• Published 13th Dec 2013
  • 1,143 Views, 120 Comments

Doctor Whooves: Paranoia - forevertheDoctor

  • ...
9
 120
 1,143

The secret of Doctor Ocarina

Bonnabelle Liberty slept comfortably in her bed. Her instinct told her somepony was watching her, hunting her, but she ignored it. That was her problem. She never listened to the whispers deep inside her making her impossibly naive. She slept soundly through Luna's night. Liberty sat up when she heard hoofsteps. Liberty put her head back down. Then she felt a strong hoof force a wet towel on her face. Liberty's nostrils were filled with a sweet scent. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she passed out. When Liberty regained conciousness, she was clamped to a table used to preform surgeries. She could not move her extremeties or her head. A bright light shone into Liberty's eyes. Her eyes started to tear up, and she soon found it was impossible to blink. Tiny hooks forced Liberty's eyelids open. Liberty started to panic, and she thrashed around wildly trying to escape. She heard somepony chuckle softly in the distance.
"Who's there??" yelled Liberty, trying to sound brave. Doctor Ocarina walked into the light.
"D-Doctor?!" said Liberty, dumbfounded. Ocarina remained silent.
"Liberty, what do we do at Itex?" asked Ocarina. Liberty looked surprised.
"W-we create longer and easier lives for ponies?" said Liberty. Ocarina nodded.
"And what does that take?" prompted Doctor Ocarina. Liberty gulped.
"S-sacrifice?" said Liberty, terrified. Ocarina smiled and nodded again.
"We will be testing a medicine on you, Liberty." said Ocarina.
"A-and what's it supposed to do?" asked Liberty.
"It should improve a pony's eyesight by 400%." said Ocarina. He stepped out of the light and returned with a syringe.
"D-Doctor? Wh-what are you doing? Stop! G-get away fom me! NO! STOP! PLEASE, NO! I- ah, EEEEAAAAAAGGGGHH!!!" Liberty screamed as Ocarina plunged the needle into her wide open eyes. Her body convulsed as Ocarina pushed the needle in harder, trying to get the fluid into her bloodstream. The nerve passage that led into the blood teared, and fluid just kept rising in her eyeball. Her eye bulged and exploded, spraying biological and chemical fluid all over. Liberty choked as blood trickled out of her mouth. Ocarina frowned, and tried again with the other eye. Liberty screamed as the first result was repeated. Tears of blood poured down Liberty's empty eye sockets. Liberty had finaly saw Doctor Ocarina's cutie mark before she had lost vision in both eyes. It was a bloody blue chainsaw.

Author's Note:

Chapter 13 complete, i think. Idk im losing count. Lol Mad Father, anyone? Sorry for the gore if youre not a fan of that stuff, but the point of the dreams are to be really intense. There will be more scenes like this, so if the gore in this dream made you uncomfortable, i would skip the next dream sequences. Now, time for me to watch family guy and cry hysterically when Brian dies. I mean, like...just... BRIAN NO!!! I havent watched family guy in a while and i need to catch up, SO PLS NO SPOILERS pls comment, thnk chu :3