• Published 1st Jan 2014
  • 692 Views, 9 Comments

Mark of the Ninja: Land of the Ponies - LtMajorDude



When a ninja is sent to Equestria, he must find a cure of his madness and save Equestria from a new evil.

  • ...
10
 9
 692

Prologue

Ponyville

Six ponies were having a picnic in a park.

They were the Mane 6.

"So Twilight, how's it like being a princess?" A cyan pegasus with a rainbow mane, Rainbow Dash, asked the purple alicorn with a smirk.

The alicorn, Twilight Sparkle, giggled. "I actually quite enjoy it."

The orange Earth pony, Applejack, laughed. "I still can't believe that mah best friend's a princess!"

The pink Earth pony, Pinkie Pie, jumped up and down. "I know right? It's just so super duper luper cool!"

The yellow pegasus with a pink mane, Fluttershy smiled weakly. "I agree."

"So, any troubles?" A white unicorn, Rarity, asked Twilight.

Twilight shook her head. "Everything's OK. No trouble at all."

"Hey." Rainbow Dash said with a smile. "Whatever happened to your boyfriend?"

Twilight gasped and glared at Rainbow Dash. "Flash Sentry is not my boyfriend!"

"Ooh. You know his name?" Rainbow Dash said as her smirk grew larger.

The ponies started giggling as Twilight let out a big red blush.

"Ah, sorry Twi." Rainbow Dash said as she was done giggling. "You know that I'm kidding."

Twilight's glare was replaced with a smile. "I understand."

Ever since she came back from the portal after getting back her crown from Sunset Shimmer, she then took a small interest in on of the other Royal Guards, Flash Sentry.

Twilight let out a sigh.

"Something wrong sugarcube?" Applejack asked Twilight.

Twilight smiled. "Oh it's just that...before I went to sleep yesterday, I saw this shining star in the sky. For some reason, it got my attention."

Rainbow Dash shrugged. "I'm pretty sure it's nothing."

Twilight smiled. "Yeah. You're right."

The Mane 6 then spent the whole day talking and enjoying the picnic.


Canterlot

A white alicorn, Celestia, was sitting on her throne.

"Such a lovely day, isn't it, Luna?" She asked a dark indigo alicorn.

The dark indigo alicorn, Luna, nodded. "Indeed it is sister. I heard that we got a new batch of Royal Guards."

Celestia nodded. "Indeed. I hope Shining Armor will train them into good guards."

Luna smiled. "Of course." She said before she looked uneasy.

"Something wrong?" Celestia asked with a concerned face.

"Oh, it's just that, last night, I thought I saw something in the sky. A shining star that somehow got my attention."

"Oh I'm sure it's nothing." Celestia said with a smile.

Luna smiled. "You're right."


"Alright men!" A white unicorn, Shining Armor shouted to a new batch of Royal Guards. "Now I expect you ponies to give me a hundred and ten percent!"

All of the guards saluted and shouted, "Sir yes sir!"

"Alright. Let's start with some running drills." Shining Armor commanded.

As the guards started training, Shining Armor saw his wife, a pink alicorn, Princess Cadance.

"Hi honey." Cadance said as she waved at Shining Armor.

"Hey sweetie." Shining Armor said as he came up to Cadance and kissed her on the cheek.

"How's work?" Cadance asked Shining Armor.

"Pretty good." He said. "Most of these ponies look like they could use some training."

"Oh. OK." Cadance said as she looked down on the floor.

"Something wrong honey?" Shining Armor asked Cadance.

"Oh nothing it's just..." Cadance let out a sigh. "Last night, before I went to sleep, I saw this star in the sky that got my attention."

"Oh don't worry. I'm sure it's nothing." Shining Armor said with a smile.

Cadance smiled and hugged Shining Armor.

"Thanks honey." She said.

He kissed her on the cheek. "No problem."


Nighttime

Two Royal Guards were patrolling.

One of them, who was red skinned, yawned.

"I hate this job." He muttered.

"I know." The blue guard muttered back. "I mean, I respect Celestia and Luna, but why do I have to get stuck with the worst job ever?"

"I wouldn't call being Prince Blueblood's Royal Guards the worst job ever, but, yeah, I personally hate this job with passion." The red guard said with a smile.

The blue guard chuckled.

"What I give to be one of Cadance's Royal Guards..." The blue guard said as he looked up in the sky. "I hear that they get good pay. Must be because of those Crystal Ponies."

"Eh. I would like to be a Princess Twilight guard." The red guard said as he shrugged.

The blue guard smirked. "Why? You got a crush on her?"

"What?-! No!" The red guard said with wide eyes and an annoyed glare. "I...uh...just think she's cool...yeah."

"Whatever." The blue guard said with his smile never disappearing. "Just saying though. You have a crush on her, you're gonna deal with that Royal Guard...Flash Sentry, I think."

"Heh." The red guard said with a smile. "Whateve..." He stopped.

The red guard seemed to be staring at something.

"Something wrong?" The blue guard asked as he walked up to his partner.

"Could've sworn that box moved." The red guard said as he pointed to cardboard box. "Eh. Forget it."

Three Royal Guards suddenly appeared.

"Hey." One of them said. "It's time for your break."

"Really?" The blue guard. "Well, OK."

"Hey." One of the Royal Guards said. "Did that cardboard box move?"

All of the guards looked at the cardboard box.

"Ah forget it. I must be seeing things."

The three Royal Guards walked away, leaving only the red guard, blue guard, and the cardboard box.

"Come on. It's almost time for our break." The blue guard said as he started to walk away.

To his surprise, his partner didn't answer.

The blue guard turned around and saw that his partner was missing. The only thing he saw was that cardboard box.

"Where'd you go?" The blue guard said as he looked around.

"If this is a joke, it's not funn-UGH!-!"

He is suddenly knocked out by a human.

The human then slowly dragged the unconscious blue pony to a dark alley nearby.

He placed his unconscious body next to the red guard's knocked out body.

The human was dressed in a dark ninja suit. He also wielded a sword and other equipment, such as bamboo darts. He had strange tattoos on his body.

He stared at a castle not too far away.

As he narrowed his eyes and let out a cold sigh, he ran into the shadows.