• Published 13th Dec 2013
  • 1,144 Views, 120 Comments

Doctor Whooves: Paranoia - forevertheDoctor

  • ...
9
 120
 1,144

A most unusual pony

Ditzy stared in awe at the police box soaring over her. She completly forgot her life was in danger. She heard someone with a heavy British accent call out to her.
"The doors are open, hurry in, it's getting closer!" shouted the strange pony with the box.
"I can't, my wing is sprained!" Ditzy shouted back. There was an awkward silence and Ditzy thought the British pony had given up on her.
"Alright, this may or may not work, but I need you to stay perfectly still, ok?" said the pony. Ditzy was so desperate, she nodded and froze like a statue. The tiny police box got much, much bigger and it sped towards Ditzy. As a pegasus, Ditzy had a very instinctual, agile body, and Ditzy was fighting every part of her being not to leap out of the way. The police box swept towards Ditzy. She grabbed the edge of the box, and the box flew higher at an alarming rate. Ditzy started to scream, and when a hoof was outstretched to her, she took it quickly and was pulled into a space that was much larger than she expected. Looking around, this ordinary blue box was really amazing. Now looking around, Ditzy's eyes fell on the British pony. She gasped at how simply GEORGEOUS he was. His coat and mane were neat and well groomed. His coat was a light chesnut color, and his mane was the color of rich, dark chocolate. His eyes were a deep blue and looking into them was like looking through a window to the universe.
"Who...who are you?" Ditzy managed to choke out. The pony smirked, and his eyes glimmered like an exploding star (Ive never seen an exploding star but they DO glimmer...right?).
"I'm the Doctor."

Author's Note:

Chapter 4 complete. This one was REALLY fun to write. Pls comment, i appreciate it. Now todays question is...*drumroll* do you think the Doctor is georgeous?
;)