• Published 15th Dec 2013
  • 1,209 Views, 139 Comments

The great god of the trolls comes to Equestria - bronygamer198



The god of the trolls comes to Equestria. Run. Now.

  • ...
6
 139
 1,209

Father

"Elements of hawmony, you haf bwen bwought heaw on a special mission!"

Celestia was drunk. Don't ask.
"Applejack, my dear background pony,"
Applejack suddenly became a lot more blurry and suddenly lost his cutie mark.
"Rarity, my lovely fashion fag."
Rarity fainted on hearing such words from royalty.
"Rainbow dash, the gay lesbian."
Rainbow Dash also fainted.
"Pinkamena, my favorite serial killer."
Pinkie's hair def- SORRY CELESTIA! I MEANT PINKAMENA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!"
"Fluttershy, the shy baby."
On being insulted by the princess, Fluttershy nodded her head.
"She's right. I am a bit shy..."
"Mmkay. And student in some way related to a shitty vampire movie who's tail functions as the crank for a gatling gun-"
Twilight lost it.
"WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO EVERYPONY'S [REDACTED] SANITY!"
The Troll god then entered while playing some generic entry rock music.
The gatling gun magazine that Twilight was charging in her horn decided that it loved the music and ran towards it.
The Troll god stared into space.
"MY JUNK!"
He then shat himself, and started crying for his daddy. And since his daddy was badass, he came.
Falling from the heavens, the size of eighteen mountains, was Chuck Norris.
On looking up, all of Equestria shat itself. And I mean Equestria itself shat itself and made the crust waaaaaaaay thicker.
CHUCK NORRIS THEN ENTERED, AND PUNCHED CAPS LOCK ON. HE THEN SAID-
"WHAT IS IT KID?"
THE TROLL GOD POINTED TO HIS NUTS. HIS FATHER LOLED, AND GAVE HIS SON A FRIENDLY NOOGIE THAT BROKE THE KIDS SKULL. HE THEN GAVE THE KID A BANDAGE, AND LEFT.




The Troll god looked up, and said only one thing before breaking into four pieces.
"But my dad is Jackie Chan."

Author's Note:

I still don't know what I'm doing!