• Published 15th Dec 2013
  • 1,209 Views, 139 Comments

The great god of the trolls comes to Equestria - bronygamer198



The god of the trolls comes to Equestria. Run. Now.

  • ...
6
 139
 1,209

HALT!

"Stop right there criminal scum!"
The troll god stared at the guard, who had just a moment ago delivered one of his most hated lines in the universe.
"OBLIVION.WAS.A CRAPPY. GAME!"
He then fus roh dahed the guard a million miles of the surface of Equis. This led to him hitting the Earth so hard that a brony got thrown to Equis and had some awesome shitty self insert adventure while the guard eventually just hacked his way back.
The Troll god was surrounded. Seventeen armies were about to terminate him using Pie, spears, shit, crappy fanfics, and lazors.
The only thing they had forgotten, was that he fed off all of those.
Except for the Pie. He hated Pie.

So he fed, the power greatly increasing his abilities.

As the smoke which had randomly appeared around him from fucking nowhere cleared, he gave off an evil laugh for the lulz.
He then punched all of the armies in the nuts, loling all the way.

He then laughed.
He had run out of ideas.
He had no more ways to troll.
He needed a holiday from his holiday.
He grinned.
"Bring me the author." He said to his army of twicanes, who obeyed him without question.

The author was fired at him using a canon.

"Author, I'm tired of you're crappy humour. I need a holiday from you're crappiness because you're an asshole who kicks puppies and drinks orphan tears out of a diamond goblet."
So saying, the Troll god punched the author in the nuts.

The troll god chuckled.
He then turned to you. Yes, the people reading this now.
"Stupid faggot bronies, This nooby, stupid author will not give you any updates until the seventh, eight or ninth of January!"

He awaits the zero fucks you give about this fact.

Author's Note:

Shall be going for vacation to Bandavgarh, so won't be able to update the story.
Or, a better explanation would be,

HOLY SHIT MY NUTS. THEY BUUUUUURN! HAAAAAAAALP!