• Published 28th Mar 2012
  • 4,926 Views, 98 Comments

Cloudy With A Chance of Hairy Russian Wrestlers - Your Antagonist



Zangief Spinning Piledrives some poor bastard into Equestria, and now the Gief must get home.

  • ...
6
 98
 4,926

Along Came A Spider

Disclaimer: My Little Pony and its characters belong to Hasbro, Lauren Faust, and others. Street Fighter and its characters belong to Capcom.

Cloudy With a Chance of Hairy Russian Wrestlers

By: Your Antagonist (VegaKS03)

Round 5: Along Came A Spider

Ponyville: Wrecked Library

For the short time that she had known the giant, Twilight had evaluated Zangief to be anything but a coward. Impulsive? Definitely. Slow-witted? Perhaps. A menace to civilized society? Twilight had a feeling the hairy beast in panties didn’t get invited to many formal events. But to have him shake and shiver like a frightened child, and also knock a stallion the size of Big Macintosh through a wall, Twilight knew that whatever was approaching had to be seriously bad news.

“Giefy?” Pinkie Pie called. “Giefy, what’s the matter?”

“Nyet... nyet.. nyet...” Zangief mumbled to himself as he backpedaled further into the library. “Why couldn’t it have been anyone else?”

“Zangief, do you know that thing?” Twilight asked.

Hesitantly, Zangief nodded his head in affirmation.

“Well, what is it? The more we know about that thing, the more effectively we can deal with it.”

Zangief looked Twilight in the eyes and allowed the unicorn to see the absolute fear that plagued his very being. Swallowing a massive lump that had formed in his throat, Zangief licked his suddenly dry lips and began to divulge the story behind the demon “Juri Han.” Zangief paused for a moment as the name chilled his soul to the core, but he pressed on with his story. "Some call her the Spider, and others call her a demon, but the rest of us call her a cheating bitch who kicks below the belt.” Zangief grabbed the base of his speedos and shook them to unrustle his jimmies from discomfort brought on by a fairly unpleasant memory. “And if she’s here, she’ll either kill everyone in this room, or cripple them, and allow them to heal just so she can cripple them again and kill you after.”

“Oh, you flatterer you.” Chills raced up Zangief’s spine as the new voice rent any remaining tranquility in the library to shreds. Everypony had been so focused on Zangief’s story that they failed to notice the malicious Korean woman with devil horn style pigtails as she casually strolled into the room. Juri looked around with her predatory eyes the room and grinned as she drank in the terrified looks on the the faces of every pastel colored equine in the room. “Isn’t anyone going to say hello?” A foal whimpered and nuzzled up to his mother for protection, causing Juri to chuckle to herself.

“What’s the matter, everypony? Spider got your tongue?” The fear-filled silence was delectable, but she had grown weary of indulging on the fear of the room’s inhabitants. She scanned around the stunned silence deciding who would make for the most interesting first victim when she heard a stifled snort from next to Zangief. The sadist thought nothing of it and resumed her meat selection, until she was distracted by more snorting. Irritated, she turned her attention to the source of the interruption and saw Pinkie Pie hunched over, her hooves placed over her mouth in a vain attempt to hide a slowly spreading grin. Needless to say this didn’t go unnoticed by “Huh? Something funny to you about all this?”

Pinkie Pie’s cheeks began to swell and fluster as she fought a losing battle with an impending giggle. Everypony present knew that the pink mare’s laughter was inevitable and that her happy-go-lucky attitude had gotten her into some troublesome predicaments in the past, trouble that the whole town as a whole had been able to bail her out of on several occasions. However, the threat posed by this single monster who made short work of a tough stallion like Big Macintosh and intimidated the likes of Zangief with her mere presence, had stripped the courage from crowd. They could only powerlessly turn away as Pinkie broke into a fit of laughter and choked out the four words that would seal her imminent doom. “Your hair looks silly! Bwhahahahaha!! It looks like somepony stuck two pointy eclairs on your head! Hehehehe! Are you a lady minotaur or something? Hahahaha!” The jaws of every Ponyvillian present were hanging open in shock as Pinkie Pie began rolling senselessly along the ground cackling like a hyena.

A vein popped in Juri’s left temple as the she-devil grit her teeth hard enough to chip a diamond. “So you think my hair is funny, huh?” Juri reached down and seized the still-giggling Pinkie Pie by the throat, lifting her into the air, where Pinkie’s chuckles had turned into a hoarse, raspy squeak. “Let’s hear you call my hair funny again you—”

“Funny? That’s not quite the way I’d put it.” Everypony gasped and turned their attention towards the one among them who dared to speak out against the beast who could end their lives at a whim, and to their surprise, it was none other than Rarity, looking as fabulous and feisty as ever. “I’d say it’s garish, tacky, and an utter eyesore, but I do suppose it’s fitting for such an uncivilized poorly-dressed bully such as yourself.”

Juri turned to face a rather emboldened Rarity, simultaneously dropping the gasping, blue-faced Pinkie Pie to the ground. “You know,” Juri sighed, “I wasn’t planning on killing anyone except for the lug I kicked through the wall for attacking me, and that idiot,” she pointed at Zangief, “for fun. But you, little Miss White unicorn, have persuaded me otherwise.” A sadistic grin crept across Juri’s face as her left eye began to glow an eerie purple. “Slow painful death for everyone! Starting with you!”

In the time that it took for Rarity to open her mouth to voice her shock at the audacious claim, Juri had vanished in a flash of purple light, leaving behind only a faint after-image. She reappeared behind Rarity an instant later, already whipping her left leg out, targeting the unicorn’s unprotected neck while the rest of the library could only look on in fear. Juri was taken off-guard as her bloodthirsty assault was halted prematurely when her foot collided with a wall of solid violet light, not three inches from Rarity’s neck. “Hey, what the—” The light began to envelop Juri’s foot, taking on an ethereal form as she was hefted into the air ankle first.

“Zangief, now!” Twilight shouted

“Dah!” Zangief lumbered forth in a clumsy, heavy-footed sprint, his outstretched hands finding purchase on Juri’s arm and thigh.

“Hey, what do you think you’re—”

“OORRRYAAAA!” Zangief roared, lifting Juri above his head.

“Hey! Put me down!” Juri kicked and struggled in the Russian’s iron grip, but it was to no avail.

“You wish to go down, yes? Allow me to oblige!” Zangief kicked both of his legs out from underneath himself. The downward force generated had effectively turned himself and Juri into a massive hammer, and Juri’s face was the impact surface. Between Juri’s pained screaming and the splintering crack of her head against the wooden floor, Zangief felt as though he’d finally conquered his fear of the assassin.

What Zangief didn’t realize when he released his grip on Juri’s limbs, was that the splintering sound he’d heard wasn’t Juri’s head impacting with the ground, it was her free hand digging through the floor as it took the brunt of Zangief’s slam. Juri recovered leisurely from her one-armed handstand, glaring at Zangief whose sudden burst of bravado was rapidly degrading into absolute terror. “Is it my turn? Good.” Juri reeled her leg back and whipped it forward, targeting Zangief’s completely exposed ribs.

“Not on my watch, ya varmint!” Applejack spun and bucked her hind legs into Juri’s kick, successfully stopping the attack.

“You want to play too? Fine by me!” Juri leapt into the air and brought her left leg down on Applejack like an axe, but she failed to note that Applejack wasn’t alone in this rescue effort.

A flash of multicolored light erupted underneath Juri’s exposed leg, revealing Rainbow Dash. “Hold it right there, you!”

The next thing Juri knew, she had been blown back across the library, stopping only after she been knocked through three bookshelves. Juri stood up slowly, wiping away some blood that had gotten in her eyes. She had to see which one of the soon-to-be-dead ponies had the fortitude and strength to deal her a blow like that, but instead she found herself surrounded.

“Four on one? Hardly seems fair,” Juri huffed.

“We’ll do whatever it takes to keep you from causing any more harm than you’ve already done.” Growled Twilight, horn aglow.

“Yeah, so I suggest you scram before things get ugly!” Rainbow Dash snorted, scuffing the ground, her wings buzzing excitedly.

“Oh, I think you misunderstood.” The ground beneath Juri’s feet began to radiate with dark purple energy. “What I meant to say was: it hardly seems fair for you.” She pulled her gloves down so they were snug against her wrists before playfully beckoning Rainbow Dash to come forward with a finger.

“All right, you asked for it! Come on, AJ!” With one mighty flap of her wings, Rainbow Dash cleared the short distance and opened up on Juri with a volley of rapid-fire jabs

“Right behind you, partner!” Applejack shouted, following the rowdy Pegasus into the fray.

On the other side of the library, Spike watched the contest in fearful fervor. He knew that Applejack and Rainbow Dash were fairly strong and could more than handle themselves in a tough situation, and that even if they failed, Twilight was there. She’d definitely figure out a way to defeat the monster. She always figured out a way to defeat the monster. Yet, as Spike watched Juri seize Rainbow Dash out of the air and ram the pegasus’ face into her knee, he began to have doubts. If only he was bigger, he could have lent his friends a claw, he thought. He began to curse himself for being so small and powerless. After all, his dragon-fire was weak and he couldn’t even fly like other dragons. What could he do to help?

“Pssst! Spikey! Over here!” Called an unidentified voice.

“What? Who said that?” Spike whipped his head around in search of the source of the voice, but all he saw were terrified ponies

“Behind you, in the book case.”

Spike turned around only to be greeted by two massive baby-blue eyes accompanying a massive Cheshire-grin. “Here, hold this.”

Before Spike could respond, a small box had been shoved into his chest. A second later, Pinkie Pie emerged from the shelf, grinning as though she hadn’t just been choked by a violent Korean woman. “It took me a while, but I found it!” Pinkie Pie said taking the box back from Spike.

In a brief moment of confusion at Pinkie’s behavior during a time of crisis, Spike’s fear was all but forgotten. “Found what?” He asked scratching his head.

“You’re gonna love this, Spikey!” Pinkie Pie popped open the box and presented its contents to a further confused Spike. “Bring back any memories?”

“Ummm, no?”

“No?” Pinkie asked confused. “What do you mean no? How could you forget about this!?”

“Well, Pinkie, I don’t recall doing anything with you that involved a box full of red mold.”

Pinkie Pie flipped the box around and looked its fermented contents over before face-hoofing herself. “Duh! Silly me, this is the box of emergency tarts I left in here months ago in case I ever get stuck listening to one of Twilight's lectures.“ Without a second thought, she popped the tarts in her mouth and tossed the box behind herself. This act caught the attention of Spike, who didn’t know whether to fear for his life or Pinkie Pie’s sanity. “What? There’s no point in wasting perfectly good tarts is there? Now where is it?” The potentially poisoned pink pony shoved her hoof back into the bookcase in search of her meticulously placed gadget.

“Pinkie, how long did you say those were in there?”

Pinkie ignored Spike’s question as her hoof landed on the object of her search. “Found it!” She pulled out another case and dropped it on the floor kicking it open immediately. “Now does this bring back any memories?”

Inside the case sat a familiar silver microphone that Spike hadn’t seen since the running of the leaves. Spike leaned down quite confused and picked up the microphone, before looking to Pinkie Pie for an explanation. “Okay, and I have a microphone.... why?

“Because I brought one too!” Pinkie Pie exclaimed, pulling a similar microphone from her mane.

“That doesn’t answer my question.”

“Spikey, we’re going to be announcers!”

“Announcers? Really? She’s about to kill us all,” Spike gestured to Juri who had stopped a double leg buck from Applejack, seized the earth pony’s legs, and delivered a devastating kick to the Earth Pony’s ribs. “and you want to emcee the fight?”

Pinkie Pie excitedly shook her head up and down in response.

Spike sighed and shrugged. “Well, if we’re going to die anyways, I may as well.”

“Oooh! Oooh! I’ll start it off! Ahem.” Pinkie Pie paused to turn her microphone on before resuming. “Fillies and gentlecolts, I’m Pinkie Pie and I’m here to welcome you to this afternoon’s main event where we have—” Pinkie Pie ceased her opening statement as she felt a claw jab her in the foreleg. “What is it Spike? I’m trying to announce here!”

“Fight’s over.” Spike pointed to Rainbow Dash and Applejack who lay unconscious before Juri. They were beaten, bruised, and their breathing was labored. She hadn’t so much as broken a sweat.

“Huh. Guess I broke these out for nothing,” Pinkie Pie said, disappointed.

“Come on, was that it?” Juri groaned. “Can’t any of you weaklings at least make this interesting for me before I finish you all off?” She looked around the crowd in hopes that somepony had enough of a spine to stand up to her, but all she saw was an ocean of fear-filled faces. Even Zangief cringed in under her gaze. Disappointing. “Well then, let’s get this over with—” A beam of radiant energy cut through the air, slicing Juri’s cheek. Juri was hardly phased by the attack, and it showed as she wiped the resulting trickle of blood away with her glove and licked it. “Sneak attack, huh? Now who would be stupid enough to do something like that? Could it have been...” Juri tapped her chin thoughtfully before shifting her gaze to Twilight Sparkle, whose horn glimmered with an aura of righteous purple magic. “You?”

“I won’t let you so much as touch anypony in this library, even it costs me my life,” Twilight said.

“Fillies and gentlecolts, Ponyville’s own Twilight Sparkle has stepped into the ring!” Spike Announced.


“Can this new hero prevent Ponyville’s complete and total devastation? Or will the crazy-haired she-ape seal all of our fates?” Asked Pinkie Pie, hamming up her newly adopted role of emcee, to try and instill some excitement in the crowd.

Ignoring Pinkie Pie, Juri grinned a shark-like grin, and her left-eye began to glow. “Why that’s quite a bold statement, little Ms. Unicorn. Let’s see you make good on that shall we?”

“Are you ready, fighters?”

“I can’t lose this, everypony’s life is on the line.” Twilight said to herself.

“Round one!

Fight!

Juri made the first move and took off sprinting at Twilight. Deciding that a height advantage was in order, she somersaulted into the air. At the peak of her jump, she threw all of her power behind her left leg, turning her descent into a merciless dive kick.

“Fillies and gentlecolts, it looks like Juri has made the first move, will this bode well for Twilight?”

“Wow! Check that out Spike, the crazy lady is flying! Looks like fun!”

“Pinkie, I think that’s more of a glide than it is a flight path. Just saying.”

“Wheee! Haha! I wanna do it!”

“Kiss it good night, Ms. Unicorn!” Juri cackled as her foot made contact with Twilight’s snout. To the assassin’s surprise, she passed straight through Twilight and landed on the wooden floor. It was as if the unicorn had never been there. “Hey, what the—”

Juri turned around only to see the illusion dissipate in a mist of purple magic and the real Twilight materialize in a similar haze.

“Zangief, now!” Twilight shouted!

“I am on it, dorogaya!” Zangief called as he leapt from atop a nearby bookshelf threatening to crush Juri. She had fallen for this trap hook line and sinker.

“This was an incredibly brilliant set up by Twilight and Zangief, wouldn’t you agree, Pinkie?”


“Oh, no! Giefy’s going to fall on that freaky ape-lady! Run freaky ape-lady run!”


“Uh, Pinkie, we kinda want that to happen.”


“But think about poor Giefy! He could get impaled on those silly hair horns of hers!”


“Right...”

Juri looked up just in time to watch Zangief fall towards her, his limbs spread in a sturdy star-shape for maximum she-devil crushing. Reacting quickly, Juri leapt and fell backwards purposely, rolling to recovery mere inches away from where he impacted on the ground. Juri’s evasion of the attack wasn’t without comeuppance from Twilight however. A narrow beam of heated purple light blazed past her neck.

“I’m getting really sick of you,” Juri growled before breaking into a run at Twilight. Even though the still floored Zangief was in her way, Juri didn’t change her course, but she did something that made every male in the room cringe in sync.

Having had just slammed his face into the ground with absolutely no cushioning, Zangief unsteadily and slowly picked himself from the floor. He was completely oblivious to what was charging up behind him.

Juri on the otherhand had originally planned on running over Zangief and stomping on the back of his neck for good measure, but as he lay on the ground legs spread before her, a much more sadistic and efficient idea popped into her mind. Juri stomped her left leg in between his thighs, which granted her right leg a dangerous amount of momentum that she delivered to Zangief’s legacy with a sickening crunch. One pained masculine squeal later, Zangief had been propelled from the ground towards Twilight by the sheer destructive force generated by Juri’s foot.

“Ouch! I’m sure every stallion in the audience felt and heard that one, I know I sure did...”

“Felt what?”

“You couldn’t possibly understand Pinkie. Just promise me that you’ll never buck a stallion in his pride.”


“In his what?”

"That's right Pinkie, keep wondering."

Twilight dropped to a crouch, allowing the massive Russian projectile to sail overhead into a row of bookshelves containing some particularly heavy reference books. “Zangief!” Twilight cried, completely oblivious to the fact that Juri had taken advantage of the distraction Zangief’s agony caused to get close to Twilight.

“I think you should be concerned with what’s about to happen to you,” Juri growled savagely.

Startled, Twilight flooded her horn with magic, imagining a wall between herself and Juri. A small barrier started to materialize around Twilight, but it was too slow to be effective at this range. Juri snaked herself around to an open section of the barrier, and snap-kicked Twilight in the horn. Immense pain traveled through Twilight’s brain from the horn, destablizing the flow of magic. Consequently the spell dematerialized in a puff of purple smoke.

“Oh you’re not going to get away from me this time.” Juri reached down and seized the shaken unicorn by the throat. “You were a bit of a pain to deal with compared to your weak little friends on the ground over there, but nothing I couldn’t handle—” Juri tilted her head to the side as Twilight fired off a desperate blast of magic. “Cute. I think I’ll have to break this little horn off before I break you, huh? No problem.” Juri licked her lips suggestively before whispering into Twilight’s ear. “I love to break things off of people.”

Juri intensified her grip on Twilight’s neck and flailed her left leg into Twilight’s side, eliciting a strained yelp from Ponyville’s last hope.

From the announcer’s vantage point, Spike watched on in horror and frustration. He couldn’t bear to watch as the pony who meant more than anything to him in the world, the pony he considered his sister, was mercilessly and cruelly beaten for sport by some tackily dressed thing he knew nothing about. “No more of this.”

Pinkie Pie turned her attention away from the abuse just as Juri dropped Twilight to the ground “Spikey?”

“I don’t want to see anymore of this.” Spike stood up and threw his microphone to the side. “I don’t care if I get hurt, I can’t just sit here and do nothing as she destroys everything I love!”

“Spike, no, she’ll destroy you!” shouted Rarity from the crowd.

Ignoring the pleas of his beloved Rarity, Spike leapt up, half waddling half-running at Juri with his arms outstretched, intent on doing something. He wasn’t sure what exactly, but it was definitely going to be something.

Unfortunately for Spike, Juri noticed the small purple and green not-quite-a-blur out of the corner of her regular not-bioengineered-for-evil eye. “Hahaha! And with a flick of the leg she had just finished abusing Twilight with, a ball of purple energy flew forth intercepting Spike, before sending him flying. The impact was like being hit by a brick wall forged from hopelessness and fire, but in stark contrast his landing was pleasant, like being cuddled by a very masculine walrus. Spike looked up to see what he had landed in, only to be greeted by the beaming, accepting , half-bearded face of Zangief.

“Comrade Spike, your bravery is commendable, worthy of a moustached warrior, but recklessness will only lead to your early demise, yes?"

“Zangief, are you sure you should be standing up after she— well, you know...”

Zangief waved off Spike’s concerns, and placed the dragon on one of his massive shoulders. “Do not worry about that now, comrade. There are much bigger issues at hand wouldn’t you agree?”

“Yeah, I guess but how are we supposed to stop a monster like her?”

“I have a plan to beat her, but I will need your help to do it.”

“I’ll do anything to help Twilight,” Spike declared with a clenched fist.

“Good.” Zangief lifted his tree-trunk like forearm up to Spike. “Grab on.”

Spike didn’t question Zangief’s logic. He simply did as he was told.

“Let us hope this works.” Zangief charged at Juri, pumping his arms for speed in the hopes he could reach an acceptable distance before she began peppering the air with more leg-borne energy blasts to keep him at bay. As it turned out, he wasn’t that lucky.

“So you’re back up again, huh?” Juri tossed the bruised and beaten Twilight to the ground behind her, giving her attention to the new threat. “I was just about to finish her off anyway, but I guess that can wait. Let’s see what you got!” Juri’s feet ignited into a blaze of purple flames. She began to spin in place, kicking her legs in Zangief’s direction at timed intervals, firing off a torrent of incandescent purple projectiles with each strike until she had filled the airspace around her with a sea of purple flame.

In the face of the storm, Zangief didn’t miss a beat. He rose his dragon adorned fist at the fast closing wall of energy. “Comrade Spike! Breathe fire, now!”

Spike filled his mouth with flames before he opened his maw, expelling a steady stream of of green fire and scrolls that met with and successfully neutralized Juri’s asssault.

Juri was amused at the fact that Spike and Zangief managed to make short work of her strongest long range attack. “Huh, so two weaklings team up to make one somewhat competent challenge. Interesting, but let’s see how well you can handle me at close range!” Juri dashed forward, spun, and exploded her leg outwards targeting Zangief’s midsection with a glowing foot. Little did she realize this was where the Red Cyclone made his money.

To Juri’s surprise, Zangief side stepped the attack and seized her exposed leg in a vice like embrace.

“Why you!” Using her captured leg as leverage, Juri spun her body in Zangief’s grip, and hurled her free leg towards his chin.

Zangief took note of this and initiated his own counter-measures. Pivoting his upper body along his hips in a descending vector, he managed to thrust Juri into the ground, dragging her along the crown of her head. Zangief aimed Spike at the now grounded and immobilized Juri, and the dragon obliged with a stream of green flame. Spike’s fire wasn’t strong enough to scald the she-devil’s skin, but it certainly left a decent burn pattern in addition to destroying Juri’s breastplate. Once Spike’s flames died down, Zangief lifted Juri above his head by the foot, and gradually lasso whipped her into a screaming frenzy until she reached a terminal velocity.

With one final revolution, he sighted the hole she had kicked Big Macintosh through, and hurled her at wall next to it. Juri penetrated the wall, and was sent skidding and bouncing into the street leaving a dug-in trail on the ground as she slid. Zangief and Spike definitely had Juri on the ropes now, provided the collision with the wall hadn’t killed her. Zangief lumbered after his still, unmoving quarry deciding that a friendly spinning piledriver was in order, however an unnatural sound like a blade slicing through the air stopped Zangief stride.

“What was that?” the Russian asked,

“What was what?” Spike gave Zangief a puzzled look. “I didn’t hear anything. Come on let’s go finish her off, big guy!” Spike cheered.

“Dah.” Zangief took one step forward and collapsed to the ground as three cuts simultaneously opened up on his side.

“Zangief!” Spike cried leaping off of his fallen comrade. He turned his attention to Juri who still hadn’t moved from the crater. He saw a new monster, wearing a mask, lifting her from the hole with one arm.

“Tsk, tsk,” the monster chastised. “That was quite an ugly thing of you to do to our problem child. Oh whatever are we going to do with her?” The masked figure whipped his arm to the side, revealing a claw that splattered the street with droplets of blood.

“Y-you, you’re Vega. One of Bison’s men,” Zangief choked, struggling to pull himself to his knees.

“And who says that unsightly beasts can’t be intelligent?”Vega mocked. “I’m surprised that you filthy animals managed to wound Juri here so badly, but what do you expect from the least experienced among us?” He looked past Zangief and saw Rainbow Dash and Applejack carrying Twilight out of the library. The three were in clear need of medical attention, and yet there was still some fight left in their weary eyes. “I see your side wasn’t without casualties either.”

“What on earth do the three of you think you’re doing?” shouted Rarity from inside the library. “You three are in no shape to fight another one of those things, much less walk, get back in there so that Fluttershy can dress those wounds.”

“Nuh-uh, no way Rarity,” said Applejack.

“P-Ponyville needs us, especially if there’s another one,” Twilight coughed.

“Yeah, I can still fight!” Rainbow Dash whinnied before a pain in her hindlegs caused her to crumple over, bringing her comrades down with her.

“As I said, you three are simply in no shape to fight,” Rarity huffed. “A lady is normally above such barabaric behavior such as fighting, but if need be, I shall take care of this... drab, new-comer myself.”

Vega scoffed at Rarity’s assessment and confidence. “While I would love to teach a homely creature such as yourself their place, I fear that I must pull this one out so we may treat her wounds. Besides I wouldn’t want to dirty my claw with the blood of the lower-class.”

“How dare you insult me, you repugnant beast!?”

“Insolent urchin! You would call me repugnant!?” Vega snarled. “You’ll live to regret those words. I swear it.” With one final look at Rarity so he would remember her face, Vega turned and disappeared into a nearby alleyway with Juri.

“Why that cowardly brute!” Rarity fumed.

No longer in any immediate danger, Zangief took this time to collapse on the ground. M. Bison had followed him into Equestria somehow. Whatever the Dictator had come here for, it certainly wouldn’t be good, but this wasn’t the time to think about that. He had to focus on getting some rest. The three cuts to his side weren’t deep enough to have hit anything vital, but after slamming the Ursa Major, and dealing with Juri Han, the Red Cyclone could safely say he was exhausted. A moment later, Zangief fell asleep where he lay on the ground,, while a crowd of grateful ponies surrounded him. Well, he hoped they were grateful.


Round 5: Pyrrhic Victory!

Comments ( 28 )

Oh boy, I hope I didn't screw up this chapter. My confidence is a little shaken at the moment due to EqD rejections, and I hope it didn't affect my writing too badly.

1091115 You did a good job on this chapter. :heart:

Okay, I'm going to have to read this later when I'm working on my fics.

Also, for a brief moment, as odd as it may seem, I thought that was Barret from FFVII for a split second. My mind isn't working that fast today :derpytongue2:

1091115 You did a good job on it! I enjoyed it!:ajsmug:

:pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp:i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/230/362/520.gif :pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp:

:raritystarry:That was certainly quiet an action pack fighting scene you created that really lives ones on the edge of there sits that thoroughly made this chapter a worth while wait. Due now I can't get the crazy image of Spike and Zangief absolutely having there Jaws Drop along with the Hilarious Bug EYE look after they notice Juri Han without her front Armour anymore

LOL.

:pinkiehappy:Maybe next you could have LUNA Goddess of the Night, Mistress of Darkness and Mistress of the Moon have a go at it since she did Kick the living daylights out of:

1.THE CHUCK NORRIS.iambrony.jsmart.web.id/mlp/gif/18834__safe_animated_princess-luna_human_luna-punch_chuck-norris.gif?1342432893
2.And with this SORRY EXCUSE of a Persianiambrony.jsmart.web.id/mlp/gif/18824__safe_princess-luna_animated_human_luna-punch_300_.gif?1342432883
3.Along with iambrony.jsmart.web.id/mlp/gif/18817__safe_animated_princess-luna_human_naruto_luna-punch.gif?1342432873 with defeating Nagato who now knows what PAIN truly feels like.

Pia

This was amazing, and I cannot wait for the next chapter. :pinkiehappy:
I love all of the references as well. :yay:
WAITING GAME, AWAY! :rainbowdetermined2:

1091115

Nahh dont worry, your chapter was actually fun to read and everything, with some errors here and there but it was awesome.
Also, you DO realize that only FEW good fanfics land on Eqd nowadays ? most of them are...well...not as "good".....

1091115
The number of times I've seen perfectly good stories get rejected, or bad ones get approved, has led me to believe that EqD has a REALLY spotty and arbitrary approval team. You probably shouldn't put much weight on their opinions.

1091293>>1091200>>1092302>>1092648 D'awwww, you guys sure know how to cheer an Antagonist up, thanks... fools:trixieshiftright: (I kid, I kid.)

I thought of Juri's theme when she went to attack Rarity. When Zangief intervened, the theme changed for me. Obvious note for when Vega arrived. So hilarious when he and Rarity threw insults when the two are all about appearance and beauty (Though Vega takes it too far).

You've no doubt made another exemplary chapter, and I hope I would reach your quality with my next installment of Pinkie's Sensei.

That fight.... damn, WHAT KIND OF PATHETIC, PANTYWAIST, LILLYLIVERED BULLSHIT WAS THAT? YOU'RE NO WRESTLER, YOU'RE A COWARD!

1091340 Ha that Pain gif is fucking funny!

This fic amuses me, I need moar!
Also, I came here from EqD, but their links are for three google doc chapters, and I found this fimfiction page by google.

1155188 Allow me to correct you dear reader, those links are for the cleaned up, family friendly versions of the fic if you will. Here you'll find all the cursing, and NSFW humor than you can shake a stick at.

1155309
Ah, I see. Regardless of content, I prefer to read here on fimfiction, mostly because of the update system. Otherwise, I'd have to keep checking EqD's fanfiction update articles.
Anyway, I'm enjoying the fic as it is here on fimfiction.

Well, well, well, look who's here and who's also somewhere else! You have my deepest congratulations for getting on Equestria Daily and having a huge fanbase here already. A manly man knows how to kick butts and take names, using the blood of his enemies when the pen runs out of ink. The spirit of awesome is strong in you. I'm impressed and grateful what our work got you further than ever. Enjoy your glory!

1156270 Hell yeah, thanks for your awesome reviewing and editing, although I'm going to keep the fimfiction version vanilla without the rewrites. Regardless, thanks so much for the help:heart::pinkiehappy::heart:!

1156579

Well, you have the family-friendly version in EqD, you can have the rest here. If you have more manly and awesome fics that need checking, you know where you can find me.

I would love to see, near the conclusion to this fanfiction, or perhaps anytime in the fic, is a situation where Zangief is fighting one of Bison's men or Bison himself WHILE Pinkie Pie and Spike are announcing the fight at the same time. Basically, instead of the announcer's voice from SSF4, it's those two instead. It would also be humerous if they said the same things the original announcer does. Like "What will happen now!?" or "Will the tide of battle turn?"

Also, it would be cool if Zangief got some allies from some of the other Street Fighter cast. This is your fic and what ever you say goes, but an idea popped into my head. Rarity is a classy pony with a sense of fasion, but also a sense of what is acceptable behavior for stallions who might be considered "gentlecolts". Well, the only other person who I think she'd get along great with would be none other than Dudley!:rainbowwild:

That's right! Dudley is one classy son-of-a-bitch who I'd love to see make an appearance.

1161638

Ha ha, I could definitely see that happening! :twilightsmile:

I was thinking Ryu, because since he seems to teleport into other dimensions often at random there's no need for an explanation for him being there.

1369717

That also works. ...Like in Asura's Wrath, how he randomly teleported there and I, being Asura, had to beat him twice.

1370851
And SFXT and MvC3. He always either falls through or portal or wakes up there.

"Trichromatic clusterfuck of horror." DAMN YOU! Even with all the alluring alliterations, that was the line that finally made me crack a smile.

You amuse me, little peasant, so I shall let you live. For now.

I was praticly laughing non stop throu all five chapters, this fic is just brilliant!!

Could this please be finished?

*Grins and applauds* Bravo, this i great fun and here's hoping we do see more to it.

Wait, is this alive?

I've never played street fighter before, so I just imagined the heavy in his place. It worked

Login or register to comment