• Published 1st Feb 2014
  • 13,255 Views, 89 Comments

Taste like Sapphires - DARKPHANTOM13



Spike is on his way to Canterlot to meet a special 'friend' for some good time.

  • ...
26
 89
 13,255
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 31 )

all of my yes :D good job i love this chapter :yay:

NOICE!!! looking forward to more.

Whoa they sure had some fun, huh :rainbowwild:? Anyways, sapphire has t rite idea on her startin either to liv or vaction moar often in ponyville :yay:. It's sure goin to be interestin to see what future fun she's got planned with her favorite drake :ajsmug:

Aww yissss, hope there is more to come. Talking about coming, what would happen if Spike sent Celestia the used condom.... Great job

hell yeah! :moustache:

Oh my Fortunia O.o this fic bring back some memories. Anyway now Spike and her pop girl in Ponyville dating in secret. How could that go wrong?? Good Chap!!!!

4540248 i knew someone would ask that when I was editing.:rainbowkiss::rainbowlaugh:

4540807 When editing you missed some pronouns like him and her a couple of times

4540854 thanks for the heads up I will try and relook through it

4541220 I think there're a few in this chapter and definitely more in the previous one.

4542658 well, I only edited the latest chapter. usually, darkphantom does his own editing.

4542722 4542658 I'm usually passable but my grammar isn't perfect. I only just recently started using editors.

A SECOND CHAPTER!!??!!

AWESOME!!!

And I can't wait for that news to happen! Sapphire thinking about moving to Ponyville, main reason is to be closer to Spike, not to mention that Spike's coming of age soon, as well as other things. I wonder if she is just looking for an second home, or if she is thinking of moving to Ponyville permanently.

Looking forward to the next chapter! :raritywink::moustache:

next chapter please I quite like this story:pinkiehappy:

You sir, like me, enjoy a good, obscure Spike romance. Very awesome.

4737000 That means a lot coming from you.:pinkiehappy::raritystarry::moustache:

4737007 No prob bud. I'm just glad to see you still write from time to time. :pinkiehappy:

4737011 I write often, it just takes me a while.

Well that exqulated quickly

next chapter??

>>Uberdeathninja Its nice to see that you don't have your head in the gutter, but please. If your going to say something bad and you know its bad then don't say it!

>>Vexy Actually people that are Bronys are people that watch mlp. But as you can see nearly everything on fim fiction and fan fic, is not like the show (mainly because a lot of it is rated mature). So I say yes to the statement that you are not a brony (which I am not) even if you read stories from this site.

And no Im am not supporting anyone I am just stating the facts and my opinions.

Look on the previous chapter to see what I mean.

Words cannot describe how hot this chapter left me. I'd like to see a flashback chapter that depicts how the two really met, and how they started off getting intimate.

Unless she's in heat then it's okay for creampie sex.

nice

stay classy:moustache:

this is a really good read keep it up.
moooorrreee please

Ko when's the next chapter I want to know what happens next between the lovers.

138 weeks later...

You ever thought about doing a chapter that has Spike and Sapphire having a movie night that turns passionate?
I would be great to see more of this story.

Login or register to comment