voice every now and then told me that this is exactly what she wants to do. So maybe there is still hope for us? Maybe, if I wait a little longer and give her time to get over it, I can make a new shot and try again? I'm sure she will give me another chance if I don't act too foolish. She simply has to!

But for now, I have to move out, I need to get away from Ponyville for a time. I already contacted Electra, she said it'd be no problem if I wanted to stay with her until I found something for myself, so this is my next place to go. I only hope I don't let myself get carried too far away with her, since she is basically just like me. A loud, alcohol-loving DJ who feels best when she's in the club until the next morning, plus she also is a fillyfooler. I'm sure she won't make any suggestions to make out or something like that, after all she knows what I have been through and she knows about my feelings towards Octy, but still... I already learned where too much alcohol can lead, and I'm not sure what could happen when we both come home from the club, drunk as hell and find ourselves all alone in the darkness of her apartment. Though Octy and I aren't really a couple anymore, I'm sure she wouldn't be too happy if anything happened between Electra and me. I simply have to keep my eyes open and try to not loose myself again, but still I know that won't be easy. Going out with Electra will be fine, she's one of my best friends and I really need somepony to talk to about all that has happened in the last time. Sure, you're a great listener, but let's be honest, you're just a book and can't give me advice and so on. Spending some time with Electra and downing a few drinks, maybe a few more than just a few, will be nice and hopefully get me away from all the thoughts about me and Octy.

I better start packing my stuff now. Octy isn't at home right now, she still is at Beauty’s place, but she knows that I won't be here anymore when she comes back. Like I said, I couldn't take still living with her after we break up, and that's what we did in my opinion, so I told her I'd move out for a few days, a few weeks, maybe a month or two, who knows that? For now, I'm glad when I finally arrive in Canterlot.

See you as soon as I have enough time to write to you again.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment