• Published 13th Dec 2013
  • 1,141 Views, 120 Comments

Doctor Whooves: Paranoia - forevertheDoctor

  • ...
9
 120
 1,141

The start of something great

Ditzy backed away slowly and bumped into the Doctor. She was too terrified to blush.
"Doctor, are we screwed?" asked Ditzy. The Doctor shook his head.
"No. I can think of something that might save our flanks, but it's a long shot." said the Doctor.
"I don't care!" shouted Ditzy, pushing the Doctor farther away as the creatures advanced.
"Um...well, these creatures prey on a broken soul...so I suppose you would need to find away to ease that pain." said the Doctor. Ditzy nodded vigorously and prompted him to continue. The Doctor smiled.
"No chemical will cure a broken heart, no, to heal your soul in the slightest...you need to put your past behind you, yes! So Ditzy, my dear Ditzy, if you want to live you need to abandon the ghosts haunting you." said the Doctor. He had a gleam in his eye like that of a young colt who had put the last piece in a jigsaw puzzle and could see a clear picture.
"I don't think I can, can't you?" asked Ditzy, flustered. The Doctor shook his head.
"That would do nothing for you. Besides, I can never accept myself. I can never face who I am. And I can never, EVER forget the crimes I've comitted, the lives I've taken." the Doctor's voice trailed off and Ditzy was crying. She shed a tear and tore herself away from the Doctor. She faced the creatures as they wobbled closer to her, spurting blood on the white tile floor. Ditzy growled and stretched her wings.
"My name is Ditzy Doo. I'm crooked. Nopony knows my name, and I keep my mouth shut when ponies call me "Derpy". Seriously, what does that even mean?! I never knew my mother and I'm starting to doubt I even have a mother. As a filly, I grew up trying not to get shipped to an orphanage and believing my mother left me because I failed as a daughter. Because I'm not a beautiful mare. I was a blank flank until I was 15, and I'm STILL not sure what my special talent is! My soul is wounded and nothing will EVER heal it. I am a crooked mare, and I'm not afraid of you. I'm absolutly terrified." said Ditzy. The creatures stopped. The Doctor's jaw dropped. Ditzy became light headed and she closed her eyes. When she opened them she couldn't see anything but the Doctor grinning like a maniac.
"Ditzy, you wonderful thing! You did it! They're not going anywhere near you!" said the Doctor. Ditzy became aware of a lightness in her chest and a fluttery feeling in her stomach. Ditzy laughed and embraced the Doctor. She then looked at the Doctor with concern.
"But...what about you? asked Ditzy.
"It can't hurt me. Too many ghosts of my past already haunt me." said the Doctor. They sat there in silence. The Doctor got up and trotted away. Ditzy followed. They entered the TARDIS and travelled back to modern day Ponyville. The Doctor walked a few feet with Ditzy. He then headed back to the TARDIS and Ditzy froze. He wasn't waiting for her.
"Wait! Where will you go?" Ditzy called after the Doctor. The Doctor just shrugged and pawed at the ground.
"I don't know. Explore time and the universe, I guess." said the Doctor. Ditzy put a hoof on the Doctor's shoulder.
"And I won't let you do it alone." said Ditzy. The Doctor smiled. They both ran to the TARDIS smiling. This was going to be the start of something great.

Author's Note:

Story complete. I had alot of fun writing this :) if you have questions, don't worry, they will all be answered by the end of the series. Please comment and tell me how you liked the story, I'm here for your entertainment ;)

Comments ( 16 )

3678239 lol thanks glad you like it :yay:

Magawd, there better be more of this crooked mare, her origins, her cutie mark, and something in the nature of the shippings. (juuuuuuust a few suggestions)

Happy Holidays! :pinkiesmile:

3678893 there will be... answers:twilightsmile:, love,:raritystarry: and blood:pinkiecrazy:

3731565 thanks. So I thought to myself...more references will be made

3743556 Ditzy's wing was sprained so she couldn't fly

3778180 The Doctor said he manipulated the forcefield to only work on the outside

3778180 also, River jumps out of flipping spaceships. Doctor who is not a show in which you discuss physics. :) lol

3967325 sorry to say that Ocarina will be back...0_0

3973158 um...considering I have no idea what exactly you're talking about, no. But on the other hand, hoof, whatever, I'm glad a fellow Whovian is enjoying my story!

3973238 the spirit of Dashie fangasm has possessed you!

4393671 0-0 you're scaring me...

4393693 yes, sexy, gorgeous, all of the above, actually! Aaaaand by the way, this was my first fan fiction EVER so yeah it's awful

Login or register to comment