• Published 4th Dec 2013
  • 3,512 Views, 135 Comments

Equestria Girls: The New Doctor - zZ Sky Ninja Zz



The 11th Doctor is a little different than he is in the show, when he lands in a new (but familiar) universe. With his companion Twilight Sparkle, he saves the universe from evil (Cliche much?) Equestria Girls universe, possible Doctor/Twilight

  • ...
5
 135
 3,512

The Eleventh Hour: Epilogue

Twilight was staring out the window in thought, life was good. The world was saved, the crack was gone and she saw the most wondrous things. A familiar noise then snapped her out of her thoughts as she looked out. That same blue box was materializing on the same spot as last time, grinning a little, she runs outside where her family were. The Doctor stepped out smiling.

"Doctor. You came back." Twilight said.

Smiling, the Doctor explained. "Sorry about running off like that, brand new TARDIS, really exciting. Quick trip to the moon and back to run the old girl in. She's ready for the big stuff."

Twilight frowned. "And you kept the clothes."

"I just saved the world. For the millionth time, you're welcome. Yeah, shoot me I kept the clothes."

"....really? You're wearing THAT?"

The Doctor looked insulted. "Oi! I'm a teenager, I need to look the part."

Twilights eye twitched. "You really think that's what teenagers wear?"

"Yes."

"....Even the headphones?"

"Why not?"

She then asked the one question she has been meaning to ask since the moment she met him. "Are you an alien?"

"Yes."

The others should be freaked out, but considering what happened, this was like a normal answer. The fact he looked human did disturb them though. "Okay."

"So Twilight, what do you think?"

She looked confused. "Of what?"

The Doctor smiled. "Other planets, wanna check them out?"

Night Light glared. "What does that mean?"

"It means, come with me Twilight." The Doctor replied.

"Where?"

"Wherever you like."

"All of that stuff." Twilight recalled. "The hospital, the spaceships, Prisoner Zero."

The Doctor grinned. "That's just the beginning."

Twilights face changed to really annoyed. "All that stuff, that was nine months ago!"

The Time Lord had a sheepish look. "Oh.... oops..... so that's been...."

"Two years!"

"Two years since fish custard." He then draped an arm around Twilight. "Twilight Sparkle, you have waited long enough."

She then looked down. "When I was fifteen, you told me there was a library, and a swimming. You said the library was in the swimming pool."

The Doctor nodded. "I'm not sure where it is now, I'm sure it will turn up. So wanna come?"

"No."

The Doctor raised an eyebrow. "You wanted to come two years ago."

"Well, I remembered that it's impossible." Twilight retorted.

Smirking, the Doctor raised his hand. "I'll make you believe otherwise."

He snapped his fingers and the door opened a little, Twilight looked at him and slowly walked forward. He then turned to the others.

"C'mon, the more the merrier."

This caused Velvet and Cadance to walk forward too and eventually, Shining Armour and Night Light. Twilight rested her hand against the TARDIS door and pushed it open. What she saw changed all her beliefs.

"Oh. My. God." Twilight breathed as she took in the surroundings. (The TARDIS desktop setting is the one where Clara becomes the Doctors companion)

Velvet then came in. "What's wrong Twi....." She was in the same state as her daughter, and soon everyone else joined in. The Doctor smiled.

"Welcome to the TARDIS."

"It's, it's ...." Twilight whispered.

"Go on, say it. I know what it's gonna be, everyone else has."

Twilight ran out and circled the box, she ten came back in. "It's smaller on the outside."

The Doctors face was full of surprise. "Okay, never heard that one before. So, where do you want to go?"

Twilight frowned. "You seem so sure I'm going to go."

"Yes."

"Why?"

The Doctor looked at her. "I saw that glint in your eyes when Prisoner Zero was here, that was the most fun you ever had in your life and you want more."

Twilight stuttered. "But.... but I have school, I can't be tardy."

"Oh shut up, it's a time machine, you can run away all you like and still be home in time for tea so what do you say?"

A metal stick came out of a slot on the console. "Ooh look, new Screwdriver." He took it out and the core flashed yellow. "Hmmm.... I would've preferred green, ah well. Thanks old girl."

Twilight looked at the others and back at the Time Lord. "Why me? It's the afternoon, there are countless people about who would be better, yet you pick me. Why?"

"Does it matter?"

"People have reasons!"

"Do I even look like people?"

Twilight nodded. The Doctor shrugged. "I've been on my own for a while. It was my choice, but eventually it get's old when you talk to no one but yourself."

"You're lonely, that's it?"

The Doctor nodded. Twilight turned to her mom. "What do you think?"

Velvet smiled. "He saved us, I trust him. Plus, you always said you wanted an adventure. Why not start here?"

Twilight pondered for a while, but then nodded. "Okay."

The Doctor clapped. "Alright, what about you guys?"

The others just said "I'll pass." and "No thank you."

"Alright, suit yourself."

They then got out the TARDIS but then Velvet turned around. "Bring her back tomorrow at six in the morning."

The Doctor saluted. "Will do."

Velvet smiled and closed the doors as she left. Twilight looked around. "I can't believe this is real. The library! Is the library here?"

The Doctor nodded. "Knock yourself out, it's a pretty big library."

Twilight giggled. "And here I thought you were just a madman in a box."

"Twilight Sparkle, there is something you better understand about me, because your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box."

After staring at each other for a second, they laughed. The Doctor flipped some switches and levers. "All right, goodbye Canterlot, hello everything!"

Velvet stared wide eyed as the TARDIS dematerialized. "Welcome to the family Doctor."

Meanwhile, outside the garden. Three girls were talking about what to do today when one of them frowned when she heard a familiar noise.

"Applebloom, what's wrong?"

The girl known as Applebloom shook her head. "Ah'm fine Sweetie Belle, just thought ah heard something."

Another girl shrugged. "If you say so, I didn't hear anything."

In Appleblooms backpack, there was a drawing. Which was a man with yellow skin, white hair, black eyes and ragged clothes. It was titled 'The Raggedy Doctor'.

And thus begins the new journey, in a new TARDIS, and more importantly, new Doctor.

Author's Note:

Alright! Episode 1 is over! Finally, okay to be honest I've been itching for this episode to finish. So I can put my own content in!

Next episode, The Doctor visits a familiar school where he meets old friends. But when the TARDIS senses strange energy from a statue, the Doctor is thrown into an adventure with a Twilight that's not his own. Things get more difficult when some people start to recognize this man. But who are these people? Can you guys guess?

(His old companions are in this school, can you name them? Here's some hints, two traveled with the Doctor on his 5th form, one with his 8th and two with his 10th)

Favourite, Follow, Review.

Safety and Peace, and may the Gods of Budder protect you.

Comments ( 31 )

Aww yeah! I'm gonna enjoy the next chapter! I hope Donna's gonna be in it, and I can tell you're gonna be pulling from Equestria Girls (if you were trying to be mysterious, you didn't do very well at it).

3897601 im not copying, just using the plot for my own adventure

3897601 nope, these companions are in the EG universe. Two are sisters, ones a teacher, and two are studets. can you guess?

3897611
I never watched the original stuff, but I'm guessing Sarah Jane Smith is involved somehow.

3897636 you ever watched the EG movie?

.......now theres an idea

3897643
Yeah I saw the EG movie...
OH! I see! Now I get it! Not gonna spoil it for others though :pinkiecrazy:

Applebloom is River? Tick Tock... Also, the "smaller on the outside" thing is Clara's, and Clara's alone. It's one of the things intriguing about her to The Doctor. Also, if it's Twilight we're talking, she'd probably pull something like Grace Holloway (8th Doctor) when she was semi-posessed by The Master and start actually rattling off explanations for "bigger on the inside."

Hmmm...the Silence? Companions...let's see...8th is probably Grace Holloway, 10th may be Mickey and Rose, 5th might be Sarah Jane Smith (she DID travel with fifth for a bit) and... I THINK Peri Brown or something like that. Idk. Great story can't wait for more!

3897982 Applebloom as river? no sorry, bu twhats the 11th doctor without the raggedy doctor right?

3899218 its EG universe companions, not DW

3899807 Since you're obviously having Twilight be Amy basically down to the wording and personality (kinda ooc if you ask me, but hey, not my story,) the only other one that would really have the Raggedy Doctor connection would be the River stand-in. But seriously, shame one you for just making Twilight Amy Pond and giving her Clara's line.

3900431 im not making twilight amy, in fact quite the opposite actually. let me explain...

Twilight is a girl who loves to learn. SO being in the TARDIS gets her giddy she travels with the Doctor to learn the wonders of the universe and even have a little adventure.

The only reason she had amys lines was because I was an idiot and couldnt think of a first episode so i decided to copy a DW one.

I know your trying to be supportive and I know the stuff ive been doing so far has not tickled your fancy but gies a chance

3900183 I'll give more clues in a post on the forum

3900431 plus, Applebloom knows the Doctor in a way. I'm making it so when she was in a coma she saw him and a voice told her that he would save the world, which in a way would explain why every comatose patient wa smumbling Doctor

3900707 Actually, it was a random psychic phenomenon. Happens frequently around The Doctor and his TARDIS, even if the thing isn't really alive ("please state the nature of your medical emergency." "I'm crashing! I don't need a doctor!" *The Doctor shows up* "I'm a doctor, though probably not the one you're expecting.") Also, you could edit the chapters already here to make totally-not-amy-pond's lines in-character for Twilight. I do enjoy the story, but when it's going against things for two fandoms I'm fairly invested in, I start to nitpick. It gets worse when characters are obvious stand-ins, and doubly-so when it's the exact same story as an episode, names notwithstanding.


And now that I've thought about it a bit, you could have the voice thing, just not the Raggedy Doctor part because that was totally-not-amy-pond's thing, not the whole universe's.

3902415 well, keep a eye out for the next episode. It will be on a different story

3904729 Will do. I'll continue to be that guy that really likes the story but always brings up the little (or occasionally not-so-little) errors, hoping you'll notice and when you do the next chapter is even better and better until it's like a completely different level of writing like you wouldn't believe *sharp intake of breath.*

3904897 next episode may follow the equestria girls plot, but the content is all me

3905646 Just remember: I may have sounded harsh in my earlier comments, but I really do enjoy the story.

3906800 1I no, yoyr just giving me tips

I love the story, but Twilight Velvet as Rory? That is my only critisism

4000189 yeah, you gave Velvet Rory's parts, i just watched the episode after i read the story

4000886 its a one time thing. She now trusts the Doctor:duck:

4001284 Even if it was a one time thing, it was still strange, but great story nontheless

4001413 its just a role. Second episode, all mine. But no flashlight of any kind

so... is this all over? or is there more to come? Cause I LOVE what you've done with this!

:moustache:

nevermind... I just saw the sequel...

:moustache:

Login or register to comment