• Published 1st Jan 2014
  • 692 Views, 9 Comments

Mark of the Ninja: Land of the Ponies - LtMajorDude



When a ninja is sent to Equestria, he must find a cure of his madness and save Equestria from a new evil.

  • ...
10
 9
 692

Sneaking In

The ninja emerged from the shadows.

He saw two guards walking.

He quickly ran and hid behind a garbage can.

The ninja quietly watched the two guards walk right past him.

+200
UNDETECTED

+200
UNDETECTED

The ninja felt tempted to use his sword on the guards.

However, he knew it was wrong to enter into a new world and kill its inhabitants.

He felt that he should have used the Path of Silence instead the Path of the Ninja.

He then walked quietly and leaned against a wall.

He then used his focus to see what's behind a corner.

He saw two guards, both armed with spears. They were guarding a door.

The ninja noticed a headlight above them.

Wasting no time, he got a dart and threw it at the light, shattering it and killing the light.

The guards blinked and used their horns to emit a light and point it to the shattered light bulb.

+150
DISTRACTED

+150
DISTRACTED

"When did this light go out?"

"Beats me."

As the guards were examining the broken light bulb, the ninja walked toward the guards.

As he got closer to one guard, he took out his cardboard box and hid under it just as the guards shrugged.

"Probably nothing."

"I hear ya."

The ninja then came out of his box and silently knocked out the guard.

The guard started to turn around and said, "Hey, I heard some pegasus in Ponyville got turned into vampir..."

The ninja immediately took out a terror dart and threw it at the guard.

+300
TERRORIZED

The guard let out a horrified scream and fell to the ground. Thankfully, the poison from dart won't make the guard kill himself, unlike those guards back then when the ninja was alive on Earth.

As soon as the guard got up, he saw that the ninja was gone.

Shivering, he slowly walked around, clenching his spear in fear.

"I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to di-UMPH!"

The ninja quietly walked up to the guard and gave him a good punch in his head, knocking him out.

He walked up to the door and noticed it was locked.

He used his focus to see if there were anymore guards.

As soon as he saw that the coast was clear, he quickly lock-picked the door.

He opened it and let out a small smile.

There were a ton of books in this library. Well it should. It IS a library.

He used his focus to see if there were any guards nearby.

Thankfully, there wasn't a pony around.

The ninja observed the books. He needed to find a book about plants so that he may find a way to stop the madness from the plant's inks.

He took a book from a shelf and looked at the title.

He shook his head and took another book from the shelf.

Eventually, an hour has passed and the ninja hasn't made any progress.

As he face palmed, his eyes widen when he heard ponies walking in the library.

Thankfully the lights were off when the ninja entered the library, so at least...

"Ugh. It's too dark." A guard said as he turned on the lights.

The ninja widen his eyes as light covered the entire library.

As the lights turned on, the ninja immediately hid behind a pegasus statue.

He looked up and saw that there were only three headlights for the entire library.

He also noticed that it was the same three guards that met with the red guard and blue guard.

"Man, this library gives me the creeps."

"Yeah. It's way more scarier than the one in the Princess Celestia's personal library. You know, the one with all those weird books?"

"What are ya talking about? That place is nowhere 'near' scary! It's COMPLETELY scary!"

"Well, you know what I'm talking about."

"No, I DON'T know what you are talking about!-!"

"Guys, keep it down. Jeez."

The ninja thought for a bit.

Princess Celestia's personal library? Maybe he can find the answers there...

As he nodded, he took out three darts and threw them at the light bulbs.

+150
DISTRACTED

+150
DISTRACTED

+150
DISTRACTED

"What..."

"...the..."

"...hay?"

As the three guards looked up, the ninja grabbed his cardboard box and hid under it.

He slowly tried to get to the exit as he hid in his box.

"OH CELESTIA! SOMEPONY'S IN THAT BOX!-!-!-!"

-150
ALARM RAISED

The three guards immediately spun around and flashed their horns at the box.

The ninja then jumped out of the box.

"WHAT THE FREAKING HAY IS THAT...?-!-?-!"

He then ran towards the door, breaking through it.

He was now out of the guards' sight.

10.00

The guards immediately followed the ninja to a dark alley.

5.00

As soon as the guards arrived at the alley, they didn't see the ninja.

They just saw a cardboard box.

00.00

"Ah forget it. He may be gone already."

"Alright. What was that thing anyway?"

"Don't know. But one of my friends, Lyra Heartstrings, always talked about something called...humans. I think she said they looked something more like...THAT."

As the guard explained this to them, they left the alley.

The ninja immediately jumped out of the box.

He let out a glare. Now they know what he is.

On the bright side, the ninja knows where to look next...

Author's Note:

I'm not good at this...am I?

Comments ( 8 )

5968873
I'll think about it. See how it's canceled?
But I may bring it back. MAY.

5969064 so...are you bring it back?...

6320025
I've been recently busy with college right now, but now that you mention it, if I am going to bring back this, I may need to write some chapters and do other stuff to revamp this thing.

But as now, I'm trying to endure college, so bare with me please.

why are there so few fanfictions for mark of the ninja? this is only the second I've out of the three different fanfiction websites I've checked, amd the other was even shorter!

8171360
Not much in the market.
No one is demanding these kinds of crossovers.
Nowadays, crossovers of games, that most people are unaware of, just don't make the cut.

That's why I gave up on this.

That and I had no idea where I was going with this.

8171522 hell, even just straight up fanfiction is severely lacking. which is odd, since it seems like it'd be a well of opportunities for fanfiction.

8171639
Most people just wanna make masterpieces and not short stories.

You don't buy those itty bitty steak um's for 50 cents each, you want the steak and lobster and shrimp deal!

Login or register to comment